Tiger Woods wants to remarry Elin, offering $200 million prenuptial agreement, proposed on Christmas

Options
13»

Comments

• Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tiger an example for ? ? who want to fit in a sport they aint even take over yet. Its already cooning just limiting yourself to sports but its even worse when you try to suck up to a sport that old white people love. Tiger been acting like a ? saying I aint that type of ? , Im that nonthreatening ? look Im mixed and am that friendly ? you crackas. Add on to that he know he can get any ? he want but he want to go back to his so called trophy white ? to fit in with the crackas just like Ice T. Tiger you want your pass back then dump the ? you uppity old cracka sport playing ass ? .
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so the daily mail is a reliable source now
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing we can due.... this L is getting bigger.... his wife won tho she broke this dude down completely .... took away his greatness, he isnt beloved anymore, took him manhood with this graveling sad ? Im reading and she gonna take 400 mil form him as the credits to this sad movie roll in the end.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On some real ? this is what happens when yo daddy really aint into yo life like that, his pops taught him how to play a sport and beat ? ..which is cool thats 30 % ...the other 70 % is to teach how to be a man and not a sucker for love.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't tiger woods father against him for getting married in the first place and he did not listen.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i could drop some ? analysis on athletes & men in general like Tiger, Kobe even Drake who grow up the way they do

But ? this "? ", makin Bryant Gumbel look like..................................
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't disrespect Kobe like that, he got in trouble and just had to buy his chick a phat ring...even got the divorce cancelled while still bangin bad chicks....he actually won

tiger lost 200 mill
    MJ lost 160 mill
    Kobe bought a 4 milli SORRY ring

winning LOL
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    don't disrespect Kobe like that, he got in trouble and just had to buy his chick a phat ring...even got the divorce cancelled while still bangin bad chicks....he actually won

tiger lost 200 mill
    MJ lost 160 mill

winning LOL

Kobe may look and act like a square but he know what he doing. When he convinced Vanessa not to go through the divorce and cut his losses by getting her a promise ring I knew Kobe was on some slick ? . Thats how a winner do it not like Tiger or MJ. Not only did Kobe get a ? on the same page, he got the finest one out of all of them. Tiger's ? aight. Jordan's ? ugly as ? and he lost 160 mil. Kobe up ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    $200 million prenup?
    $350 million anti-cheating clause?

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Dude was, is and will always be a sucker..

Being that MJ gave up over $150 mill in his divorce and is dumb enough to be getting married again, wrong gif to use
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    nothing we can due.... this L is getting bigger.... his wife won tho she broke this dude down completely .... took away his greatness, he isnt beloved anymore, took him manhood with this graveling sad ? Im reading and she gonna take 400 mil form him as the credits to this sad movie roll in the end.

Wait... what???

1310432436PQ62bV.jpg

• supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    Options
    his pops must be rolling over in his grave

having said that although it's an enormous amount of it, it IS just money

if this is what he needs to get peace of mind and return to form as far as his career is concerned then I can't knock him for it.
  • almighty breeze
    Options

tiger lost 200 mill
    MJ lost 160 mill

winning LOL

smh i've seen you post on matters relating to kobe before in the cheap seats so i know better than to think you can have a rational discussion about him. highlighted by the fact that you chose to single that out.

not takin this bait
  • almighty breeze
    Options

tiger lost 200 mill
    MJ lost 160 mill

winning LOL

Kobe may look and act like a square but he know what he doing. When he convinced Vanessa not to go through the divorce and cut his losses by getting her a promise ring I knew Kobe was on some slick ? . Thats how a winner do it not like Tiger or MJ. Not only did Kobe get a ? on the same page, he got the finest one out of all of them. Tiger's ? aight. Jordan's ? ugly as ? and he lost 160 mil. Kobe up ? .

i think that has more to do with vanessa than anything. but whatever
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    $200 million prenup?
    $350 million anti-cheating clause?

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Dude was, is and will always be a sucker..

Being that MJ gave up over $150 mill in his divorce and is dumb enough to be getting married again, wrong gif to use

Wow that's deep man..

I used the gif because I thought it was funny, don't really care about any symbolism derived from it. But thanks for the posting advice.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy is a sucker. She already took most of your money, and you want to give her more?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all don't get it. This is the only way for him to get his money back. He's investing...
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @almighty breeze drop the ? analysis im on my intellectual tip
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tiger lost 200 mill
    MJ lost 160 mill

winning LOL

Wait a minute did this ? say Juanita was ugly you do know the longer your married the more you giving up Mel Gibson was married 31 years and damn near gave up a half a billi
    Lol at Jordan piece being ugly she ain't drop dead gorgeous but she farm from ugly
    michaeljordanjuanita.jpg
    http://gossiponthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/jordans.jpg

No words for Tiger though he just a clown...but ain't nobody ? with Mel
    In a divorce settlement that was finalized on Friday (Dec. 23), the Oscar winner had to fork over half of his $850 million fortune to his wife of 31 years, People magazine is reporting. To make matters worse for Gibson, his ex-wife is also entitled to half of his future residuals for the rest of his life. :-O
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    This dude... smh.

Maybe it's a money thing. He's prolly paying child + spousal support out the ass.

Otherwise dude's a ? ' idiot.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. A wooden plank body doesn't make a woman sexy. Nothing bout that broad is pretty.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just not a believable story. No woman is worth your dignity.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    so....if she doesnt give him ass anymore

does tiger have to sit an do nothing...or go back to the bank

but yall do know...his game will be top notch again
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont understand commiting and having kids if u wanna ? random skanks....just ? random skanks and stay rich