Kobe trying to Ether T-Mac LOL

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225655/McGrady_Denies_Ever_Playing_Kobe_One_On_One_In_Germany
    McGrady heard about Bryant's version of the story and responded on Twitter.

"LOL Hell no! That's far from the truth. No one in the NBA is playing 1 on 1. Me and KB never went to Germany together either.."

Shame on kobe lying to big up himself.Duke is the most insecure basketball player of all time

Lol IDK...I pay attention to little words people use and usually if somebody says 'thats far from the truth' it implies that part of the story is true.

Verdict: Kobe won 11-5, not 11-2.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225655/McGrady_Denies_Ever_Playing_Kobe_One_On_One_In_Germany

"LOL Hell no! That's far from the truth. No one in the NBA is playing 1 on 1. Me and KB never went to Germany together either.."

Shame on kobe lying to big up himself.Duke is the most insecure basketball player of all time

Lol IDK...I pay attention to little words people use and usually if somebody says 'thats far from the truth' it implies that part of the story is true.

Even if he did beat a 19 year old TMac, who would really care?
    Now if he beat Orlando T-Mac like that, it would be a different story.
    tracymcgradydestroykobebryant.gif
    6810794780_7efb1c405d_z.jpg
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember this game clearly...real ? tho, the following play up the court, this ? Kobe iso'd T Mac on the right wing, left that ? and yammed it and slapped the backboard on his way down. Think he grilled him after too lol

I knew this ? was a beast and competitive as ? after he did that ? ...word.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

Of Course Tracy gonna say it aint true to buffer the ? , you gonna automatically buy that from a guy who was barely ? with his Cousin Vince at the time? What do you expect him to say? He still has hopes of one day gettin back to the league as a 4th string shooting guard in the near future instead of gettin schooled by the cho chins of the world. I'd deny it too if I was him. That dont mean Kobe's version aint true just cuz Tracy said it aint.

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Of Course Tracy gonna say it aint true to buffer the ? , you gonna automatically buy that from a guy who was barely ? with his Cousin Vince at the time? What do you expect him to say? He still has hopes of one day gettin back to the league as a 4th string shooting guard in the near future instead of gettin schooled by the cho chins of the world. I'd deny it too if I was him

You gonna automatically believe Kobe, so what difference does it make?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    McGrady around 2003 was a monster, too bad the rest of the Magic sucked. Sucked to be a Magic fan that year...

And lol @ "that other shoe company", ? made me think Suge Knight was talking about second lol..
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he probably just beat him in another country
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Of Course Tracy gonna say it aint true to buffer the ? , you gonna automatically buy that from a guy who was barely ? with his Cousin Vince at the time? What do you expect him to say? He still has hopes of one day gettin back to the league as a 4th string shooting guard in the near future instead of gettin schooled by the cho chins of the world. I'd deny it too if I was him

You gonna automatically believe Kobe, so what difference does it make?

and your gonna believe what you believe .. so what difference does it make...he has no reason to lie... someone getting beat would.. but who knows.. unless someone can corroborate it you can just feel how youd feel anyway correct
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let's see how eddie jones, caron butler, and the others respond.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember this game clearly...real ? tho, the following play up the court, this ? Kobe iso'd T Mac on the right wing, left that ? and yammed it and slapped the backboard on his way down. Think he grilled him after too lol

This was the game where they both dropped 48
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    Options
    what happens in Germany stays in Germany
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe can be lying or Tmac could be lying..? in here taking eithers word as true gospel is lost.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol if true dont like Kobe but I can see him saying that.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That AVI...lmfao.

Lost a bet last night I see
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that 'Rio' in that AVI??

hahahaha Rio
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember Matt Barnes saying Nobody beats Kobe one on one
  • playmaker88
    Options
    well we all can confirm BDB lost ... ahhaha
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? y'all ? man.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the feelings in here...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Of Course Tracy gonna say it aint true to buffer the ? , you gonna automatically buy that from a guy who was barely ? with his Cousin Vince at the time? What do you expect him to say? He still has hopes of one day gettin back to the league as a 4th string shooting guard in the near future instead of gettin schooled by the cho chins of the world. I'd deny it too if I was him. That dont mean Kobe's version aint true just cuz Tracy said it aint.

but it is true cuz Kobe said it?
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

T-Mac was my favorite player growing up. Made everything look too easy.

When he smoked Kobe on that half spin, ? was crazy. Then like you said, Kobe came down next play, blew by T-Mac, dunked it, slapped glass & got a T. ? was possibly the best back to back plays, Superstar Vs. Superstar of the 2000's.

GOAT ?
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel T-Mac is telling the truth ... b/c if this supposed one on one actually took place it could be easily corroborated by witnesses... in which case T-Mac would look like the bigger fool if he said it never happened & then it turns out that it actually did take place.

This looks like a sad attempt by Kobe to hold onto what once was (his glory days) as he now sits on the sinking ship that is the Los Angeles Lakers.

This ? Kobe out here embellishing ? like Te'o.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    I feel T-Mac is telling the truth ... b/c if this supposed one on one actually took place it could be easily corroborated by witnesses... in which case T-Mac would look like the bigger fool if he said it never happened & then it turns out that it actually did take place.

This looks like a sad attempt by Kobe to hold onto what once was (his glory days) as he now sits on the sinking ship that is the Los Angeles Lakers.

Oooooooooooor you could be just projecting.. your disdain...
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Oooooooooooor you could be just projecting.. your disdain...

It's a bird... It's a plane...