Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The show is still ?
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my beef isnt arguing with people I worked with. I think it's moreso with men putting the wrong women out there, because we turn down their propisition..but the real skeezers are never put on blast. Because the truth is men fall inlove with the real skeezers, and they hide thier dirt because they are inlove with them.

Here it's people out there who think I had sex with nas and had orgies with jeezy. When the truth is I turned down nas propisition and never had orgies with jeezy or gucci... However it's broads that have, and their name will never be mentioned, because they are going to keep the real skeezers hidden, and keep airing out the ones that they feel are "stuck up".. This is beacuse they are inlove with the skeezers.

They make it seem like I'm phoney but how am I a hoe or a skeezer when I never did the act? They call me this because they think I'm stuck up. Thats why the broads just go head and suck their ? to get to the top, because if you don't u have to be in my position. Where they put you down and act like a chickenhead ? is smarter because she's at the top.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here we go, Real Lady appears with these magic words:

Nicki Manaj
    Real
    Nas
    Life
    Fake
    Hate/Haters
    Jeezy
    Hood

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You forgot 'beef' ^^^
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno who trolls worse, Real Lady or Shady.
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    Im gonna pray for this to leak

Thank-You-BasedGod-30172955_219388_ver10_640_480_zps6677074f.jpg

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll want to see the tape....stop buying her ? albums and ? . When she gets desperate enough it will mysteriously "leak"
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    give it a yr or two that ? will have to drop one if she wants a few more mins in the lime light
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of these alleged celebrity ? "sextapes" exist until posted on the internet in their entirety.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "feud" those too have is fake as hell and only happening to get viewers for AI

aka:

gjfLSUO.gif
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    my beef isnt arguing with people I worked with. I think it's moreso with men putting the wrong women out there, because we turn down their propisition..but the real skeezers are never put on blast. Because the truth is men fall inlove with the real skeezers, and they hide thier dirt because they are inlove with them.

Here it's people out there who think I had sex with nas and had orgies with jeezy. When the truth is I turned down nas propisition and never had orgies with jeezy or gucci... However it's broads that have, and their name will never be mentioned, because they are going to keep the real skeezers hidden, and keep airing out the ones that they feel are "stuck up".. This is beacuse they are inlove with the skeezers.

They make it seem like I'm phoney but how am I a hoe or a skeezer when I never did the act? They call me this because they think I'm stuck up. Thats why the broads just go head and suck their ? to get to the top, because if you don't u have to be in my position. Where they put you down and act like a chickenhead ? is smarter because she's at the top.

what?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real ? im about to put the ninja mask i brought from the africans and steal her phone ? this waiting to her 15 min fame is over i wanna seem dem tittays

If u gonna go through all that trouble u might as well just take the ? while u there instead of the phone.

Oh yeah her ? are already on the net bruh.
    2 thumbs down.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

I gotta co-sign this

my beef isn't that I like fussin' & fightin' with lame ? or square ? . My beef is steak, roasts and short ribs. And some cuts are processed (corned beef or beef jerky for you ignorant ? ), and trimmings, usually mixed with meat from older, leaner cattle, are ground, minced or used in sausages. The blood is used in some varieties of blood sausage. Yes Vampire Lestat!!!

Other parts that are eaten include the oxtail,liver, tongue, tripe from the reticulum or rumen, glands (particularly the pancreas and thymus, referred to as sweetbread again for y'all ignorant ? ), the heart, the brain (although forbidden where there is a danger of bovine spongiform encephalopathy,..... punk cowards!!!), the liver, the kidneys, and the tender testicles of the bull known in the US as calf fries, prairie oysters, or Rocky Mountain oysters. We eatin' good bitaych!!!!. Some intestines are cooked and eaten as-is, but are more often cleaned and used as natural sausage casings. The bones are used for making beef stock.

My sack is full and my reach is Scottie Pippen!!!! (no ? ? )
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

Maybe it's time you just sucked ? , skeezed out, and slobbed ? till your teeth fall out, so when you do randomly post, you have something more interesting to say rather than titangraphs that can be summarized as "boo hoo, they don't like me and talk behind my back" ("they" being unknown people no one here really cares about).
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady didn't give Nas the ? ?

Awwwww Damn Nas Lost:

Naslost.gif