Vado Signs To DJ Khaled's We The Best Imprint

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
Vado has signed a deal with DJ Khaled's We The Best label, a subsidiary of Cash Money Records.

Taking to Twitter, the Cam'Ron affiliate wrote that he is "taking my talents 2 South Beach #WTB." He also retweeted one of his followers that wrote, "@VADO_MH COMING OUT WITH HIS NEW TAPE AND SIGNING WITH KHALID #ITSAGOODYEAR."

The Harlem, New York rapper previously signed with Interscope Records in March 2011. He got relatively silent on the music front, fueling rumors that he had been dropped from the label.

He recently gave an interview where he explained how the company heeded his request to leave the company on his own accord. "I feel like I shouldn’t have even went all the way to the West Coast," he said. "I feel I should’ve stayed grounded with the New York labels. They understand and know me so they know how to handle me, they know what to do. You go all the way over there; they don’t know what’s going on. So now, I gotta fix everything up and I gotta work with their music. It was just a whole big difference to the point that I had to ask for my walking papers."

Check the tweets below (via DDot Omen).

Looks like I'm taking my talents 2 South Beach #WTB

— V.A.D.O (@VADO_MH) January 20, 2013
@vado_mh COMING OUT WITH HIS NEW TAPE AND SIGNING WITH KHALID #ITSAGOODYEAR

— Just Blaze (@Just_Stacks) January 20, 2013

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=22609

Comments