Let's revisit this gem by Cam ft Max b 'Gotta Love It': Great diss track or Great Song?

Options

Comments

• jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Fifth - hold on, turn the beat off
    I had to turn the beat off for this
    You talking bout you a 80's baby
    You 37 years old, you was born in 1968 and I open the Daily News
    How's the king of New York rocking sandals with jeans?
    Open toe sandals with chancletas with jeans on
    How's the king of New York rocking sandals with jeans and he 42 years old?

Oh ? , yo dude make sure you got them old vocals
    Bring 'em up real quick (Beyonce vocals)
    Yup, yup that's her, yup we got 'em

I gotta admit he killed Jay with those lines. Plus that Max B hook was the ? ...

Hov came back with a nice little line that people sleeps on......

Dig a Hole

Real niggahz like, "why Hov talkin to dude"
    He's sellin low too
    Only time you went plat
    My chain was around yout neck, thats an actual fact
    So I'm praying that it spills outside of the Booth
    Thats when y'all niggahz outside of your truth
    Outside of your league, thats not what you do
    Niggahz throwing ROC signs outside of your coupe
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Ether light cam used a few ether lines in this.

? was funny tho
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    great song this is the rack that made me a max b fan, ? i still hear dj play the hook in the club
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    great song this is the rack that made me a max b fan, ? i still hear dj play the hook in the club

I don't give a ? about what anyone says, Max that ? ...how can anyone give him a fair and unbiased listen and go away NOT feeling his music...? need to do some soul searching, cuz they clearly ain't intune with theirs...
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cam won that battle .
  • BV_
    BV_ Members Posts: 58
    Options
    GOAT diss track
  • international
    Options
    "? throwing rock signs outside of ur coup" "only time u went plat\my chain was on ur neck that's a natural fact"

lmaooo@ 'natural fact'...? is a 'natural' fact? That ? had no sort of relation to nature in any kind of way...

A few times he's made himself look like a smart ? ...like how: "the 38 revolve like the sun around the earth"smh...

• King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay won, cam shouldve formed diplomat records with dame instead of signing to rocafella
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "? throwing rock signs outside of ur coup" "only time u went plat\my chain was on ur neck that's a natural fact"

Crackin jokes <<< harsh reality
  • UrbanScribe
    UrbanScribe Members Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic Classic Jay diss... Cam on of my Fav rappers this wasnt Ether level but, it was probably the 3nd best.
  • international
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

How was that harsh? Cam was the only one that had gone plat apart from Jay in that label, and he wasn't even signed by Jay nor ? with him, yet it was him that got them their first platinum plat as a signed artist...and Cam was spittin real facts too like; "You ain't the only with big wallets", "he stealin b.i.g. ? he made 2 albums you wyllin"...

But, but but wait... he was just payin homage to Big, go head and quote that ? bout him biggin up his borough and his brother that justifys minutes worth of material that he bit from ? , not just from Big... smh
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly this song wasn't worth revisiting to me.....Cam's disses were nothing more than funny.....Jay-Z cut deep on Dig A Hole and Trouble.....
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How was that harsh? Cam was the only one that had gone plat apart from Jay in that label, and he wasn't even signed by Jay nor ? with him, yet it was him that got them their first platinum plat as a signed artist...and Cam was spittin real facts too like; "You ain't the only with big wallets", "he stealin b.i.g. ? he made 2 albums you wyllin"...

But, but but wait... he was just payin homage to Big, go head and quote that ? bout him biggin up his borough and his brother that justifys minutes worth of material that he bit from ? , not just from Big... smh

So Kanye didnt go plat?

U Sir are a disgruntled underage fan & are not worthy of debating.

Lil ?
  • international
    Options

So Kanye didnt go plat?

Lil ?

lmaooo@ yo selective ? , and im the lil ? ? rofl, you argue like a ? ...I clearly stated he was the FIRST to go plat as an artist and outside of Jay...that ? didn't even believe in Kanye as an artist at that time, Kanye himself will tell you that...foh with yo selective/groupieish ways...smh
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So Kanye didnt go plat?

Lil ?

lmaooo@ yo selective ? , and im the lil ? ? rofl, you argue like a ? ...I clearly stated he was the FIRST to go plat as an artist and outside of Jay...that ? didn't even believe in Kanye as an artist at that time, Kanye himself will tell you that...foh with yo selective/groupieish ways...smh

Is that u Synthesis
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont know how cam won when jay sent dudes to shoot him, cam knows it and Jay still walking the earth
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought cam won until Jay dropped trouble. "U lil ? ain't deep you dumb. U lil ? ain't gangtas you gum"

i don't know what the ? been goin on but for like the last few months i been agreein with you
    "but in lieu of lil ? tryna play that boy, i pew pew lil ? wit the latest toy"
    he killed that last verse
    murdered that ?

• PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    Jay one of my fav rappers,
    but Gotta Love It>>>>Ether too me.
    if you're going to come with some slick none proven "truths" this is how it should be done.

Killa Season>>>>Kingdom Come
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So Kanye didnt go plat?

Lil ?

Is that u Synthesis

I think you on to something, post just like that ? .
  • Kalecrunch
    Kalecrunch Members Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember Cam's " I'm a biter not a writer"
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »

So Kanye didnt go plat?

Lil ?

Is that u Synthesis

I think you on to something, post just like that ? .

Was one of the WOAT posters..1369 post and 1369 n jigga related threads.. @ least tomp like lady gaga for a change of pace
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Classic Classic Jay diss... Cam on of my Fav rappers this wasnt Ether level but, it was probably the 3nd best.

Influence is remarkable. You type like he raps