Hip-Hop Rumors: What Rapper Rapes His Male Fans?

Options

Comments

• DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I know who it is.

It's Charlie brown from leaders of the new school. Makes perfectly sense. The charlie brown pic that illseed put up. b-list rapper. Had classics like scenerio. 90's rapper. In and out of jail
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nas lost

Lmfao, this was completely out of nowhere
  • Red_Eyez
    Red_Eyez Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://allhiphop.com/2013/01/18/hip-hop-rumors-what-rapper-rapes-his-male-fans/

I promise you this is real. I can’t even begin to tell you who, because the ramification are catastrophic. But I will say this is a rapper from the East Coast that purportedly does this. Apparently, this mid-level rapper has an affinity for jail-house lovin with his male fans. Females are safe. Here is what he reportedly does with his own male fans. He finds an unsuspecting fan that swoons over him and his music, which at times can be quite classic. He then proceeds to let the fan hang out with him all day and night like they are just so cool and all that. The fan is just happy to be there and finds it amazing that he’s hanging out with one of his favorite rappers from the 90′s. Then, at the end of the night, when the fan is all slizzard from drinking and whatever else, BAM. I hear the rapper straight rapes the dude jail house style. One incident, I heard occurred in the back of a big ? , white limo. In that case, the rapper DARED the heterosexual man to go and say something. He then, gives him some amount of money for his troubles (or his backside) and sends the butthurt fan on his way. To date, nobody has tried to “Elmo” the rapper and I don’t think any will. He’s got muscle in the streets and its not likely that anybody wants that problem. They just take the L and go away. They are basic fans.
    There is a tiny hint that only his biggest fans would get. This is for you anyway.

They keep us talking, but if we stop talking about them then they should worry! -illseed.

WTF KIND OF BS IS THIS WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might be ? up, but hey if the bold describes you, you probably deserve it. I mean dudes being that excited to be around another dude is disgraceful anyway.

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lol @ zeak lol ... imo hes a real ny dude tho ... every ny dude i meet in real life acts like him or have some of his characteristics ..... either bout it on the fighting tip ... or just a funny ? that plays TOO much @ times or both lol .......
  • antarticp
    Options

http://allhiphop.com/2013/01/18/hip-hop-rumors-what-rapper-rapes-his-male-fans/

I promise you this is real. I can’t even begin to tell you who, because the ramification are catastrophic. But I will say this is a rapper from the East Coast that purportedly does this. Apparently, this mid-level rapper has an affinity for jail-house lovin with his male fans. Females are safe. Here is what he reportedly does with his own male fans. He finds an unsuspecting fan that swoons over him and his music, which at times can be quite classic. He then proceeds to let the fan hang out with him all day and night like they are just so cool and all that. The fan is just happy to be there and finds it amazing that he’s hanging out with one of his favorite rappers from the 90′s. Then, at the end of the night, when the fan is all slizzard from drinking and whatever else, BAM. I hear the rapper straight rapes the dude jail house style. One incident, I heard occurred in the back of a big ? , white limo. In that case, the rapper DARED the heterosexual man to go and say something. He then, gives him some amount of money for his troubles (or his backside) and sends the butthurt fan on his way. To date, nobody has tried to “Elmo” the rapper and I don’t think any will. He’s got muscle in the streets and its not likely that anybody wants that problem. They just take the L and go away. They are basic fans.
    There is a tiny hint that only his biggest fans would get. This is for you anyway.

They keep us talking, but if we stop talking about them then they should worry! -illseed.

WTF KIND OF BS IS THIS WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might be ? up, but hey if the bold describes you, you probably deserve it. I mean dudes being that excited to be around another dude is disgraceful anyway.

how is that disgracefull .... for any fan that would prob be one of the best days of thier life lol well as long as dude doesnt get ass ? lol
  • antarticp
    Options
    Red_Eyez wrote: »
    mediatakeout has posted it now

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/60781/explosive-report-popular-1990s-rapper-is-put-on-blast-for-? -his-male-fans-in-the-? -shock-crime.html
    Red_Eyez wrote: »
    mediatakeout has posted it now

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/60781/explosive-report-popular-1990s-rapper-is-put-on-blast-for-? -his-male-fans-in-the-? -shock-crime.html

this story is growing legs lol
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It sounds like Lil Cease. The fat Albert cartoon is Biggie, charlie Brown is Lil cease......i hope I'm wrong
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe someone from jungle brothers
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll say this. My mom has a friend who has a ? son. Dude hangs out with Busta Rhymes, that's all the proof I'll ever need. I don't know if he is ? guys, but his overly-outward hatred of homosexuals makes me think he is ? . It's always the super-homophobic men who are ? . My dad use to say a lot of weird ? to me and one thing was "A homophobic is a ? who doesn't know it or doesn't want others to know it" and that ? is so true. I think most of y'all secretly ? too, the way you guys hate them and such.
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the funny ? to me is A) a grown man, because if this is a 90s rapper the person is probably 30+, being excited on some 15 year old girl ? to be around a mid level, b list rapper, and B) getting ass ? by said b lsit mid level 90s rapper..I mean, talk about a fan boys dream going from sugar to ? .....
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, by the end of the night, dude has posted all types of deuce pictures with said b list mid level rapper on instagram, twitter, facebook, etc....so we have a 30+ year old man going home after a night of weed smoking and drinking to his (more than likely) mothers basement or (? forbid) wife and kids...his family, excited for him and happy he has realized a dream, gathers around him the next day asking, how was it? what did u guys do? and all he can think about is......
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what rumors do??? have people in her speculating.....until a name is put with this article......I don't give a ?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    rapper probably goes to this church
    # I Give MahSelf Awaaaay....So you can use me! (? Dead @ that background song lol!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVZDsOTc_lw
  • Racheal27
    Racheal27 Members Posts: 2
    Options
    BLACK ROB...how did you not get the hint..DARED..I dare you was his song..and he was in prison
  • Racheal27
    Racheal27 Members Posts: 2
    Options
    BLACK ROB...how did you not get the hint..DARED..I dare you was his song..and he was in prison
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll say this. My mom has a friend who has a ? son. Dude hangs out with Busta Rhymes, that's all the proof I'll ever need. I don't know if he is ? guys, but his overly-outward hatred of homosexuals makes me think he is ? . It's always the super-homophobic men who are ? . My dad use to say a lot of weird ? to me and one thing was "A homophobic is a ? who doesn't know it or doesn't want others to know it" and that ? is so true. I think most of y'all secretly ? too, the way you guys hate them and such.

wtf is this dumb ? I just read??? self ether is the worst...

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    who knows? my cousin used to be on louds street team out there back in the day. a lot of them ? is ? but who would ? ? is the question... my whole intuition says dmx

Name names.
  • black caesar
    Options
    mae-rapradar.jpg

As ? as I think the ? is, he ain't got to the heart much less cats in the streets.

? ? in the ass takes "heart" to you? ? wrong with you ? ?

You would know way more than I would.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ Charlie Brown being a B-list rapper after Busta Rhymes outshined him on every Leaders of the New School track he faded into oblivion i highly doubt he has stans
  • black caesar
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Busta not talking about chases ? doesn't stand as an implication of faggotry. Really, it can be the contrary. It could be the ? you know that talks about ? all the time that is really the down low ? ...

Sherman Hemsley was gangsta as ? on his shows but he was a homosexual, so...

George Jefferson was a ? ?............proof?

Yeah and so is Uncle Phil and Carl Winslow.
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    # I Give MahSelf Awaaaay....So you can use me! (? Dead @ that background song lol!)

Okay i love The Lord and the son of a Pastor, but ill be DAMNED if u do this to me!!!
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmfao wat in da ? ? ? hahahahahahahaha they just thought it was cool to let a ? lay on top of em from da back see man dis is why christianity is mocked