Ether For The Soul: Return Of The Simp Chronicles

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @John_Blazini We need you on this one fam.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh..so a girl is a ? if she turns down a prom invite?

And what's up with these elaborate invitations these days?

What happened to passing a note in third period?

It's like you only read the parts you wanted to read. And first women complain about ? not being romantic/thoughtful, but elaborate is bad?

Birds of a feather flock together. But she hates black guys. You don't.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    oooohhhhhhh....this story speaks close to my heart, cuz i almost feel like a loser for telling it, cuz it still burns even me......

well...back in ym teenage years, i was a late bloomer... meaning i didn't loose my virginity till i was damn near 20....normally i don't openly talk about that ? ... but it's crucial to the story......

i was always good with the ladies, but i always sucked at closing the deal....something that i eventually remedied...but i ain't gonna lie it plagued me for a while....so much that every now n then, my boys would casually "throw me an easy one"...basically chicks that they knew to be easy ? , and put me on with them so i could get rid of that "V"...now one day, i think was like 16, my cousin gave this one chick my number, and she called, and soon into the convo i figured out what it was....

but shorty was just maaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddd annoying, i could not talk to this chick for nothing... so my boy who happened to be at my house playing video games with me, got the phone, and i let him talk to her....

now i knew that they exchanged numbers.... but no one....and i mean....no one.......... ever knew how far it went to ? hit the fan.....

now this chick was the freak of my cousin's neighborhood...i met her a few times.. she had a phat ass, but she was mad annoying in person too....i just never really cared for her....even though my cousin, and a bunch of ? from around his way used to go in her grandmothers basement and run trains on shorty all the time....i couldn't ? with it....i never got down with that train ? (i know typical ? ? )......but yea ? ran in her grandmothers ? so much, that they sent her ass down to virginia in her sophmore year in highschool with her military family....cuz she was just brining too many ? in and out of her grandmothers house....

now fast forward like....5 years.....smh.....she finally moves back to bmore....grown woman now....done picked up some weight n ? .. but she still had a fatty......i talk to my cousin, and he was like "guess who back in town?" shorty pickig up right where she left off... giving ? head, letting ? beat.. some things never change....well.. i was out on my own by then, and i had cut a lotta people back...so my homeboy who i was talking about int he beginning of the story, we didn't hang like that no more, but we still talked from time to time....infact at the given moment, he was putting me on to a job off of his recommendation......when i gotta call from my uncle

dude was asking me about my boy, .....i was like yea he cool....he asked me did i ever meet his girl before?

i'm like naw.. i ain't even know the ? had a girl....i ahven't really caught up with him that much, we just talk about the job he hooking me up with and what not....well he's like.. ask him about his girl, cuz i'm almost positive, i saw her with some ? from around the way...on the regular....

basically... my boy was still ? with this neighborhood ? ......all these years, they've been staying in touch...and they been "inlove" yet she never stopped letting multiple ? ? .......i mean her whole neighborhood done ? .....and was actively ?

and the audacity of it was that she knew that he was my boy, and i met her through my cousin...i don't know how she thought she'd never get caught up....so when we put it all on the table..shorty started crying on some "they just hating on us cuz they don't have anybody that love them...i love you and i'd never do anything like hat"

? crazy right?

no...this ? took her side and proceeded to come at all of us on some straight aggressive ? ....

i deaded all that ? , and made everybody just cut him off from all crews....nobody that we grew up with, hung out with, or anything like that could comment on the ? ...cuz i had too much respect for how we came up to let that ? get out...

i just said, that ? gotta wife, a family and he ain't really got time for ? right now.....

o yea...she was pregnant..and he was claiming the child, and i was trying to tell him to ge that ? tested when all hell broke loose....my whole thing was if she ? ? she know you know...who's to say she ain't ? ? you don't even know about..... but yea...that ? broke my heart man...and to this day still ? with me a little

Yo Du, these hoes aint ? mane.
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannn...

My older bro is in a friendship group and its like 6 or 7 dudes and 1 girl. This 1 girl used to date 1 of the other dudes. My bro and like 3 of them are simping hard on her over the last 2 years. Now its all like a competition between them to win her over even though they are all best friends from school, and she's playing all of them (sad to see happen). i mean he drops everything to do whatever she wants, like literally, if she rang him right now and told him to drive 200 miles to pick her up, so she can go ? another man, he wouldnt hesitate.

This some sad ? , it was just her birthday last week, he made her a giant novelty cupcake..... was destroying to see. i almost slapped the ? out of him. he goes out, in the snow in the morning, to get ingredients, to make this stupid ? a cake.

For xmas he made her a scrapbook........ SMFH....

Ironic thing is, if he ignored once in a while or went for some other ? , she would ? her pants. probably get him further.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    Mannn...

i almost slapped the ? out of him.

You should have.

Or at least done something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZEkFLXh9Y
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Mannn...

My older bro is in a friendship group and its like 6 or 7 dudes and 1 girl. This 1 girl used to date 1 of the other dudes. My bro and like 3 of them are simping hard on her over the last 2 years. Now its all like a competition between them to win her over even though they are all best friends from school, and she's playing all of them (sad to see happen). i mean he drops everything to do whatever she wants, like literally, if she rang him right now and told him to drive 200 miles to pick her up, so she can go ? another man, he wouldnt hesitate.

This some sad ? , it was just her birthday last week, he made her a giant novelty cupcake..... was destroying to see. i almost slapped the ? out of him. he goes out, in the snow in the morning, to get ingredients, to make this stupid ? a cake.

Ironic thing is, if he ignored once in a while or went for some other ? , she would ? her pants. probably get him further.

I have never heard of a man that made a scrapbook. How old is this dude? SMH

Made a scrapbook type thing for my ex....
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aone is real lady your daughter? Yall have similar storytelling abilities
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh..so a girl is a ? if she turns down a prom invite?

And what's up with these elaborate invitations these days?

What happened to passing a note in third period?

It's like you only read the parts you wanted to read. And first women complain about ? not being romantic/thoughtful, but elaborate is bad?

Birds of a feather flock together. But she hates black guys. You don't.

I read your entire post, those were some of my thoughts.

Nothing wrong with romance but next time make sure your target has given you reason to believe she will appreciate your effort..rookie mistake that's all.
  • black caesar
    Options
    Mannn...

I have never heard of a man that made a scrapbook. How old is this dude? SMH

Made a scrapbook type thing for my ex....

You cool, but keep that ? to yourself and never mention that to anyone you know. Take it to the grave.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Bignorm had the GOAT story.
  • black caesar
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what the ? you get!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah so, I only read the last line of that wall of text... lol
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she's the reason beezy went stewpid?? it's actually poetry in motion g
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    smh Here we go.

A couple days later Im on her FB again and I see someone say something in one of her post about congratulating her dad on the grand baby that was coming.[/b]......

hjarbaugh.gif

You the daddy ? !!!!!

2bcjkj.jpg

Goat ? Stew!!!

lmao lets just say she wanted it to be mine for the longest and actually got close before but thank ? it wasnt.

? u Kat, I know thats what I get but it didnt have to go down like that.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    smh Here we go.

A couple days later Im on her FB again and I see someone say something in one of her post about congratulating her dad on the grand baby that was coming.[/b]......

hjarbaugh.gif

You the daddy ? !!!!!

2bcjkj.jpg

Goat ? Stew!!!

lmao lets just say she wanted it to be mine for the longest and actually got close before but thank ? it wasnt.

? u Kat, I know thats what I get but it didnt have to go down like that.

Just be glad you're not the husband.

That ? took the biggest loss.

Still losing probably.

• black caesar
    Options
    That's what the ? you get!

Why you mad at him for?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That one hit close to home for Kat.