IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    yall ? got me dying.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? got me dying.

well this is an L but i wasnt simping no chick....? that story.

ok heres another one instead of the first one i was thinking.

my ? worked at a car dealer ship selling cars so he would always have one of they cars (come to find out he was stealing ? off the lot) and he comes over one day and says he need brakes on this explorer can i do it. i said yeah and what ever. so i fix the brakes and im driving this ? everywhere. so its a sunday and the park is on swoll and i think im the ? cause i got a car. so im talking to mad ? and i get this ? number and we chop it up. well she lives not to far from my crib. so the next day i set it up for her to come over cause my moms was out of town. she comes over my little bro is cooking and i go upstairs with her to talk. now this is about at the age of 20 and im still aint have the game or know how with women(still dont) so in all actuality this ? is here to get ? but im dumb so im on my high school ? lap dancing this ? and everythang not even trying to make a move. so she's ready to bounce. she like i got to go get my check from work so being a ? and not peepin game i say let me roll. we rollin i can tell this ? dont want me there. so she drops me off at the crib i call her the next day and this ? moved back to lex. fml

? explain yo'self IMMEDIATELY!
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    yall ? got me dying.

well this is an L but i wasnt simping no chick....? that story.

ok heres another one instead of the first one i was thinking.

my ? worked at a car dealer ship selling cars so he would always have one of they cars (come to find out he was stealing ? off the lot) and he comes over one day and says he need brakes on this explorer can i do it. i said yeah and what ever. so i fix the brakes and im driving this ? everywhere. so its a sunday and the park is on swoll and i think im the ? cause i got a car. so im talking to mad ? and i get this ? number and we chop it up. well she lives not to far from my crib. so the next day i set it up for her to come over cause my moms was out of town. she comes over my little bro is cooking and i go upstairs with her to talk. now this is about at the age of 20 and im still aint have the game or know how with women(still dont) so in all actuality this ? is here to get ? but im dumb so im on my high school ? lap dancing this ? and everythang not even trying to make a move. so she's ready to bounce. she like i got to go get my check from work so being a ? and not peepin game i say let me roll. we rollin i can tell this ? dont want me there. so she drops me off at the crib i call her the next day and this ? moved back to lex. fml

tumblr_lo9m46LKP81qhafj6.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im glad someone else caught that lapdancing ? ....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    N64 wrote: »
    No wonder u didn't get no ? .
    You was to busy tryna pop that ? for that hoe when u should've gave her...'the ? '

Lol @ that ? auditioning for the TWERK team...

8EE1FDE0-EF3C-4122-9F6D-C8D8D0EF6968-1488-000001B1FFFB56DC.jpg

...Riley Freeman does not approve.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet that ? was a cheerleader in high school
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iight I got some ? that happened to my boy the same year my own personal tragedy happened. Hold on
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? straight aimed for his own toe on that ? -damn son...
  • Trollio
    Options
    Iamtheville remind me of the opening scene of 40 year old ?
    ? try to blend in and tell a story then ? goes horribly wrong
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Iight I got some ? that happened to my boy the same year my own personal tragedy happened. Hold on

oh, lord. :(

You get mad L's on the IC, I know it's triple in person.

That's crazy because you got mad Lb's on the IC, I know it's triple in person.

Don't ever send something to my inbox again either haas. Get off my nuts and get on a treadmill. You built like Jamarcus Russell right now

Feelings . Didnt read.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Don't ever send something to my inbox again either haas. Get off my nuts and get on a treadmill. You built like Jamarcus Russell right now

Feelings . Didnt read.

Yes you did b/c you have the ? feelings. C'mon people!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    aye, i thought grindin and givin the ? a lapdance was goin to get me the ? . what can i say. i thought i was a fly ? who could dance. and i lost. bad.

Lost? Naw bruh...

IMG_0536.jpg

...this is more like it.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

Feelings . Didnt read.

Yes you did b/c you have the ? feelings. C'mon people!

I always give shenco automatic feelings. He mad cause I ? on him in the reason. ? avoided that thread like the plague :(

• IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N64 wrote: »
    aye, i thought grindin and givin the ? a lapdance was goin to get me the ? . what can i say. i thought i was a fly ? who could dance. and i lost. bad.

Pretty ricky lost member ass ?

Ol grind with me

"Girl ill seduce you with my moves to a slow jam"

? i thought that was the way to get a ? . lol@me

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Bruh, just stop. Explaining it doesn't make it any better. Lol
  • Trollio
    Options
    That ? was slow grinding on a ? and there was not a single dance floor present.

I guess you got the game from usher and ginuwine huh