Ban on Female Soldiers Fighting on Front Lines Lifted: Did Pico Win or Lose?

Options

Comments

• Silverbacc_LHC47
    Silverbacc_LHC47 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico's too busy droppin bomb ? in dude's bunkers to be out on the front lines

E-7 promotable and up ?

I'm a Gunny in the Marines picking up MSgt this year. Do I qualify???
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ yall thinking this means anything...
    females BEEN on the front since 04... when MP's started doing foot patrols...

I know some female combat medic's that are crazier than many of the Infantry cats I know...

also know some female combat medics that can't stand the sight of blood too... so... yeah...

? when I was a 68W I knew a bunch of medics that couldnt do IVs or improvised tourniquets....male and female

? that was damn near my entire squad at one point thats when I knew it was time to go to selection...anytime your medics spend more time in the motor pool than in the aid station training....
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh here it goes again ? wanna be combat arms, ? it let them do it, the weak ones will weed themselves out anyway, and i would love to see females do a dismounted patrol with a 240B and an assault pack with a 1000 extra rounds
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started to make this thread when I saw this yesterday.

To answer T/S though it is a win for the females that want to engage in combat on the front lines.

It was bound to happen eventually this is a changing world.

My personal opinion is most females aren't built for that.

Before I get jumped on I'll say this.

Most women aren't physically strong enough to handle the rigors of that.

If you think Im lying then why is the physical criteria for men going through training different from the womens??

In a realistically equal world it would all be the same and those women would be able to get their ass beat just like men without that ? being frowned upon.

I dont see no 100 and nothing pound G.I. Jane carrying equipment that weighs that much through a hot desert.

All thats going to end up happening is sexual assults, harassments, and rapes are going to go even higher in the military.

Hell I dont think most men built for that lifestyle much less there much more physically weak and sometimes emotionally charged counterparts "women."

They'll be ? tortured killed and will compromise the strength of many infantries in my opinion.

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    hey,heeey Captain Jack....!! :ar!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There been many women warriors in history but carrying all those lbs of equipment aint good for them.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c/s

neither is fighting in a war
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we was using swords and spears they can fight too. Pure skill only
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    when i get to heaven st.peter's gonna say
    how'd you earn your living boy, how'd you earn your pay
    i replied with a whole lot of anger, earned my living as a 13banger

i would like to see females go into artillery, just so they can see that ? ain't easy
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Most females are not outside the lines anyway... When I was outside we had 2 Intel women who thought they were to cute for anything... 15 SF ? hyping them up doesn't help either... Another time, we were out on a mission and we had 2 Marine chicks with us... We got attacked and our dog handler(dude) who was in the back hiding while one of the chick( a sexier Michelle Rod) got on the 240 and was bustin...

Sex don't mean ? . Either you have heart or don't.

how many bodies you got under yo belt fam?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pshaw I ain't doin that ?

Pico's like.......

clay-davis-sheeeiiiiittt.gif

50withbert.gif

1tat4x.jpg

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got damn. her ? really gonna stink if she goes to the frontline
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »
    Most females are not outside the lines anyway... When I was outside we had 2 Intel women who thought they were to cute for anything... 15 SF ? hyping them up doesn't help either... Another time, we were out on a mission and we had 2 Marine chicks with us... We got attacked and our dog handler(dude) who was in the back hiding while one of the chick( a sexier Michelle Rod) got on the 240 and was bustin...

how many bodies you got under yo belt fam?

Non... I'm not about that life...lol

But I wasn't ? made when we got attacked.

No diss to dude but he was an arrogant mufucker.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

true but at the same time team morale will dip a lot harder when a female gets merked other tha a male
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

true but at the same time team morale will dip a lot harder when a female gets merked other tha a male

Maybe... Ive never heard of a female dying in battle. But when I was out there we had two guys get hit with an IED and another guy lose his leg. What's crazy was the guy who lost his leg had 6 months before he got out...smh
    Moral was not high that day.
  • whitecracker
    whitecracker Members Posts: 406
    Options
    so they're not in the kitchen..?

90% will complain and go back to admin jobs
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never been in the military but I've got lots if family & friends who've fm done tours in Afghanistan & Iraq. From what they've described in detail ? gets real in the field. I don't think this will end well.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

this is true.

the reasons women werent allowed out on the front lines had nothing to do with them doing the job. The equipment is heavy but it doesnt take much to squeeze a trigger. A lot of the reason were about hygiene. Im sure yall are aware sometimes a gun fight can last more than 3 days straight. Thats three days of no showering you may get a break to fall back and eat or grab something out of a MRE.

You know men catch a break and hit their hot spots with some baby wipes and be ready to go in less than a minute. As we know if a woman cant thoroughly clean that thing the smell alone might ? her battle buddies.
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats makes me want to get back in.........

Sike, none of these wars are worth fighting for
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

this is true.

the reasons women werent allowed out on the front lines had nothing to do with them doing the job. The equipment is heavy but it doesnt take much to squeeze a trigger. A lot of the reason were about hygiene. Im sure yall are aware sometimes a gun fight can last more than 3 days straight. Thats three days of no showering you may get a break to fall back and eat or grab something out of a MRE.

You know men catch a break and hit their hot spots with some baby wipes and be ready to go in less than a minute. As we know if a woman cant thoroughly clean that thing the smell alone might ? her battle buddies.

? odor = chemical/biological warfare

That's the new war strategy I guess.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I need to upgrade to co's and warrant officers?!
    Pico's too busy droppin bomb ? in dude's bunkers to be out on the front lines

E-7 promotable and up ?

I'm a Gunny in the Marines picking up MSgt this year. Do I qualify???
    Damn baby wassup?!?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pico lost anyway...

if i was signal and wound up this way... the ? make her think the same aint gon happen to her?

25 bang bang.

? sampsun