That chick that gets real fine outta nowhere

Options
yungflashy
yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
You know the chick that had potential but just quite wasn't all the way there then all of a sudden BAM ! she gets it all together and She's bad af

Well I'm in this situation this girl that always used to try to talk to me she'd be Persistent as hell even if I didn't text back she'd continue to text me but I just didn't pay her no mind

Anyway it's been weeks and she doesn't text me at all I'm koo with that its like a releif

I follow her on Instagram and the pics she's been posing lately she looks scrumptious as ever

Now I'm thinking of ways to infiltrate her without looking thirsty and not scuff my pride lol

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    FYI: She got dolled up and posted those purposely.

Ijs.....she knows what she's doing.
  • yungflashy
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

Lol Well it's workin cuz I'm bout to put my pride to the side and text her
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    yungflashy wrote: »

Lol Well it's workin cuz I'm bout to put my pride to the side and text her

Glad you said it before I did.

:)

Lol.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? stay hatin on other ?
  • yungflashy
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    lol @ yung flashy

Sound like an extremely low budget rapper

Haha I has a ic account back when MySpace was poppin and that was my name on there so i just used that and I was like 16 man
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember a ? that used to stalk me back in high school, i broke her heart

now that ? a model and ? , ? crazy

another girl i went to high school with requested me on fb today

before i added her i was like who is this bad ass ? , the face look familiar

then it hit me and i was like ? , this ? done turnt all the way up

she got two kids now, maybe thats what got her lookin like that, the ? a stallion now
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those transformers don't exist around here.....they just get worse.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've mostly experienced the opposite, where they used to be bad then you see her later on in life and your first thought is "Gotdamn. What happened?"
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A real ? has a substantially profound amount of vision and is able to spot an ugly duckling that can later morph into

thy baddeth ?

and therefore allows himself to stay within distance of her condition, to be as if u were always interested, but only became interested because she increased her value

but yo on the real its crazy tho, this can go both ways, you see a ? , u b like, yo this ghoulish troll ass goblin looking ? is making my stomach hurt

nxt thing you know

BAM!

? ? look better, her face has transfigured into something presentable and she grew some ? cheeks

but its horrible the other way around, that ? every ? , was spitting game, no matter how good or how lame it was

in high school, that ? that any ? with a ? who wasnt a closet ? , or an open ? , would hit

became that ghoulish troll ass goblin lookin ?

? lookin like gollum from lord of the rings and ?

gollum_fin2.jpg

Life is crazy at times like that
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i went to high school with this one chick from 9th-12th grade. ? looked like a cross between big bird and olive oil. tall, skinny, goofy, uncoordinated all that type of ? . i never paid that ? any attention. not once did that silly ? ever cross my mind. remember these were my high school years when a ? hormones were raging and that ? wasnt even worth a 10th grade ? off.

well i had some ? class with the ? my last semester in school. i hardly ever went. i had all my credits so me and my buddies left whenever we felt like it. so im in class a few weeks before graduation and i dont know if that ? got her hair fixed, got some graduation clothes, or discovered make up or what. idk know what it was but i looked up one day and that ? was beautiful!!! and it wasnt just a 1 day thing. that ? was on dime statue til the day we graduated. she went from lanky and goofy to tall and elegant like overnight. i was fiening for that hoe the last month or two of school but never linked up with her. i havent seen that ? since the day i graduated but she pulled a biggie smalls & went from ashy to classy in no time.
  • bornagkn33us
    bornagkn33us Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options
    I know a dude that sells Visalus and posts before and after pics of some of his clients on his fb. He posted this one white chick that went from a 2 to a solid 7 in 90 days. ? was like magic.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i remember a ? that used to stalk me back in high school, i broke her heart

now that ? a model and ? , ? crazy

another girl i went to high school with requested me on fb today

before i added her i was like who is this bad ass ? , the face look familiar

then it hit me and i was like ? , this ? done turnt all the way up

she got two kids now, maybe thats what got her lookin like that, the ? a stallion now

B lyke dat sometime
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reminds me of that everybody hates chris episode when he dated that big bird chick . it was funny when she transformed and dissed him at the end.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a true playa upgraded the young lady or she just started investing in herself
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a true playa upgraded the young lady or she just started investing in herself

A Real Tru playa wouldnt waste his money and time upgrading the ? and would rather reap the benefits of her doing it herself

y a real tru playa gets up in these other ? walls like termites ?

It aint trickin if you got it ass ?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I experienced this phenomena at my old job. Wow
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm yeah, thread really has no purpose w/o before & after pics for reference.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Umm yeah, thread really has no purpose w/o before & after pics for reference.
    Yeah, I was gonna say, "Pics or ? !"

• vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Will wrote: »
    I'm generally friendly with chicks even if I don't find em attractive partly because of this. It could be weight loss, filling out right, dressing better, etc and ole girl will go from a 5 to a 8 in a few years...

sounds desperate if you ask me.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Photo editing, don't be fooled bruh
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/602676_10151266112365745_1273482227_n.jpg[/img]