The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dixinormus wrote: »
    And yet the bulls have a better record than the lakers without there top 5 player in the nba, MVP, all star. Stop trolling till the lakers get back to 500 duke.

Bulls go have a better record than the Knicks as well

Knicks winning 50+ games this season, bulls won't. We still on for that avi bet we made at the beginning of the season? I got yours ready
    AF4223A8-2956-4012-90AE-1F7B4954B4FE-3040-000003238A88477D.jpg

The bulls have 28 W's the knicks have 28 W's.You're talkin like it's some huge gap in the standings.Plus we already "taped" you ? 3 times quit playin games we're fathers to you
    28 wins in 2 more games played. Knicks will have a better record and we haven't played each other at full strength to ? the matchup yet. Come playoff time ya gonna pray you play Miami/Indiana instead of us

Lmao @ Full strength Dog we Beat you 3X WITHOUT Derrick Rose.One of those games we didn't have kirk,taj and rose

Instead of givin them credit for whoopin you ? twice at the garden before 4th quarter defensive meltdowns you makin mad excuses and the bolded is laughable.The knicks are the weakest of the 3 WE WANT to face new yawk

Props on beating my team 3x without Felton, Melo, Shump, Stat and Shead. After we embarrass the bucks in the first round we gonna knock you guys out on 6.

Melo and amare missed the 1st game,amare missed the 2nd game and felton missed the 3rd game

NONE of those players are the equivalent of not having Derrick Rose so stop makin excuses you just got mopped by a better more disciplined team

I aint hear ya'll hollerin that "We weren't at full strength!!!!" ? when you beat miami by a dub
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gortat looks just like Gru from Despicable Me.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to P.J Tucker getting back in the league, he was on the Texas Squads with Lamarcus Aldridge, Daniel Gibson and A.J. Abrams.......Hookem Horns
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers D is trash nh
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And yet the bulls have a better record than the lakers without there top 5 player in the nba, MVP, all star. Stop trolling till the lakers get back to 500 duke.

Knicks winning 50+ games this season, bulls won't. We still on for that avi bet we made at the beginning of the season? I got yours ready

The bulls have 28 W's the knicks have 28 W's.You're talkin like it's some huge gap in the standings.Plus we already "taped" you ? 3 times quit playin games we're fathers to you
    28 wins in 2 more games played. Knicks will have a better record and we haven't played each other at full strength to ? the matchup yet. Come playoff time ya gonna pray you play Miami/Indiana instead of us

Lmao @ Full strength Dog we Beat you 3X WITHOUT Derrick Rose.One of those games we didn't have kirk,taj and rose

Instead of givin them credit for whoopin you ? twice at the garden before 4th quarter defensive meltdowns you makin mad excuses and the bolded is laughable.The knicks are the weakest of the 3 WE WANT to face new yawk

Props on beating my team 3x without Felton, Melo, Shump, Stat and Shead. After we embarrass the bucks in the first round we gonna knock you guys out on 6.

Melo and amare missed the 1st game,amare missed the 2nd game and felton missed the 3rd game

NONE of those players are the equivalent of not having Derrick Rose so stop makin excuses you just got mopped by a better more disciplined team

I aint hear ya'll hollerin that "We weren't at full strength!!!!" ? when you beat miami by a dub

"NONE of those players are the equivalent of not having Derrick Rose"

Melo >>>>>> Rose
    I'm done
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Melo >>>>>> Rose
    I'm done

camron.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

tumblr_m8ilqgOrfJ1qet17vo1_500.gif

Yea you're done

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steve Blake looks like one of those giant statue faces
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9 turnovers in 12 minutes
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Melo >>>>>> Rose

I'm done

2eq8cp2.gif
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    We bullshitting and let Denver go on a 11-0 run smh
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm feeling those Suns throwbacks

Fresh as ? bruh.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Joseph Goodman ‏@JoeGoodmanJr

LeBron calls out Reggie Evans in postgame. "How many offensive rebounds he have? Let me check the stat sheet. Zero. We did a number on him."
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm feeling those Suns throwbacks

Fresh as ? bruh.
    Copped the Barkley joint to go w the Suns Air Force 180
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? these ? for trading rudy ? and doin that ? like that. I dont care if these ? wanted to save money and be below the tax threshold that ? was puttin up numbers on those ? ass grizzly squads that were hardly winning 30 games a year and then when these ? finally become a legit team as of 2 years ago, he couldnt even enjoy the playoff success he had because of his injury and then this past yr the entire team got sent out the the 1st round because of the cheating ass flopping clippers.

Now I gotta watch rudy ? play on a losing team again in ? canada while he plays with that ugly mufucka demar derozan and soft ass bargnani when he comes back. ? never gonna play with kyle lowry because that brittle ? STAY injured. Now I gotta see one of my fav players play in them ? ass camo jerseys. Im ? man, the grizzlies were my squad now I gotta root for these ? ? who cant even close out games. And I gotta rock with these ? in 2k now.

u ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? these ? for trading rudy ? and doin that ? like that. I dont care if these ? wanted to save money and be below the tax threshold that ? was puttin up numbers on those ? ass grizzly squads that were hardly winning 30 games a year and then when these ? finally become a legit team as of 2 years ago, he couldnt even enjoy the playoff success he had because of his injury and then this past yr the entire team got sent out the the 1st round because of the cheating ass flopping clippers.

Now I gotta watch rudy ? play on a losing team again in ? canada while he plays with that ugly mufucka demar derozan and soft ass bargnani when he comes back. ? never gonna play with kyle lowry because that brittle ? STAY injured. Now I gotta see one of my fav players play in them ? ass camo jerseys. Im ? man, the grizzlies were my squad now I gotta root for these ? ? who cant even close out games. And I gotta rock with these ? in 2k now.

u ?

Enjoy your team bein blown up ?
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New found e respect for emmholla, it's not easy being a Knicks fan on the cs. We gon show ya when we still balling in June and ya typing about us
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u ?

Enjoy your team bein blown up ?

Your man crush on Mario Chalmers was always awkward, but this ? right here is overboard, and you call another man ugly in the same post? Put some ? in your sig immediately to save yourself
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raptors Admit To Looking At Bargnani Trade Options

Bryan Colangelo admitted on NBA TV that the Toronto Raptors are shooping Andrea Bargnani.

Colangelo has spoken with Bargnani's agent about possible moves.

"I'm not saying he's asked for a trade, but he certainly would not fight or resist a [new] situation," said Colangelo.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225886/Raptors_Admit_To_Looking_At_Bargnani_Trade_Options

YES DO IT
  • Copper
    Options
    Bean dishin ? aint hittin
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    I'm glad the Raptors are going for a complete makeover and are committed to changing the culture there, not settling for mediocrity
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phoenix cant hit i shot i start a new job tomorrow im goin to sleep on dis filth
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    the crowd in Arizona are more louder when a Laker player checks into the game....

lol
  • Copper
    Options
    Who kept the cam on dude to notice that @kame
    ? is GOAT