Cheap Seats NBA Fantasy OG league....

Options

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And while we're at it lets go through these trades to show how yall just ? like hoes just to ? .

1. Chandler Parsons & Nikola Vucevic for Kirilenko

i lost this trade, Vucevic is now a double double machine and Parsons does everything across the board, yea unfair trade right?

2 . Al Horford & Jamaal Crawford for Noah & Danny Green

Double Double Machine in Horford gives assist,blocks and steals also, Crawford gives scoring ,steals and 3's.....i ended up dropping Green down the road.......yea real unfair trade

3. Shawn Marion for Darren Collison

wash of a trade , Marion rebounds and can give double doubles...Collison has put up average at best starting PG numbers.....but hey the trades "unfair"

4. Damian Lillard,D-Wade,JJ-Hickson for Chris Paul,Alonzo Gee, Paul Millsap

Roy at the PG position, D-Wade who's averaging 20ppg and close to 5ast and 5 rpg on 50% shooting and JJ Hickson who's been a double double machine.........But hey unfair trade right?

5. Paul Millsap for Mo Williams & Patrick Patterson

Millsap does it across the board, Mo Williams has been injured damn near all year and i eventually dropped Patterson, But unfair trade when it comes to the IC

6. Darren Collison & Aaron Afflalo for Tyson Chandler & Dion Waters

a Starting PG 12ppg 5 ast , and a starting two averaging 17 ppg for a Non scoring big and a SG who was shooting in the 30% from the field........Unfair trade though

7. Kirilenko & Dion Waters for Paul George & Giniboli

the only trade where i could see that folks would be like "ehhh" , cuz George by far is the best fantasy Option in this one.

8. Brook Lopez,CJ Miles,Vince for Evan Turner & Gortat

gave up my best scorer on my roster at the time,CJ Miles who was 2nd on my roster in 3's made , and Vince who was 3rd on my roster in 3's made and also gave a lot of steals and quality blocks ...for a Center who scores nowhere near what Lopez does and Evan Turner who i wanted cuz i think Vince will eventually get hurt.

9. Chris Paul,Kyle Korver,Alonzo Gee for Kyrie Irving & Gallo

the #2 Rated PG fantasy wise, a top 10 SG fantasy wise who averages 2.8 3's made , and Gee who does it across the board for a scoring PG who doesn't average a ton of assist and Gallo who is just now shooting well.....yea really unfair.

10 . Ginobli for Kyle Lowry

numbers are damn near identical

now out of all this ? and crying yall doing , only 1 out of those 10 trades may have been slightly lopsided and that was the P.George trade...so yall shut the ? up.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Manu Ginobli : 12.5 ppg 4.5 asp 3.7 rpg 1.5 spg FG% 44 FT 82% 3ptM 1.5

Kyle Lowry : 13.5 ppg 5.8 asp 4.6 rpg 1.3 spg FG% 41 FT 83% 3ptM 1.7

Now please explain how this is a "Rip off" ,...it's damn near all-star break and their numbers are close as sh*t...both of them stay hurt at the drop of a hat.

Like i been saying in this thread, yall complain just to be complaining and don't even know why you're complaining.

again....

OH THE IRONING
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lol KOP stop cryin b, nobody ? about those first 5 trades.

edit: actually I think I told you from the beginning you lost trade #4
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooo yall buried that ? post? Im dead..
  • Beta
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Shitin on joe so bad that none of my players are playing today and he has 5 but still is gonna lose 8-2

#Joe sonned
    #Howthewestwaswon

Edit: And Chi-town gettin smacked by Ibex? lol Niceee
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shitin on joe so bad that none of my players are playing today and he has 5 but still is gonna lose 8-2

#Joe sonned
    #Howthewestwaswon

Edit: And Chi-town gettin smacked by Ibex? lol Niceee

duncan only played like 2 quarters this week and calderon missed a few games because of the trade. games played were close so enjoy your 1 or 2 weeks on top of the west because im coming back stronger and will return to my rightful place.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My squad struggling the last 2 weeks, injuries killing me right now
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Chitown bout to take an ass whoopin for the 3rd straight week b.
  • Beta
    Options
    This is my last week against a somewhat strong opponent. Rest of the way is smooth sailing..Tough break Chi-town considering Im already ahead of you in the standings
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    You know it's bad when Millz giving you problems. In good news for you Millz, Toheeb and KOP helping you out so maybe you can have a playoff push in the weeks to come
  • Beta
    Options
    Chi-town gettin the biz from millz lol

Yeah chi-town and joe sun both of yall not gettin yall spots back. Im 9-1 right now against the toughest opponent I will face for the remainder of the season.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    You know it's bad when Millz giving you problems. In good news for you Millz, Toheeb and KOP helping you out so maybe you can have a playoff push in the weeks to come

HA HA HA, helping Millz out, u must be on drugs. He faces me the next 2 weeks, if i don't beat him at least 8-2, i will be extremely disappointed.
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Toheeb how you gon beat me when Lebron gets a severe case of diarrhea and the flu at the same damn time causing him to miss a weeks worth of games?

I will NOT lose, b.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Toheeb how you gon beat me when Lebron gets a severe case of diarrhea and the flu at the same damn time causing him to miss a weeks worth of games?

I will NOT lose, b.

tumblr_m74u5kv81i1r03eggo1_500.gif
  • Beta
    Options
    Millz actually has himself a squad..Its just that him bein trash so long into the season it makes him having a strong team meaningless.

S/O to the champion of the consolation playoffs. Ol' NIT ass ?
  • MillzOG
    Options
    smfh my ? squad is soft b, had a chance to put my foot in chitown ass and we didn't get the job done. WOAT
  • Beta
    Options
    We came from the bottom now at the top theres only us..

Amazing to think that I was behind peagle in my division now Im clear cut the top dog in the west. But but I get sonned in trades.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    I lucked up yesterday, Millz horrible 3 point and ft shooting doomed him
  • MillzOG
    Options

Amazing to think that I was behind peagle in my division now Im clear cut the top dog in the west. But but I get sonned in trades.

There's absolutely no question about this. Look at your ? division boy, bunch of scrubs in there.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

your really feeling yourself but you can thank my injuries on you being in first place.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i had a rough two week stretch lol yeah you flew past me
  • toheeb27
    edited February 2013
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »

i had a rough two week stretch lol yeah you flew past me

Wait what, Peagle is playing????? I thought he was just KOP's farm team..... Paul George and Ginobili for Kirilenko and Waiters, SMH.............

yes, i am still salty.....
  • Beta
    Options

I am too. I offered like iggy and filler for george but then peagle like "nah only for KO ? " then wanna give him up for less

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am too. I offered like iggy and filler for george but then peagle like "nah only for KO ? " then wanna give him up for less

Smh.