The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    *Remembers when dumb nikkas was talkin that "grizzlies >> Thunder" dumb ? . With or without Rudy we filing them as dependents.

That was me They beat y'all ass so bad earlier this year , Perkins was trying fight Z-bo in the Parking Lot remember that ? . I ain't know the Grizzlies new owner was gon trade half the team for Tayshawn Prince and belly button lint .

Word? 10 points is "so bad"? foh. There has never been a time in the last 4 years that the grizz were better than us. They'll win a game here and there, but ? , so will the Wizards.

Wishful thinkin' ass ? .

lol @ here nd there when they had Rudy they matched up wit yall real well they even took yall to a 7 game series lets not act like yall just dominated Memphis ova da past couple years

So "taking us to a 7 game series" is a win now? I guess that means the Hawks have been as good or better than the Celtics the last 5 years, huh?

wrong u were trynna make it seem like they couldnt compete wit yall wit dat "here nd there" comment they've givin yall da toughest matchup ova da past few years

Let's recap your logic.

If OKC does anything less than win the NBA championship = They're trash.

If Memphis goes 7 games in the first round with OKC and LOSES = They're great.

Oooooh, you so smaaaart.

when have i eva said OKC was trash? u quotin da rite ? ?

Actually that was aimed at ol' boy. But you still ain't answered my question...

By that logic...

The Hawks have been neck and neck with Celtics the last 5 years?

They must have been. I do recall them giving them fits even the year they won it all.

Right?

why are u makin dis more difficult then it has to be? lol fact is Memphis matched up well wit OKC these past couple seasons i didnt say they were betta im sayin they competed hard against OKC nd u was trynna make it seem like OKC bulldozed em everytime yall matched up which wasnt true

The irony. Yet you dodging the question.

Were - the - hawks - as - good - as - the - Celtics - the - last - 5 - years?

If your answer is no (or hell no) then you know why I ain't stuntin' the grizzlies.

I wasn't with you when you thought ATL was better than SF, but I'm with you here.

Memphis (before the trade) matched up well with anybody in the league, but in a 7 game series, they wouldn't beat OKC.

OKC arguably has the 3 best players in that series and are proven in the Playoffs. OKC doesn't have to prove they can beat Memphis in the Playoffs. It's already been done, when their team wasn't as good as it is now.

Never said the bold. In fact, you were the one acting like ATL shouldn't even suit up, yet we basically had to give the game away for y'all to win. But it's whateva...

Lol. Naaaaah. I forgot who brought up the records, but that seemed to be good enough for ya'll to say they were better.

Point -- OKC should cruise to the WCF.

Can't co-sign the bold. If by "cruise" you mean, we'll get there, yeah, but if you think we'll win every series in 5 or 6 or less, nah. Nor do I care -- long as we get there.

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I agree wit what kenny said at halftime about the warriors moving ahead of the grizz if they remain healthy.The set vs the warriors would be a good series but I think the clippers gettin the 2 or 3 seed and the warriors the 4 so it wouldn't happen unless it was the wcf
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I need to actually see the Warriors in the playoffs to judge'em in the playoffs. ? changes in the playoffs.

The Spurs owned OKC in the regular season last year, didn't quite work out that way in the playoffs.

I think ? are sleeping on the Easter conf. playoffs. Miami might still take it, but I won't be surprised if a couple series go MUCH longer than ? think. Word to last year's EC playoffs.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Remembers when dumb nikkas was talkin that "grizzlies >> Thunder" dumb ? . With or without Rudy we filing them as dependents.

That was me They beat y'all ass so bad earlier this year , Perkins was trying fight Z-bo in the Parking Lot remember that ? . I ain't know the Grizzlies new owner was gon trade half the team for Tayshawn Prince and belly button lint .

Word? 10 points is "so bad"? foh. There has never been a time in the last 4 years that the grizz were better than us. They'll win a game here and there, but ? , so will the Wizards.

Wishful thinkin' ass ? .

lol @ here nd there when they had Rudy they matched up wit yall real well they even took yall to a 7 game series lets not act like yall just dominated Memphis ova da past couple years

So "taking us to a 7 game series" is a win now? I guess that means the Hawks have been as good or better than the Celtics the last 5 years, huh?

wrong u were trynna make it seem like they couldnt compete wit yall wit dat "here nd there" comment they've givin yall da toughest matchup ova da past few years

Let's recap your logic.

Oooooh, you so smaaaart.

By that logic...

They must have been. I do recall them giving them fits even the year they won it all.

Right?

So even bringing up the possibility your team can lose is out of ordinary and then presenting evidence thru statistics,

observation, and knowing basketball is hating wow . You definitely a homer. I'm making a predication (which I'm pretty good at ) and you can either rock with it or not . I'm telling you ? you should already know you suppose to be a fan . You should already know they turn over ball a lot . You should know at times that don't get production from everybody , you should know Westbrook isn't a great discussion maker etc. All that ? is are weaknesses teams can capitalize on in the playoffs . ? that was the reason they lost the finals last year but whatever . talking about some coulda , woulda ,shoulda. Like Durant coulda been more aggressive last year in the finals, Like Scott Brooks shoulda changed line ups because perkins was too slow or my favorite OKC woulda won if it wasn't for the Refs even tho they let a smaller team bully them .

No, saying dumb ? is hating.

You talmbout "OKC can't win in the playoffs with all those turnovers" Yet we were the WORST team in the league last year in turnovers and we STILL made it to the Finals. Not to mention that we average LESS turnovers this year than last year."

And then you act like the harden trade is some big deal when we got a ? that has a better field goal and 3pt percentage.

And to make yourself look even sillier, you trying to ? on the best team in a conference and then act like a 7th seed type team like Memphis is somehow flawless just because they went "7 games". Foh.

You making no sense, bruh. None.

Like I said your a homer you see ? one way . This is what I said I said "Memphis can beat OKC in the Playoffs they match up well " that's it . I said hey OKC can't turnover the ball so much against playoff teams because hey thats pretty much how they lost the finals last year . I said I don't know about Russell Westbrook running the team he doesn't make good decisions . I don't know if their as good without James Harden because his performance help them get to finals . Hey Kevin Martin isn't a playmaker like Harden . but you getting all in your feelings when you know this but OKC is not the only team I'm watching and the ? they doing is not going to rock in the Playoffs but be a keep hope alive ass ? if you want ? didn't work for the celtics and lakers fans in cs when I had the same type of back and forth convo. Ask Axel
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Wishful thinkin' ass ? .

Let's recap your logic.

Oooooh, you so smaaaart.

By that logic...

Right?

So even bringing up the possibility your team can lose is out of ordinary and then presenting evidence thru statistics,

observation, and knowing basketball is hating wow . You definitely a homer. I'm making a predication (which I'm pretty good at ) and you can either rock with it or not . I'm telling you ? you should already know you suppose to be a fan . You should already know they turn over ball a lot . You should know at times that don't get production from everybody , you should know Westbrook isn't a great discussion maker etc. All that ? is are weaknesses teams can capitalize on in the playoffs . ? that was the reason they lost the finals last year but whatever . talking about some coulda , woulda ,shoulda. Like Durant coulda been more aggressive last year in the finals, Like Scott Brooks shoulda changed line ups because perkins was too slow or my favorite OKC woulda won if it wasn't for the Refs even tho they let a smaller team bully them .

No, saying dumb ? is hating.

You talmbout "OKC can't win in the playoffs with all those turnovers" Yet we were the WORST team in the league last year in turnovers and we STILL made it to the Finals. Not to mention that we average LESS turnovers this year than last year."

And then you act like the harden trade is some big deal when we got a ? that has a better field goal and 3pt percentage.

And to make yourself look even sillier, you trying to ? on the best team in a conference and then act like a 7th seed type team like Memphis is somehow flawless just because they went "7 games". Foh.

You making no sense, bruh. None.

Like I said your a homer you see ? one way . This is what I said I said "Memphis can beat OKC in the Playoffs they match up well " that's it . I said hey OKC can't turnover the ball so much against playoff teams because hey thats pretty much how they lost the finals last year . I said I don't know about Russell Westbrook running the team he doesn't make good decisions . I don't know if their as good without James Harden because his performance help them get to finals . Hey Kevin Martin isn't a playmaker like Harden . but you getting all in your feelings when you know this but OKC is not the only team I'm watching and the ? they doing is not going to rock in the Playoffs but be a keep hope alive ass ? if you want ? didn't work for the celtics and lakers fans in cs when I had the same type of back and forth convo. Ask Axel

Yeah, sky is green, ? . I see it.
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wishful thinkin' ass ? .

Let's recap your logic.

Oooooh, you so smaaaart.

By that logic...

Right?

why are u makin dis more difficult then it has to be? lol fact is Memphis matched up well wit OKC these past couple seasons i didnt say they were betta im sayin they competed hard against OKC nd u was trynna make it seem like OKC bulldozed em everytime yall matched up which wasnt true

If your answer is no (or hell no) then you know why I ain't stuntin' the grizzlies.

I wasn't with you when you thought ATL was better than SF, but I'm with you here.

Memphis (before the trade) matched up well with anybody in the league, but in a 7 game series, they wouldn't beat OKC.

OKC arguably has the 3 best players in that series and are proven in the Playoffs. OKC doesn't have to prove they can beat Memphis in the Playoffs. It's already been done, when their team wasn't as good as it is now.

Never said the bold. In fact, you were the one acting like ATL shouldn't even suit up, yet we basically had to give the game away for y'all to win. But it's whateva...

Lol. Naaaaah. I forgot who brought up the records, but that seemed to be good enough for ya'll to say they were better.

Can't co-sign the bold. If by "cruise" you mean, we'll get there, yeah, but if you think we'll win every series in 5 or 6 or less, nah. Nor do I care -- long as we get there.

I think Houston will take that 8th spot (Unless LAL magically gets hot lol). I'll give Houston 1 game, but that's it.

2nd Round, ya'll looking at GSW, MEM or DEN --- Should beat any of those teams in 6.
    I agree wit what kenny said at halftime about the warriors moving ahead of the grizz if they remain healthy.The set vs the warriors would be a good series but I think the clippers gettin the 2 or 3 seed and the warriors the 4 so it wouldn't happen unless it was the wcf

I would prefer GSW take the 6th spot, with LAC getting the 3rd seed. Sounds dumb, but even without Rudy ? , Memphis is still a bad matchup because Z-Bo and Gasol are legit bigs (unlike D. Jordan and Blake who don't impose their will in the paint the same as Z-Bo/Gasol) and with Denver, we don't have any advantage over them.

Our team is confident against LAC, so I'll take that over anything. Still probably lose 4-2, but entertaining series.

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wishful thinkin' ass ? .

Let's recap your logic.

Oooooh, you so smaaaart.

By that logic...

Right?

I brought up the records but I never said the Falcons were better I said if the they execute they win.

They didn't execute in the 2nd half and they lost
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gasol hardly imposes his will in the paint, he needs to step it up if Memphis wants any chance
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Gasol hardly imposes his will in the paint, he needs to step it up if Memphis wants any chance

Maybe not scoring, but offensive rebounds ? us every game against a team like that. Add in the fact that he's a legit 7 footer clogging the paint. Bad for the Warriors.

Our closing lineup had Klay, Landry and Lee in the frontcourt which is why big teams have been a problem this whole season.

With Bogut, that might change. Gotta see it!
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol y'all ? really spent 2 pages on OKC/Mem tho. ? don't matter now anyway Memphis basically gave away the small chance they had to contend in the west
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take these titangraphs elsewhere
  • its....JOHN B
    edited February 2013
    Options

Maybe not scoring, but offensive rebounds ? us every game against a team like that. Add in the fact that he's a legit 7 footer clogging the paint. Bad for the Warriors.

Our closing lineup had Klay, Landry and Lee in the frontcourt which is why big teams have been a problem this whole season.

With Bogut, that might change. Gotta see it!

he just needs to do it more often, would like to see him average more than 8 rebounds a game and now that ? is gone they are need to get scoring from somewhere
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    i'm telling you Warriors with Bogut are going to be a problem for any team
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Warriors cant catch Memphis even tho they are only a half game back? Really Chuck?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That was smart of Mark Jackson to put Bogut on the inbounds play. Shaq brings nothing to TNT. he shouldn't come on until Shuckin and Jivin time word to Jalen
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really was typing sermons in here smh
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Russ is a ? , how can you wear that ? ?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook too real.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that what u say bruh lol Westbrook a fool
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Throwing tantrums like a ?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine Kobe, Bynum and Russ Westbrook all on the same team.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I always liked Bayless this trade gonna allow him to be a offensive threat at the 2

Dude has the ability but he need to get somewhere that he can be good

yeah he needs a team who will let him play free kinda like Beasly with Phoenix... put trust in him and give him confidence to score.... he isnt a true point guard.... He is athletic give him free reign to shoot like Mayo with Dallas or come off the bench for offense.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ russ bein stumped when sager asked him what does that mean? Lol @ sager askin him questions and answering them for him like a kid.

Ay greenwood as soon as I heard bout russ havin a blowup because of a teammate I instantly knew it was thabo lol

Westbrook stay yellin at him. I remember I saw him getin mad at him a bunch of times for not shootin the ball when he passed it to him
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ angry EJ....