Atlanta Security Guard has the biggest ? (No ? )

Options

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this ? is too ? funny

He aimed the taser and dude took off lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcjYHG-b7cQ
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo that last video got a ? rollin LMAO...

14 ? outside amd nobody ran up on cuz....props yo

Yeah, ol' guard was calling them out too.

They talked a big game, but they didn't want any problems with that man.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    What city did this take place in?

EDIT: I see it's the ATL. What's the name of the building this cat is at?

Its a bunch of stores on a street but yea ill keep an eye out for buddy nh

@icecoldstew What vare the stories you've been hearing during your travels about this guy?

Is there a section in the ATL that has minimal ratchetness?

Of this cat or area? Idk man I dont ? with this particular area for obvious reasons. Bunch of bootleg and china man stores. Its dead smack in the middle of the city so pretty much anything goes.

@icecoldstew So where are the spots in ATL that you hang out at? I'm asking because I'll probably be moving down there for IT and working on my acting career.

Why are you moving there for IT specifically? Where you at now? I am asking because I do IT, but MD is one of the hot spots for the field as well as DC. Does GA pay more?

I'm in VA, so I know DC/MD is popping in IT, but I'm also an actor, and ATL is the best city for acting aside from L.A. How much are they paying in DC?

Depends on what you do and who you are working for. I know government jobs for just engineers, operators and general security and networking can start at a base salary of 65, 000 plus and systems analysis can range from 80, 000 to over 100, 000. Some large companies also have the same type of salary.

Well I'm working on getting my CCNA. How much would I start off in DC?

Not sure how accurate this is, but indeed has a list. Wow those are some high salaries. Some may require a degree as well too.
    http://www.indeed.com/salary/q-CCNA-l-Washington,-DC.html
    http://www.simplyhired.com/a/salary/search/q-cisco+ccna/l-washington,+dc
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    "Bring ya ass back to the mall ill check u ? "

Lmao that ? not playin
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    LOL my favorite part was when he told big boy "we in the streets ? , you ain't got not heart".
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate upppity negroes

"they should just ? all them ? " "i hate ? like that, those people are subhuman"

you dont see crackas talkin about rednecks like that, you ? aint ? , and yea i called yall ?
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Uppity negroes>>>>>ignorant negores. Uppiy ? would not exist of ignorant ? did not exist and uppity white people hate white trash
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    A ? gonna go in there take some candy in front of him tell him "You want it to be one way but it's another" then get him smoked

yo can somebody explain to me what marlo meant when he said that?

Basically, Marlo was telling the guard that he wanted Marlo to respect him.....but he wasn't showing Marlo the same respect that he wanted Marlo to show him.

When Marlo walked in the store, the guard was watching him like he was about to do something when Marlo was initially just minding his business.

Marlo saw how the guard was grilling him, took that as disrespect...and, in turn, disrespected the guard by stealing a piece of candy right in front of his face.

Therefore, the security guard wanted it "one way" by not understanding that Marlo only did what he did because he was reacting to him.

Basically, if the guard hadn't been grilling Marlo like he did...then Marlo wouldn't have gone out of his way to give him something to look at.

That was Marlo's way of saying..."ok, you wanna look at me like I'm gonna steal something...now I'm gonna steal this piece of candy right in front of your face. Tha ? you gonna do now ? ?"

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You keep talking ? I'm just gon win" lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    LOL my favorite part was when he told big boy "we in the streets ? , you ain't got not heart".

Str8 ethering them ? in front of everybody. Had homeboy in the Tongue Out Nike Tee hot as ? lol
    Options
    Uppity negroes>>>>>ignorant negores. Uppiy ? would not exist of ignorant ? did not exist and uppity white people hate white trash

my bad for treating and lookin at everybody as the same

i giess thats what seperates the real from the fake in the world
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @plap

cmon bruh...you dont think them females was dead wrong for gettin all in cuzzo face?
    Options
    nope, yell at my kids i might be ready to fight, and im a calm person
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ ? not realizing this "security guard" is the instigator here.

? would probably be safer without him.

He must die.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "you aint bout dese hands doe"
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    mikeepps.gif

AND I'LL DIE FOR THIS ? TOO!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I wanna see somebody body that security guard.
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That last vid is the majority of ? in the streets.

All mouth, no heart

Rachet ? and ? talk loud to scare ? off.....and it works because most people are nonconfrontational by nature.....but when it doesn't....you have to be what you talking about....and most ? don't want it

Just like that sucka ass ? in the last vid
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    I'm all about progress but that "black people vs ? " ? don't sit right.
    Give me one good reason any decent hard working black person should align themselves with hood rat filth? Do you see whites aligning themselves with white trash? No. Because they are backwards. They aren't progressive and make no attempts to be.

Don't even know how to respond to this -

Is this the same line of thinking that the rest of black people should somehow be embarrassed by the ignorant ones ?

Are we trying to appease / model-ourselves-after white people ?

Are we saying to the people who called us "? ", "No, Those are the ? over there." ?

Like I said, it just doesn't sit right.

If I'm doing me, working hard, etc... who do I need to prove this to by labeling people of my same race as "? " ? Call it what is instead. I'm not going to help the racist cause by hatin' separating myself from my own people. Instead, I'd just call it what it is - ignorance, ghetto-ness, low-lives, whatever.

All that black people v. ? ? sounds like something else, can't call it.

I see where your coming from. An ignorant person is an ignorant person- white or black. And blacks shouldn't be modeling themselves after any specific group. We have our own culture and ways of handling certain situations. However there is a fine line between this and just plain ignorance. I couldn't care less about how white view me. This isn't about whites for that matter. "? " as you call them permeate themselves throughout the black community. They do nothing but wreak havoc on good and decent people. "? " are the ones killing innocent children like Hadiya Pendleton. ? are the ones birthing the bastard children who grow up and commit these atrocious acts. So yes I have no problem disassociating myself from them as far as possible. And it's not to appease white folk and nor is it to separate from my own people. It's because of the ? I see so frequently.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I've been over there, its by the Underground right? Anytime i'm at Underground, people will just beg aggressively while i'm inside the mall. No wonder everything around there close after 7. smh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    this will be pretty easy for a judge once ? gets outta hand and some real ? happens. mall cop will get locked up if he seriously hurts somebody. because the way he handles ? is no where near "procedure"

keep trying to impress them folks when they didnt even ask you to LOL

those store owners dgaf about drug dealing in front of their store because obviously that money gets spent there. mall cop will either get murdered or locked up LOL watch LOL
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I see a lot of cooning going on here. "I hate ? , but love my people?" Really, bruh YOU ARE A ? to the world, and there's no changing that..... You're not fooling anyone, but yourself.

Also, why does the ? have to be about race? If anything it's those kind of people in general who are problems. Every single "race" of people have those certain people who are just a lost cause. White people have those militia, KKK, conspiracy ass people who are simply menaces to society. They also have those "I'm black than you" types who act crazy. While Black people have those "I wish I was tony" dudes, and the gang-bangers. Black people also have those uncle ruckus types that hate themselves more than the racist whites do.

.... On topic, the security guard is stepping way over his boundaries, putting his hands on people, calling them ? and ? . Dude needs to check himself heavy because they (meaning the people who employed him) are just playing him like a ? . The minute something goes wrong, the security guard will be left there to deal with all of the consequences BY HIMSELF. No one in the legal field is going to cosign his actions.