Joey Bada$$ Deletes Twitter Following Frustration With LilB Fans[Neva Mind, He Came Back To Twitter]

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
Joey Bada$$ deleted his Twitter account last nigh after tweeting his annoyance with the rap game and Lil B fans.

Joey Bada$$ ignited a beef with Lil B earlier this week when he tweeted a Capital STEEZ line directed to the Based ? . Since then, both rappers have released diss tracks, but the beef continued to strive on Twitter, with Lil B's large fan-base aka Task Force apparently harassing young Joey.

Last night it seems Joey's frustrations with Lil B enthusiasts and the rap game came to an all-time high, resulting in the deletion of his Twitter account. Joey tweeted, "This rap game is so ass i shouldve stayed in school." His final tweets before deleting his account were directed at Lil B's Task Force, "I just wanna ? somebody and delete my twitter. Yall taskforce ? is ? . ? ass computer nerds. Come to my face with that taskforce ? ill punch u in ya throat."

We'll have to see if this is a forever-deletion or if the Pro Era member returns to the Twittersphere soon. In the meantime catch Joey on Facebook.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/joey-badass-deletes-twitter-following-frustration-with-lil-b-fans-news.4317.html

Comments