The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    dead at Rudy ? saying he misses nothing at all about Memphis

LMAO @ never gonna see the playoffs AGAIN
    smh.gif
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    We need a PF that can score while providing toughness and rebounding. Somebody like a Paul Millsap, or David West.

josh smith?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could've had that 3-point record but coach jackson and the warriors decided they wanted to pull some ? ? and foul...? them and tha whole bay are ? ..

Golden Corral>>>>>Golden State
    Al Golden>>>Golden State
    Golden Tate>>>>Golden State

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    We need a PF that can score while providing toughness and rebounding. Somebody like a Paul Millsap, or David West.

josh smith?

i'd take him, but i'm sure atlanta is gonna want a lot for him.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Could've had that 3-point record but coach jackson and the warriors decided they wanted to pull some ? ? and foul...? them and tha whole bay are ? ..

Golden Corral>>>>>Golden State
    Al Golden>>>Golden State
    Golden Tate>>>>Golden State

Man the one game I miss this fuckery takes place. So ? was really intentionally fouling last night to prevent the record? Lol @ this though:

Screenshot2013-02-06at80703AM_zpsd14b10d2.png
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    How are the Rockets still winning games? Their roster is complete garbage.

It must be Mchale's coaching because they STAY overachieving.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options

we are winning despite mchale's coaching and I told y'all at the beginning of the year our roster was gonna be good. Asik is a top 5 rebounder/we have 5 players who can shoot the 3 ball well and a top 5 iso player in the league. The problem is we play no ? defense and our best player(harden) is the worst defender we have(that starts).
  • DaBull
    Options

we are winning despite mchale's coaching and I told y'all at the beginning of the year our roster was gonna be good. Asik is a top 5 rebounder/we have 5 players who can shoot the 3 ball well and a top 5 iso player in the league. The problem is we play no ? defense and our best player(harden) is the worst defender we have(that starts).

harden a worst defender than Lin???? seriously?? I havent watched the rockets this year so that is surprising
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Rio bout to lock up Lin tonight lol.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »

I would have did the same thing, i wouldn't let nobody break a record against my team
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

These ? don't know ? .
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Again ? the Warriors. You wait until we tie the NBA record to pull that ? . Tell your team to D' up or continue to get embarrassed. Plain and simple.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited February 2013
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

harden a worst defender than Lin???? seriously?? I havent watched the rockets this year so that is surprising

To be honest with you Lin has played very well defensively. He's a lot better of a passer/defender than I thought and his jumpshot is a lot worse than I thought. Half the time he's yelling at our squad because these ? have zero skills when it comes to help d. Problem with Lin is he got Pau Gasol's mental stability, when he's confident he plays well but when he starts to miss a couple he plays like a ? and just gives the ball to Harden
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all have to stop letting these laker fans troll you , their basketball knowledge is limited
  • DaBull
    Options
    Gortat not happy in PHX, boston and Miami need to hop on that
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited February 2013
    Options

These ? don't know ? .

remember when I said okc and houston both won because this was a trade between two very good gm's and ? laughed at morey being a good gm? Well we have asik(who was an overrated signing, lol) harden and max cap room to sign another star and a guy we picked 38th who would be a top 10 pick if that draft took place today. I'm not declaring any ships but all that morey not being a good gm talk is done.
    Again ? the Warriors. You wait until we tie the NBA record to pull that ? . Tell your team to D' up or continue to get embarrassed. Plain and simple.

Mark Jackson's explanation was so ? dumb. "I'm old school so if you wanna break a record we're gonna stop you".. well stop us playing d ? ? not intentionally fouling and committing flagrant 2's.....
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Rocket fans mad cause the Warriors didn't want the record being broken on their expense?
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options
    Rocket fans mad cause the Warriors didn't want the record being broken on their expense?

So it's cool to intentionally foul and commit flagrant 2's to prevent it?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

So it's cool to intentionally foul and commit flagrant 2's to prevent it?

Same reason coaches used to ask their players to foul Shaq/Ben Wallace etc. It's used to prevent something, and get the ball back. BTW did you know that the Knicks played keep away to prevent Wilt from scoring a 100? Yet Wilt STILL got his 100. The Knicks TRIED to prevent Wilt from getting the record, they failed, the Warriors succeed in making sure the Rockets didn't get the record.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean what the warriors did was hoe ? . If they didn't want Houston to style on them then they should have played

Defense . The NBA is like that you don't come with your A game any team from Miami to the Bobcats can embarrass

you on any given night .
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man ? the warriors for that ? . 23 threes shoulda been embrassing enough, what's one more? play some ? defense and that won't happen
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hopefully the Rockets shot all the 3s they could make for 2 days and miss all their attempts tonight.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Hopefully the Rockets shot all the 3s they could make for 2 days and miss all their attempts tonight.

Naw we're gonna light it up tonight. Lin's gonna drop 50 on Rio the goat.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Dead at John Legend's face at the end of the Kobe dunk around 0:33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTyjm2oyeoo&NR=1&feature=endscreen
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see the warriors perimeter D is still trash