Chris Jericho blasts on Nicki Minaj on Twitter

Options
genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
On Wednesday night, Chris Jericho had some free time to catch up on his American Idol viewing and apparently he was none to pleased with what he saw.

In case you are unaware, pop princess Nicki Minaj is a judge on A.I., and, according to Jericho, she is "the worst."

I personally haven't watched Idol in quite some time, so I can't vouch for Jericho's disdain of Minaj.

Nonetheless, while watching the show, Jericho took to Twitter with the following:
[img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/66112_549463631738218_2086901965_n.png[/img]

After seeing the tweet, I wondered why he didn't start his tweet with @nickiminaj or hash-tag American Idol? This would have allowed the singer a chance to see his tweet and maybe give him a retort. However, even without those Twitter mentions, some people managed to find out about the tweet and stood up to Jericho on Minaj's behalf.

Overall, I can say that I am a fan of the wrestler-celebrity Twitter war. As it not only allows the WWE a chance to get some unexpected ink, but also gives the wrestler a shot at being mentioned on some mainstream media outlets that would not otherwise do so.

Ultimately, this will probably be a one-sided feud as Jericho's initial shot probably never hit its intended target.

That being said, I feel Jericho has a leg to stand on here. Especially considering he, like Minaj, is in the music business and has been both judge and contestant on reality shows. So he has first hand knowledge on how to handle giving and receiving disappointing news.

In the end, Jericho was just having a little fun at Minaj's expense. But, then again, who knows? Maybe Jericho is really just not a fan of Minaj and her judging style.
bleacherreport.com/articles/1519563-wwe-news-chris-jericho-blasts-nicki-minaj-on-twitter

Comments