AP.9 Reportedly Shopping Sex Tape With Ice-T's Wife, Coco Austin For $100,000...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
AP.9 is reportedly shopping a sex tape with Coco Austin for $100,000. The Mob Figaz rapper has not been shy about his sexual exploits with Ice-T's wife. In December photos of the two hugging, kissing on each other and AP grabbing the reality star's butt emerged.

Earlier this week AP said the two had unprotected sex.

"We had sex unprotected," he told Star Magazine. "I really hope she isn't pregnant!”

Now there is a new report that a sex tape is being shopped.

Publicist Kali Bowyer told RumorFix that reps for the rapper contacted her asking for “help to promote and sell pictures and video above the 100k offer."

There is audio also being shopped.

According to Bowyer, the musical artist “has various pics, audio and footage of him placing his hand into her private parts, acts of oral sex, ? positions with miscellaneous graphic exploits and sexual conduct.”

Bowyer told RumorFix she turned down the offer to help promote the sale of the tape.

"While I personally will not engage in something so crude and disgusting, I have no hesitation in blowing the lid off his intentions," Bowyer said.

Comments