Is it just me or is Future's voice getting annoying as hell now?

Options

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    According to the thread, yall "dont listen to the radio". But if its a chance to "down" a popular rapper, Yall hear them on the radio all the time. Regular people can see yall listen to and like all the same "mainstream" everybody else does. I like some of Future's songs and not others just like everybody else. And no hypocrite i always listened to the radio for years when driving.

side note radio is programed ... your not listening to what people enjoy and want to hear ... you are listen to music that is being marketed and promoted for you to like ... theres an agenda here ... its not called commercial music for nothing ........................................ ;)

however they do research on whats being played to see what gets the best reaction .... and based on those results is how they determine what stays in rotation and what goes out to make a slot for new song to test ................................ and the cycle goes on and on ....................................
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I first heard him, I thought he was making a parody rap song. But lo and behold this ? is dead serious and people are actually feeling that ? .
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I prefer the past....
  • antarticp
    edited February 2013
    Options
    why do people act like popular songs only come on the radio and don't pop up everywhere?

your not really considered popular tho until you are on the radio tho ... radio is probably the only outlet thats is still a secret club with specific members ... new artist have broken everywhere before blowing up and usually thier last stop is radio .... look @ macklemoore ... we seen his vides hit millions on the net ... we seen him on XXL ...... We seen his vids hit TV and dude was on Ellen etc..... Now hes getting that daytime radio play .... hes in the club ..!! that secret society of musicians club .... hes BDSing .....

radio is still a way different monster than any other musical outlet ... but in 2013 as we seen with macklemoore its not needed to succeed .........

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC ? man I swear. Anything that is remotely popular ? dismiss it as trash...

How long before ya'll turn on Kendrick because he's becoming too popular.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Im bout to cop the porsche". I hope he dies
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    8 outta 10 future songs go hard as ?
    future>>>>>>>>>>2 chainz, lil wayne
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^? yourself for listening to whole future cd
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Since when was 41K first week popular tho? ? still aint at 300K. Let me know when future is selling out shows outside the south then we can call him remotely popular.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember hearin him on that Gucci joint, dude was off topic. How the hell are you off topic on a Gucci track, he ain't got but 3...
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hahaha Future Vandross trollin' the industry.
  • antarticp
    Options

? was ? on future before he blew up ... come on son .... i suprise he made it past Racks on Racks on Racks lol
  • antarticp
    Options
    8 outta 10 future songs go hard as ?
    future>>>>>>>>>>2 chainz, lil wayne

so do cash out ... but wait hold up let me get my doe up .... lol smh WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • antarticp
    Options
    side note FUTURE VANDROSS are yall serious ... yall do know Luther Could really sing right ?? he didnt need any special hardware or software to make his ? SOUND good ... right !! come on man thats disrespectfull to that mans legacy .... Dont pin none of these half as rap/singers to any real singers NONE not even Max B ... these dudes cant sing man ... so what we gonna give Ron Brownz a new name .... and call him James Brownz ..... come on SON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these guys are real musicians .... guys like Future hide behind a manufactured voice .... he millie vanillie in a sense ... yall mofos will buy anything ... but then again thats is why Futures album dont be selling ... the public aint stupid ... its just a few that fall for his mass promotion ... oh and ? !!! obviously they will marry a ? murder they aint no good anyway ...........
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude @antarticp is really in his feelings over Future
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "Future Vandross" moniker is pretty good.. too bad he can't back it up with quality/listenable music..
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

Like u whenever somebody criticizes a southern rapper.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Since when was 41K first week popular tho? ? still aint at 300K. Let me know when future is selling out shows outside the south then we can call him remotely popular.

even you can't pretend Future isn't popular.

I ? with 40-50percent of Future tracks. my favorite is Itchin (my sig). He has his lane (trap-pop i call it) so respect to him from going from Meathead to songs with Rihanna

#dungeonfamily
  • P. Town
    Options

Like when if someone says J Cole 3 times and you appear like Beetlejuice?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

lol says the ? who was on this thread earlier like "but but but future is hatain and his voice cracks" like those are 2 legit reasons why this ? sound terrible on the hook c'mon son lmao

its ironic cause he hates 90% of rap from new york but his favorite college basketball team plays in the big east lmao.

• P. Town
    Options

lol says the ? who was on this thread earlier like "but but but future is hatain and his voice cracks" like those are 2 legit reasons why this ? sound terrible on the hook c'mon son lmao

its ironic cause he hates 90% of rap from new york but his favorite college basketball team plays in the big east lmao.

And where will UCONN be in March? LMAO
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    he just too overexposed. worse than 2 chainz
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited February 2013
    Options

And where will UCONN be in March? LMAO

uconn football will be getting ready to whoop your football team again like we did this past season

http://articles.courant.com/2012-11-24/news/hc-uconn-louisville-1125-20121124_1_louisville-quarterback-teddy-bridgewater-yawin-smallwood-huskies

granted i doubt you old enough to remember a louisville mens basketball national title not that they won won in the last 20 years lmao