Message to the palm olive ? handed guys out there

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in AKA Donkey
I dare you ? to offer a hand shake to The Aqua, better yet dont ever in your ? pussyfied life stick your hand out to me, I WILL CRUSH every bones in your small ladylike soft ass hands...word to your mother life i will put over 300 pounds of pressure of GROWN MAN STRENGTH on your puppy paws and turn you in to my personal ? , i will have you disown your ? as i will walk you around while i'm crushing your hand and go up to random people and introduce you ass my ? ...

YO i aint playing with yall 2013 is the year of the ALPHA MALE, i dont give a ? if you box, muy thai, wrestle, mma none of that ? , once i get a hold of your ? ass you aint going nowhere.......

I DARE YOU!!!!! try the ELOHIM.......

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so you weigh 300 pounds?
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    short man complex is a serious issue.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • waterproof
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    so you weigh 300 pounds?

how in the ? 300 pounds of pressure equal 300 pounds in weight..come on yall get right in life, understand the words that you read.....
  • waterproof
    Options
    short man complex is a serious issue.

short man complex, something a ? would say...... over 6 foot, the same size as you with your pumps on
  • waterproof
    Options
    300 lbs bro?

SMH read again and come back
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    300 lbs bro?

SMH read again and come back

? I'm high
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    writing letters to men ..
  • waterproof
    Options

prays to the hands of zeus to change his ? hands to the size of his fan boy idol Michael Irvin....your mother got the Alvin Harper hairline p-101898-alvin-harper-dallas-cowboys-8x10-photo-psi-harperalvin002.jpg
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I see some homeless fool sleeping in my stairs outside. Should I regulate or let that ? sleep?
  • waterproof
    Options
    I see some homeless fool sleeping in my stairs outside. Should I regulate or let that ? sleep?

man let the dude sleep, you wouldnt like nobody ? with your sleep..... he might be dreaming of a warm bed and food and ? ........how you going to ? that up
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

man let the dude sleep, you wouldnt like nobody ? with your sleep..... he might be dreaming of a warm bed and food and ? ........how you going to ? that up

Yea, you right. He ain't bothering nobody. We got a tornado watch out here until the morning.
  • waterproof
    Options

Yea, you right. He ain't bothering nobody. We got a tornado watch out here until the morning.

? i be spooked like a ? head on some you hear that, looking out the window trying to see if a tornando touch ground, are you and your adventure white friends going to try to catch the tornado, you know white folks like to fight mother nature and ? ,lol.....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

? i be spooked like a ? head on some you hear that, looking out the window trying to see if a tornando touch ground, are you and your adventure white friends going to try to catch the tornado, you know white folks like to fight mother nature and ? ,lol.....

I'm not white. And ? no. I'm chilling in my bathtub till its all done if one hits
  • waterproof
    Options

I'm not white. And ? no. I'm chilling in my bathtub till its all done if one hits

lol, i didnt say you white i figured you have white adventuring friends that do crazy ? , i hope the bath tub you in is clean, throw some comet in that ? if not...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man this old head is always postin ? worried about what other men are doin. you can tell he aint had ? in years...nah decades...nah since the 20th century
  • waterproof
    Options
    man this old head is always postin ? worried about what other men are doin. you can tell he aint had ? in years...nah decades...nah since the 20th century

your mother is a old head that gives old head to old heads...............clak clak clak clak clak clak clak

STOP SNITCHIN YOU STRONG MOUTH BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYATCH
  • IC_Chupacabra
    IC_Chupacabra Members Posts: 49
    Options
    Wake him up and check his hands, if he has them soft palmolive hands then send him to the OP for judgment.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dare you ? to offer a hand shake to The Aqua, better yet dont ever in your ? pussyfied life stick your hand out to me, I WILL CRUSH every bones in your small ladylike soft ass hands...word to your mother life i will put over 300 pounds of pressure of GROWN MAN STRENGTH on your puppy paws and turn you in to my personal ? , i will have you disown your ? as i will walk you around while i'm crushing your hand and go up to random people and introduce you ass my ? ...

YO i aint playing with yall 2013 is the year of the ALPHA MALE, i dont give a ? if you box, muy thai, wrestle, mma none of that ? , once i get a hold of your ? ass you aint going nowhere.......

? .

• waterproof
    edited February 2013
    Options

? .

Another one who never man handled nothing in life, know nothing about putting a person IN A COLD ONE, yep with a name like sneak dissa i see why, what the ? you sneaking for....only females like to sneak....sneak dissa,lol...
  • waterproof
    Options
    herbNwhite wrote: »
    Wake him up and check his hands, if he has them soft palmolive hands then send him to the OP for judgment.

clak clak clak clak clak, and i crush those ? after he wash them first....
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    aqua your mother has a gap like michael strahan and a hairline like walter payton. everyone in town be like "ayo sweetness!!!" when she walks to the market in cleats, a bears jersey and Booster Gold stunna shades clak clak clak
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OP needs to get some ? . He tensed up
  • waterproof
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    OP needs to get some ? . He tensed up

Only non ? getting muthafuckas talks about another male not getting ? , u see ? just off ur screen name already know us is allergic to ? so u got to proclaim u get ? to make u feel self worthy of the power u.... Me and ? have a great relations, an great long time friend of mines, all I got to say is here kitty kitty and it's in the palm of my hands
    , life is good and sho is ?
  • waterproof
    Options
    aqua your mother has a gap like michael strahan and a hairline like walter payton. everyone in town be like "ayo sweetness!!!" when she walks to the market in cleats, a bears jersey and Booster Gold stunna shades clak clak clak

Clak clak clak clak clak, lol....earth u muthafucka that's a good one but im going to finish washington my SUV and ur mother nasty ass, then head to goldsgym gym for some blasting of the chest...I deal with u later