Kai is ready for a divorce!

Options

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    but africans who watch ryan gosling flicks are wearing blue contacts in photoshoots??? and they aint sell outs tho??

and about evolution

all NON africans have neanderthal dna

this means that africans dont have that dna but are the first ppl in the so called chain of evolution. not to mention darwin was a huge racist. racism is all thru the theory of evolution. but of course a sell out arab worshipping flunky wouldnt know this

airheads ........ man im telling ya

This has been proven to be false.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    First this ? ass ? speculating if I'm Tariq Nasheed(The dude who wrote art of macking), now because I say hello to a female who dissing him he wanna throw shots..Just like a insecure ?

? you like shaq with a free throw..Sit your ass on the sideline like fake sideline mack aka assistant ? supposed to and Ms.scorpio sprinkle some baby powder in my ? hand so I can smack the bitchassness out this simp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh_A5XZKIDzXMmG5_92nvz4BvReLUi6eMctaQIcn_SD4r_MsdE

"so is it oochie wally or is it one mic??"

Its both...I'm ? ,I grab the one mic spit the type of ? that makes the girls give me oochie wally

Simple ass ? ..Both you and that camel got ethered,now take your ether soaked L and smoke that bish
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titangraphs puttin me to sleep.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Don't pull me into your dishonorary getting ethered ceremony ?

I'mma let my ? Kai finish you off

Shes a Black draconian, When I take her off her leash she can't help but eat ? ? like you

Once she smells ? period blood on ? ? like you,you're finished
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titangraphs puttin me to sleep.

I like yo mandingo ? .

We back on track now.

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    but africans who watch ryan gosling flicks are wearing blue contacts in photoshoots??? and they aint sell outs tho??

and about evolution

this means that africans dont have that dna but are the first ppl in the so called chain of evolution. not to mention darwin was a huge racist. racism is all thru the theory of evolution. but of course a sell out arab worshipping flunky wouldnt know this

lmao @ the bolded, wtf are you talking about, my ? you are so pathetically hilarious

as for the second part, once again your smart/? talking about ? you know nothing about. ? never even took a biology course in high school and thinks he knows some ?

seriously ? , you are borderline ? , in fact, i have definitely met some mentally handicapped individuals with more intelligence than you do

"lmao @ the bolded, wtf are you talking about, my ? you are so pathetically hilarious"

n25714272_31800173_3643-1.jpg

african ? with blue contacts

evolution
    not only is google your friend

http://news.discovery.com/human/genetics-neanderthal-110718.htm

so now ya ? .. welcome to 2011

• UPTOWN
    Options
    ? too ? easy

im out LOL
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh just walk away
    Ionno if even like this ? ,but gatdayum you forced me to cs uptown..just..just stop. it pains me to see you post. retire while youre behind. have some dignity.

• UPTOWN
    Options
    Bruh just walk away
    Ionno if even like this ? ,but gatdayum you forced me to cs uptown..just..just stop. it pains me to see you post. retire while youre behind. have some dignity.

its not even that serious

in fact there's only three or four females who think this is some how hurting me

you'll never find a post where i said i had sex with a woman i didnt
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

and about evolution

lmao @ the bolded, wtf are you talking about, my ? you are so pathetically hilarious

as for the second part, once again your smart/? talking about ? you know nothing about. ? never even took a biology course in high school and thinks he knows some ?

seriously ? , you are borderline ? , in fact, i have definitely met some mentally handicapped individuals with more intelligence than you do

"lmao @ the bolded, wtf are you talking about, my ? you are so pathetically hilarious"

african ? with blue contacts

evolution
    not only is google your friend

http://news.discovery.com/human/genetics-neanderthal-110718.htm

so now ya ? .. welcome to 2011

This ? said 'So now!' You tell 'em, bish!!

2013-02-13-12-19-55--1181042215_zps641aa364.jpg
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    oh wait let me make kai's next post

"like ? ... like he is sooooo pathetically just ugghhh ... ? . the contacts arent even blue theyre green shows how pathetic you are.
    go back to lying about girls you said you ? "

my next post
    "i never said i hit it"

"revisionist history!!!!!!!"

air head ? boy ill tell ya
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Son I got no issues with u pretending to ? hoes...I use to pretend I was a super hero...just bow out son
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai bad AF

#No Simp
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    and "i been studying biology since i dismembered a somalian rebel when i was 8 ..... go push that pseudo intellectual ? off on someone else"

LOL

transparent as ?
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Son I got no issues with u pretending to ? hoes...I use to pretend I was a super hero...just bow out son
    nah dont do that cause now you sounding like a disgruntled female LOL cause you know i never said i hit but ? nag when they get mad at you about ? they know dont make sense

dont do it cuzzin
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    man ... i cant even type fast enough to quote all these posts LOL

cats is coming from every angle lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai be waiting for these moments
    I still cringe every time she says "? ". It doesn't fit her voice. Apparently Her husband has niggaized her in many ways though. She came a long way since the boat ride.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So you didnt like about ? her.
    You just lied about her wanting you i guess.
    IF you gon lie ATLEAST please make up a decent lie, like plapstar does in his posts ie coke cake.
    thats like lying about what you had for breakfast :(
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo...did the chick actually even send him the friend request or was he lying about that as well?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn, I hit up the Hallmark and come back to a slaughterhouse.

And in MY thread??

h8C348211
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    By Uptown's logic you can say whatever you want no matter how much of a lie it is.

In that case myself @kai_valya and @lady_zee have been indulging all forms weird sex. I stay winning

and this isnt a reach???

come on now ... ? is joining in the chicken necking???
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    connexx in here thinkin people forgot

we dont forget ? b, you might as well hit up that "my name is my name" thread

didnt that ? ban you for flagging him?

lmao
This discussion has been closed.