Kai is ready for a divorce!

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Ya'll need to get all these ? gifs up out of my thread.

? big tittied ? .

YOU TELL'EM KAT

3EA05502-75A2-4406-80A3-D0DDA452291C-169-000000407B657CB5.jpg

yeah... turns out.... nnnnnnot that great...

her nipples are kinda up under there...

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

read the edit ? ... that ? is a long ? no nipple havin ? ...

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    So much hostility. Dunno how such a positive thread went to ? .

Just smoke a blunt and you'll feel like rainbows.

Is that how u turned out to be ? . Smokin that rainbow?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    dueces.JPG

these dumb ? really thought this pic is of me tho LOL
  • Stew
    Options
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Conexx you need to stop

All this back and forth and dropping old pics is dumb .

It's not helping anything....

but why am i the one that has to stop

they derailed the thread talking about me. and non of them have room to talk
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Connexx is the most hated poster of all time

but the big head somalian said dont nobody hate me tho ........

ok seriously im done ? with em LOL
    ill listen to ms jones and southern.

this time ............
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Vaas wrote: »
    You using pics of other ? from facebook b?

no ? LOL

only reason i used it is because of the du rag

did you not read any of the posts before that. i kept saying i was leaving
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL...As soon as this ? poked his head back in the thread he immediately started getting ethered

Just go away,b..You lauce your soul up in here..? even shifted the positive love polarity of the thread and made it about him

He's Truely a high frutose corn syrup ass ?
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Cliffs Notes anyone?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    *shotsfired* @Jamel

i was actually talking about the ladies who was throwing high heels at me all day

? got scared when he thought i may have been a boxer tho LOL

? Don't nobody care..The only thing you scaring away is the ? with your awkward forest gump "I love jenny" ? swag

Stupid ass ? ,Darwinism wasn't the only person talking about evolution..Everybody evolved..

ev·o·lu·tion
    /ˌevəˈlo͞oSHən/Noun
    1.The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the...
    2.The gradual development of something, esp. from a simple to a more complex form.

Unless you came out your mama's ? a grown man,then you evolved from a boy to a..............*looks at this thread*... ?
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    shout outs

id like to thank

magic du rags ... cause with out you ya boy uppie couldnt spin these waves like this

to the somalian rebels .... for shooting those rpg's at these wanna be arabs

to mark zuckerburg ... for inventing the friend request

to the whole crew over there at vanilla ... for making that delete button work from the forum layout view when a ? cant get off work.

to everybody who voted in that smash or pass thread

and last but not least ... the real ladies of the ic who know how to keep it classy and respectful....

that will be all. thank you

le_2217420b.jpg
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    *shotsfired* @Jamel

i was actually talking about the ladies who was throwing high heels at me all day

? Don't nobody care..The only thing you scaring away is the ? with your awkward forest gump "I love jenny" ? swag

Stupid ass ? ,Darwinism wasn't the only person talking about evolution..Everybody evolved..

ev·o·lu·tion
    /ˌevəˈlo͞oSHən/Noun
    1.The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the...
    2.The gradual development of something, esp. from a simple to a more complex form.

Unless you came out your mama's ? a grown man,then you evolved from a boy to a..............*looks at this thread*... ?

? ??? ... do you know what you looking like right now???

ok marley really did make you cry

its always one ? ass hair dresser arguing louder than the women when they see you... you that ? ass hair dresser right now
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    shout outs

le_2217420b.jpg

That pic represents the socially awkward white man that lives in this ? 's body..gtfoh you chocolate covered crackkka
  • Stew
    Options
    Yall ? got me dyin yo. ? hilarious
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    *shotsfired* @Jamel

ev·o·lu·tion
    /ˌevəˈlo͞oSHən/Noun

? ??? ... do you know what you looking like right now???

ok marley really did make you cry

its always one ? ass hair dresser arguing louder than the women when they see you... you that ? ass hair dresser right now

LOL..Chill before you drown in your tears you psuedo pro-wack wanna be black activist..You softer than a melted ice cream cone on a summer day,b...

It's ok tron, you can go to the virtual reality club you made and download a bad pixelated big ? bish for valentine's day tomorrow
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Cliffs Notes anyone?

Since I am trying to turn over a new leaf, helping out one of the admins is probably a good idea!

Let's see. The thread started out as listing posters that you secretly like. Every one was having a grand old time, and posters who thought they were disliked received the greatest compliments. It was a good day. However, Connex showed up and made a post assuming that his name MUST have been mentioned multiple times. Apparently it wasn't mentioned at all and the one we all know and love, Kimi, called him out for this. Now we all know she was not trying to start anything here, but unfortunately it turned into more than one female, as well as some males, throwing that ether at Connex. Apparently he threw a fit and posted pictures of Kai & Kat & Kimi. He is currently fighting anywhere from 6-9 separate battles inside this one thread.

^I have much love for all the names mentioned above and I do not have any issue with their actions inside this thread.

Much appreciated, Seedzington

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coonexx is still alive? I though that ? was dead & gone with he got bodied earlier this year
  • UPTOWN
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Cliffs Notes anyone?

Since I am trying to turn over a new leaf, helping out one of the admins is probably a good idea!

Let's see. The thread started out as listing posters that you secretly like. Every one was having a grand old time, and posters who thought they were disliked received the greatest compliments. It was a good day. However, Connex showed up and made a post assuming that his name MUST have been mentioned multiple times. Apparently it wasn't mentioned at all and the one we all know and love, Kimi, called him out for this. Now we all know she was not trying to start anything here, but unfortunately it turned into more than one female, as well as some males, throwing that ether at Connex. Apparently he threw a fit and posted pictures of Kai & Kat & Kimi. Somewhere along the line the thread title was changed. He is currently fighting anywhere from 6-9 separate battles inside this one thread.

^I have much love for all the names mentioned above and I do not have any issue with their actions inside this thread.

that is pretty accurate

however my post was a sarcastic post that wasnt directed at any particular person. and the reason why kimi quoted me actually was a spill over from the "that awkward moment " thread.
  • Iyaniwura
    Iyaniwura Members Posts: 81
    Options
    Really?
    iyaniwura wrote: »
    Yep.

Iyaniwura is very common name

This discussion has been closed.