Comments

• Davis eyebrow
    Davis eyebrow Members Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trinidad James the GOAT
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's up with the grub at mr everything ? coming out that junt with big bags
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    what's up with the grub at mr everything ? coming out that junt with big bags

? is good

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI is always the winner of this unless they give me a deal

if by hot they mean popular I'm going w/ 2 Chainz.he's more popular than Future
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moral of the story ATL is #WINNING.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATL fell off. Too many clones coming out. Different voice, almost always the same flow, and same subject matter. This coming from a ? who love ATL music. But if I had to pick somebody I'm going wit Waka. Not based on lyrical ability, but on enjoyment.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about in Atlanta, but I know the folks from Atlanta making the most noise here are Future, Scooter, and Rich Homie Quan.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Rich Homie Quan is even considered a rapper
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    If Rich Homie Quan is even considered a rapper

That differences song go hard

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A.Tone Da Priest
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre3000 is the best rapper, but he ain't never done a solo rap cd so he can never be or beat TI.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2000's school ATL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

last decade ATL was at its peak the end of so so def outkast dropped speakerbox, killer mike. TIP, lil scrappy jeezy in his prime, lil john and the easide. Modern day atlanta wack, suspect and too popish. Also big boy and 3 stacks being lame and not reuniting.

I still ? with Trinidad James mixtape doe
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    ATL fell off. Too many clones coming out. Different voice, almost always the same flow, and same subject matter. This coming from a ? who love ATL music. But if I had to pick somebody I'm going wit Waka. Not based on lyrical ability, but on enjoyment.

ATL is like what NY was in back in 2004: on the verge of a major fall-off.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

so who will replace ATL in the 2010s?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited February 2013
    Options

ATL already fell off its like NYC in 2006 07 era ATL is at its jim jones ballin 50 cent on his Curtis type ? .
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hell no...in 2004 the only relevant new artists out of New York were G-Unit..New York had already fallen off. Atlanta still killing radio like it has been since early 2000s and hate 'em or love 'em Atlanta keeps coming with new artists.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Difference between NY and ATL is that ATL can still put songs in the clubs. Besides, all these other regions doing is copying ATL's old ? , ie "drill music." Funny how most of the ? actually "from" Atlanta picked Future for the most part...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people always sayin future over 2 chains, i get likin him moreso(although i dont) but how future hotter than a cat wit grammy nods, a gold number one album, appearances on sitcoms/basketball games?
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Nu-West and the random suburbs of America.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Hell no...in 2004 the only relevant new artists out of New York were G-Unit..New York had already fallen off. Atlanta still killing radio like it has been since early 2000s and hate 'em or love 'em Atlanta keeps coming with new artists.

no in 04 jay was feasting off the black album and was selling out arenas, diddy was still relevant as well as mogul, fab had real talk and was buzzing off breathe (even though he threw his career away in later years).
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Nu-West and the random suburbs of America.

the West coast has never and prolly will never dominate a decade like NY and ATL has. They'll be hot for a couple of years then fall off
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

ATL already fell off its like NYC in 2006 07 era ATL is at its jim jones ballin 50 cent on his Curtis type ? .

Nah bruh they music aint that terrible yet, ? still makin good music, ny collapsed completely