What are the PROs & CONs on dating a White Girl

Options
Premeer
Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
try to keep everything from personal experiences or things you know / see 1st hand.

no generalizations.

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never technically "dated" a white chick, but I've flicked my fare share. From my experience "no holes barred" is I'll say LOL. I coulda just been dealing w/ some ? , but all them hoes was freaks. This was college too so ehh...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Cons
    Them bishes have no lippage
    Taste n food is atrocious
    if they prefer black men they most likely have a few illegitimate kids
    They wear flip flops everywhere
    They think primetime sitcoms are funny
    They listen to mainstream rap too much
    Them hoes have no lips... oops said that already

they think they can say ? cuz they post on a hip hop site, have some ? kids, and ? tyrone and the crew
  • Premeer
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    pro-easy to manipulate and leech off of, will suck yo ? while u take a ?
    con- ? , racism, prison, cant cook, herpes, smell like dog when she sweats
    this is a unique situation...

you have more cons than pros about white girls... but yet, you have a white girl in yo sig... im confooosed. are you a fan of white girls, or no.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »

you have more cons than pros about white girls... but yet, you have a white girl in yo sig... im confooosed. are you a fan of white girls, or no.

I dont work for those benefits, give a white ? ya name n she will suck yo ? . No seduction, no foreplay, nothing.
    Im lazy with hoes ?
  • Premeer
    Options
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    You NigNogs ? me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

Each woman is a case by case situation.

You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

There's freaks in every race.

I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever ? a white chic.

thats why i said no generalizations. only 1st hand experience and things you seen, maybe yo dude was with a white girl or a family member.
  • Premeer
    Options

I dont work for those benefits, give a white ? ya name n she will suck yo ? . No seduction, no foreplay, nothing.
    Im lazy with hoes ?

well... im somewhat familiar with white girls and how easy they are.. ive had like 3 experiences with white girls.. each time was on some very very DIFFERENT ? than what im use to... to put it lightly..

but this thread aint about sexing them.. just dating them.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what kind of white girl are we talkin about here?

• Premeer
    Options
    You NigNogs ? me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever ? a white chic.
    yea dude....... that ain wassup.....

ive had this 1 chick, older, that kept pressing me to lick my ass.. i just couldnt jig with that. but the messed up part about it was that she acted like that was completely normal. idk if she did it to every man, she claimed only reason she wanted to do that was cuz "im clean"... whatever that pose to mean.
  • Premeer
    Options
    tonys. wrote: »
    what kind of white girl are we talkin about here?

the kind you are familiar with. it dont matter. just dont generalize.
  • bubbaclot
    bubbaclot Members Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ive had this 1 chick, older, that kept pressing me to lick my ass.. i just couldnt jig with that. but the messed up part about it was that she acted like that was completely normal. idk if she did it to every man, she claimed only reason she wanted to do that was cuz "im clean"... whatever that pose to mean.

Maaaaaaaan gettin your ass rimmed is the ? !!!!!
  • Premeer
    Options
    Baybey wrote: »
    pro- she'll let your triflin ass use up her water, food, gas, and her dumb ? :))
    this sounds like somebody who never had experience on what hes talking about. MAYBE heard some things...

• Premeer
    Options

i see what you did there....

or were you forreal...
  • bubbaclot
    bubbaclot Members Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i see what you did there....

or were you forreal...

Bro I'm so for real!!!

Anyone else here can tell you.

That's like one of the top sexual feeling you could ever experience hands down!
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go out and get one..figure it out for yourself