Options

Comments

• bubbaclot
    bubbaclot Members Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baybey wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    pro- she'll let your triflin ass use up her water, food, gas, and her dumb ? :))
    this sounds like somebody who never had experience on what hes talking about. MAYBE heard some things...

i was joking lmao. but some black men do use white women for those things; especially when they see some black women not tolerating that triflin ? lol

More Black women tolerate more ? from a man than anyone else.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    pro- she'll let your triflin ass use up her water, food, gas, and her dumb ? :))
    this sounds like somebody who never had experience on what hes talking about. MAYBE heard some things...

i was joking lmao. but some black men do use white women for those things; especially when they see some black women not tolerating that triflin ? lol

More Black women tolerate more ? from a man than anyone else.

IF they are benefiting from either A) good ? , or B) money

if you aint got neither, they aint staying for ? . and if you got both, then thats called "freedom".
  • Premeer
    Options
    Go out and get one..figure it out for yourself

the whole point is to save time, see if its worth it. thanks for your input tho.

greatly appreciated.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You NigNogs ? me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

Each woman is a case by case situation.

You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

There's freaks in every race.

I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever ? a white chic.
    yea dude....... that ain wassup.....

ive had this 1 chick, older, that kept pressing me to lick my ass.. i just couldnt jig with that. but the messed up part about it was that she acted like that was completely normal. idk if she did it to every man, she claimed only reason she wanted to do that was cuz "im clean"... whatever that pose to mean.

Naw bruh, you definitely wasn't the only brotha she did that to. If she was willing to do that w/o hesitation, then she's BEEN doin it.
  • Premeer
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    You NigNogs ? me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever ? a white chic.

ive had this 1 chick, older, that kept pressing me to lick my ass.. i just couldnt jig with that. but the messed up part about it was that she acted like that was completely normal. idk if she did it to every man, she claimed only reason she wanted to do that was cuz "im clean"... whatever that pose to mean.

Naw bruh, you definitely wasn't the only brotha she did that to. If she was willing to do that w/o hesitation, then she's BEEN doin it.

lol naw i know i couldnt have been.. she was in her 40s so i know she been around the block and back a few times.. but i just hope she didnt do that to every man she been with cuz i kissed her in the mouth and that ain cool.

she was a freak tho... i use to just wake up and have my way wit her. even stick it in her butt just to throw her a curve ball and see how she reacted. anything went with her.
  • Premeer
    Options

i know. my dude was messing with this white chick just so he didnt have to live with his mama.. shack up with her.. spend up her money, use her car, etc.

but she was crazy. i tried tellin him over a year ago to leave that broad alone. i knew she wasnt wrapped too tight. you can tell just by her eyes, she was a little off.

about a month ago, he moved back in with his mother tryna ease his way out of that relationship.. she wanted to go to this hotel downtown with him so he went, but then wanted her to drop him back off at the house, right... then she just start trippin when she dropped him off.

? tried to run him over with her truck chasing him around his front yard, he got up on the front porch, the steps going up are made up brick... this ? tried running UP the porch just to get to him smh...

his whole front yard was TORE UP cuz this crazy white broad.. cops show up, shes white, hes black....

and guess who the cops believed.. HER cuz she white.. she said HE was tryna run HER over !! while she sittin up under the wheel!!!! like wtf? he at HIS house, she in the truck... how she go say he tried running her over in the same truck she sittin in tho!! lol..

man crazy. he wasnt even outside when the cops got there. he was inside, the cops ended up pullin his mother outside in the middle of her sleep at like 3 am... 5 cops 5 guns out locked, loaded, and aimed at her... he in the house. they tryna get my guy out the house so they finally let his mother go back in. she tell him he needa run cuz they go shoot him.. his ? like why i needa run.. she like.. CUZ YOU BLACK ? !.. lol.. so this dude ran out the back and got away.

and ALL this started cuz A WHITE GIRL.

moral of the story, crazy ? are in every race... and its best for black men and white women to chill on the relationship side... cuz if anything pop off, dont matter what the scene look like, cops will go after the black man.

a mess. ugh, he couldve accidentally bumped into her and said sorry and the cops wouldve still caused a scene lol

yeah, i know it's not just a certain race, but i do see some black men having white women for those reasons.

thats what its about tho... what can i benefit from this girl while getting away with the most ? ...

thats usually the mental process on which white girl a brotha pick.
  • Premeer
    Options

Maaaaaaaan gettin your ass rimmed is the ? !!!!!

i see what you did there....

or were you forreal...

Bro I'm so for real!!!

Anyone else here can tell you.

That's like one of the top sexual feeling you could ever experience hands down!

lol smh.... i dont even know what to say brah... to each his own, i guess.

the thing about having sex, is that as a man, you are suppose to feel dominate, be dominate, be in control of her in everything yall do... even when you eating her goods.. you have to be in control and dominate her.. that is the mans role in the bed with a woman....

but theres something about bending over or laying on your back with your legs up........ that ain so manly.... or even hetero, for that matter....

but that could just be me. i aint mad at ya.

LOL!! That is by far NOT a good visual.

brah..... his girl be having him like that girl in yo sig.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

or were you forreal...

Bro I'm so for real!!!

the thing about having sex, is that as a man, you are suppose to feel dominate, be dominate, be in control of her in everything yall do... even when you eating her goods.. you have to be in control and dominate her.. that is the mans role in the bed with a woman....

but theres something about bending over or laying on your back with your legs up........ that ain so manly.... or even hetero, for that matter....

flatline.jpg
  • Premeer
    edited February 2013
    Options

or were you forreal...

Bro I'm so for real!!!

flatline.jpg

• bubbaclot
    Options
    Don't date women by race. Date by class. Lower Class chics are a no no. Lower middle class......eh. Middle class.......better choices but still weed em out. Upper middle class and higher......your doing great.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are 2 damn needy... And clingy...
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them being needy and clingy cant be said enough...i've come across some that werent but it always seems the ones i get somewhat to heavily involved with are...then i be regretting not just chillin with the one that i didnt like too much but always had a good time with
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do you guys think the clingyness is associated with the fact that they have to prove that their worthy enough of being with a man of color?
    Kinda like a fear of losing you only b/c they are white?
  • bubbaclot
    Options
    Lol

What is the age range here on this site.

Now I know why I see a lot of Negros getting emotionally hurt by white women. Because of These stereotypes and delusional expectations.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Truthfully if u ? any woman down good enough and got her mind she will become clingy as hell.

One thing I can say about white women if they really like u they will go extra hard to make sure u good. All they want like most women is loyalty...

Good grief you sounded like the hefa I use to deal with.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waiting for the king of white girls response
    @polo-da-don or @icecoldstew
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @1of1 that was a serious question.
    Why the wack?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    do you guys think the clingyness is associated with the fact that they have to prove that their worthy enough of being with a man of color?
    Kinda like a fear of losing you only b/c they are white?

I havent talked to any white women (girls, rather) since around high school and freshman year of college, so they were all fairly young experiences, different environments and whatnaught. Some of them were the type that heralded being with a black man, some, not so much. There was the white girl who hung around nothing but black people her whole life, so she felt she had to prove why she was better than the thousands of black girls and other women in general around us.