What are the PROs & CONs on dating a White Girl

Options

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MzGrahamBitches wrote "I just ask for Christmas and Thanksgiving..anything else and I usually let him off the hook"

the Two biggest holidays for some people. If you pull his card like this every year, he's a wimp. jus saying.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    @MzGrahamBitches wrote "I just ask for Christmas and Thanksgiving..anything else and I usually let him off the hook"

the Two biggest holidays for some people. If you pull his card like this every year, he's a wimp. jus saying.

Why is he a wimp? For being with his woman on the two biggest holidays of the year?

It's not like he does it without whining and a secret canteen of liquor...lol.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Off topic question:

Lets say two people from africa, one from Ethiopia and another Zimbabwe decides to have a child, would that child be a mutt? Cause obviously the parents are from different ethnic backgrounds and ? . The only tie is that they are from the continent of Africa. Help!

Im just trying to understand the word mutt.

@kai_valya help me out.

No faux black militants. You ? are weirdos.

not a "mutt" then damn near all black americans would be "mtts"
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Funny how this thread has so many post in it when most ppl on this board act like they dislike white ppl much less date one.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off topic question:

Lets say two people from africa, one from Ethiopia and another Zimbabwe decides to have a child, would that child be a mutt? Cause obviously the parents are from different ethnic backgrounds and ? . The only tie is that they are from the continent of Africa. Help!

@kai_valya help me out.

Mmmm we are.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Off topic question:

@kai_valya help me out.

lol @ you ? are weirdos (speaking of them, you be surprised how little folks like that actually know about africa or what it means to be african)

i actually know a few ethiopian/somali, somali/kenyan, somali/eritrean, somali/djabouti, and somali/tanzanian mixed folks, and no, we don't consider them mutts, cuz they're still african

africans (in my experience) are more concerned with lineage and coming from a good family name. also you're considered whatever your father is usually

What about technically speaking?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off topic question:

@kai_valya help me out.

Mmmm we are.

true
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @MzGrahamBitches wrote "That's the thing, ya'll are assuming I'm hot when I'm just participating in the thread.
    This thread is done like once a month, you honestly think this topic still gets me hot?
    Maybe I just don't get it because I don't associate with white chicks like that.
    Ya'll get a charicature of myself, let's not forget I still have a career in a professional environment and am around degreed people all day long.

I'm new here so I don't know you from a can of paint. I just don't see you agreeing that a LOT of white women are ? ' airheads. not saying a lot of black broads aren't airheads either. but pertaining to this topic. why no agreement?

If you're not like that then I would expect a response like this

MzGrahamBitches - "Yeah it's some stupid white broads out that but I'm not one of them". and be done with it.
  • Kat
    Options
    Cause that would make for a boring ass thread.

Speaking of...I just remember that high thread I was going to make the other day.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No diss to the T/S but this is a ? thread.

I've been with black chics that act like white girls, mixed chics that act full black, white chic from the hood with the same mentality as a normal black chic etc...

All women have pros and cons sexually and mentally regardless of color.

no diss.. clearly you cant read..

no diss, clearly, different races differ from other races. especially on the relationship side.

and of course, you will find white girls thats really black at heart, white boys thats black at heart, and vice versa....

and i already said talk about WHAT YOU KNOW.. this whole post was a generalization... which i said DONT do..

no diss, but this was a ? post.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »

I've been with black chics that act like white girls, mixed chics that act full black, white chic from the hood with the same mentality as a normal black chic etc...

no diss, clearly, different races differ from other races. especially on the relationship side.

and of course, you will find white girls thats really black at heart, white boys thats black at heart, and vice versa....

and i already said talk about WHAT YOU KNOW.. this whole post was a generalization... which i said DONT do..

Still a ? thread. Sorry bro
  • Kat
    Options
    So all a sudden all these ? in here is Charles Darwin , ? outta here trynna kick knowledge

tumblr_lhna86IpJy1qdlkgg.gif
  • Premeer
    Options
    I dunno, some of what was posted has been my experience as well. However, these traits aren't exclusive.

My brother's father in law Kurtis' wife Dawn is one of the most down ass women I know, she didn't seem to fit any of these stereortypes and she was cool as ? without trying to be "down". Just a cool chick that Kurtis scooped up (can't speak on her bedroom game though).

your brother father in laws wife..... wouldnt that make dawn your mother..

or is this brother just a close friend you consider your bother.
  • Premeer
    Options
    lol @ no generalizations. FOH
    if you cant talk without generalizations on this subject, then that means you havnt had any experience.. which means this is not for you. its a way to weed out the unwanted input.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Don't wont one that listens to Gucci or Lil Boosie Lol....yall can keep them...smh....and stay on top of black news ? ..

I'd take the one that says "? did you hear about the merger between AA & United Airways" send me a text like that lol...

I call ? in this

Who does that kinda stuff...do you send random texts about airline mergers to your girl ????

I can easily carry a convo about current events but I damn sure wouldn't text my man about it... If I did his response would be ...ARE YOU HIGH OR SOMETHING ?????

• Premeer
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Con: they smell like stale doritos when wet.
    When they put on weight it doesn't hit the ass like black girls.

please.. not all black girls got fat ? .. or weight go straight to they ass...

ive seen those black girls with those fat backs.. backs fatter than they ass n ? . that has got to be 1 of the most un-attractive things ever... and i dont even like talking bad about anybody.. but that sight makes me cringe.
  • Premeer
    Options
    kat always catches feels in these types of threads

even tho me and kat had friction a while ago.... shes a cool white girl, regardless her sensitivity. cant blame her. most females in general are sensitive about a lotta things.
  • Premeer
    edited February 2013
    Options

Still a ? thread. Sorry bro

this threads a inch away from plat. take yo silly lookin ass out my ? thread and stop putting yo lil $0.02. its dumb but you cant stay yo ass out huh. silly ass.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tonys. wrote: »
    tonys. wrote: »
    what kind of white girl are we talkin about here?

the kind you are familiar with. it dont matter. just dont generalize.

besides the obvious;

if youre seriously dating them, sometimes the racist parents/grandparents are weird dealin with, but funny because youre doin all type of ? to their daughter/granddaughter that they wouldnt even approve of.

some of them have been clingy in the past, but I dont know if that was just a love thing, or a dont wanna let a ? go thing....emphasis on ? .

if she aint got ass, gettin used to them rolled up sweatpants around the house with just hip bone hangin out can be annoying, but if she fine as hell, it can be sexy

pray she doesnt talk with upward inflections

...between the hood white chicks, the suburban, the emo, the rich and spoiled, the goth, and all that ? , these are some of the things they all had in common.

I once dated white ? and one day im at her parents crib. My girls mom had made brownies and it somehow came up that I like brownies. So while we sitting there her nephew who was around 7 or 8 I. Think looked at me and said is the reason hes so brown because he likes brownies so much? Everybody laughed like it was so cute and the mom was like oh out if the mouth of babes like the little ? should've been on an episode of kids say the darndest things. No one moved to correct him so when I did I was a bully or whatever. U was too done after that.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Premeer
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    I dunno, some of what was posted has been my experience as well. However, these traits aren't exclusive.

My brother's father in law Kurtis' wife Dawn is one of the most down ass women I know, she didn't seem to fit any of these stereortypes and she was cool as ? without trying to be "down". Just a cool chick that Kurtis scooped up (can't speak on her bedroom game though).

your brother father in laws wife..... wouldnt that make dawn your mother..

or is this brother just a close friend you consider your bother.

what?

his brother's father in law would be the father of his brother's wife, and dawn would be mother to his brother's wife

how the hell did you figure that dawn would be his mother?

his brother, would mean they have the same mother / father...

and if its HIS BROTHERS FATHER IN LAW.. then that would mean thats also his FATHER IN LAW... which in law is by marriage...

and if they have the same mother, and thats his FATHER IN LAW.. then that could only mean whoever their father in law is married to is their common parent....

but thats of course, only if they have the same mother.

you smart, but common sesne goes a long way out here.

and i aint full white.. take it from lechic.. we acually spoke a few times. she would know much more than you.
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think everyone should have at least one serious interracial relationship in their lifetime. You will learn a lot about yourself.

Cons:

Family acceptance
    Cultural Differences
    Public Reaction
    Raising Children (if you get that far)

Pros:

Cultural Differences (when embraced it can be a positive)
    Open Mindedness (not just sex)
    Breaking Stereotypes
  • Premeer
    Options
    johnnie ? wrote: »
    I think everyone should have at least one serious interracial relationship in their lifetime. You will learn a lot about yourself.

Cons:

Family acceptance
    Cultural Differences
    Public Reaction
    Raising Children (if you get that far)

Pros:

Cultural Differences (when embraced it can be a positive)
    Open Mindedness (not just sex)
    Breaking Stereotypes
    this mans about that life.

• twatgetta
    Options
    who the ? is "Kat"? Kai_Valya or MzGrahamBitches? yall fools got me confused, ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Kai for shirt" ?

"Nipples for shirt" is more like it.