What are the PROs & CONs on dating a White Girl

Options

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kai_valya wrote kat is mzgrahambitches (i felt weird typing that out lol)
    that was her old screen name, i'm kai for shirt or KIA if you're nasty lol

Oh ok. and Hell yeah I'm nasty, I'll ? your bootyhole while we ? type nasty...lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    who the ? is "Kat"? Kai_Valya or MzGrahamBitches? yall fools got me confused, ?
    white brick squad!!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai now you should have known that this dude doesn't need much encouragement with a name like twatgetta...lol.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    No diss to the T/S but this is a ? thread.

I've been with black chics that act like white girls, mixed chics that act full black, white chic from the hood with the same mentality as a normal black chic etc...

All women have pros and cons sexually and mentally regardless of color.

no diss.. clearly you cant read..

no diss, clearly, different races differ from other races. especially on the relationship side.

and of course, you will find white girls thats really black at heart, white boys thats black at heart, and vice versa....

and i already said talk about WHAT YOU KNOW.. this whole post was a generalization... which i said DONT do..

no diss, but this was a ? post.

Still a ? thread. Sorry bro

this threads a inch away from plat. take yo silly lookin ass out my ? thread and stop putting yo lil $0.02. its dumb but you cant stay yo ass out huh. silly ass.

*insert racial thread in GnS*

*automatic platinum*

Havnt figured that out yet? Everyone give this man a round of applause. Congratulations!!!!
  • Premeer
    Options
    kai now you should have known that this dude doesn't need much encouragement with a name like twatgetta...lol.

thats that common sense she lackin

• Premeer
    Options

I've been with black chics that act like white girls, mixed chics that act full black, white chic from the hood with the same mentality as a normal black chic etc...

no diss, clearly, different races differ from other races. especially on the relationship side.

and of course, you will find white girls thats really black at heart, white boys thats black at heart, and vice versa....

and i already said talk about WHAT YOU KNOW.. this whole post was a generalization... which i said DONT do..

this threads a inch away from plat. take yo silly lookin ass out my ? thread and stop putting yo lil $0.02. its dumb but you cant stay yo ass out huh. silly ass.

*automatic platinum*

Havnt figured that out yet? Everyone give this man a round of applause. Congratulations!!!!

silly ass.

i see you hooked like fish bait still!!! cant get enough of this thread huh.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll do yours too MGB. put that middle finger in all the way to the second knuckle and I got long fingers...lol

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    i goat all Prince gifs
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

*automatic platinum*

silly ass.

Yea man this ? is epic!
  • Kat
    Options
    So all a sudden all these ? in here is Charles Darwin , ? outta here trynna kick knowledge

tumblr_lhna86IpJy1qdlkgg.gif

cherrymoonprince.gif

tumblr_lvkbwlD5Cf1qdlkgg.gif
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

? is such a weird word. now that i think of it, i don't think i've ever heard a black guy say ?

he's obviously not black...remember that thread where he broke down ? by race nh
  • Premeer
    Options

*automatic platinum*

silly ass.

Yea man this ? is epic!

i know, right.

stop posting. your face is ruining the value of this great thread.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is such a weird word. now that i think of it, i don't think i've ever heard a black guy say ?

he's obviously not black...remember that thread where he broke down ? by race nh
    wtf-dog.jpg
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

wtf-dog.jpg

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/488001/ladies-is-it-true-once-you-go-black-you-cant-go-back/p4
  • Kat
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    lmao..totally didn't see the I keep it real and I'm hilarious part! Even better.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm... to answer the title or jump in the argument? Think I'ma lurk this one out...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typical black woman response
    'Oh no he didn't'
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this thread did numbers.... should've known its about white girls
  • Kat
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    ^^^lmao, see what i mean? she's hilarious now

stealing that gif kat

lmao..if you could see how excited I got when I found that gif, you would think I was a dork.

Perfect!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    Top Cat

You look more like a bottom type of cat to me..no diss.