What are the PROs & CONs on dating a White Girl

Options

Comments

• bubbaclot
    bubbaclot Members Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok. I see some real ? is being said about the white girls in here. Most of us like our white women white and not HOOD.

So why we (when I say we I mean you guys) don't hold black women to these high standards? Somebody outchea is banging ratched ? left and right. It's damn near to black women benifit to be ratched it seems.

Sidenote: all the black women that I've dated (I use that term loosely) was smart, intelligent and beautiful............except my ratched ass baby mama!!!!! Lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No I'm white.

lmao..so I'm going through my reactions..why tf did I get a wack and a feelings for saying I'm white??

That's racist.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    How kat been here since 1997 and just now discovered how to use gifs?
    No I'm white.

Boogie taught me

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I've been at work all afternoon and I just can't seem to escape this powerful thread. So much new ? I've learned since I first posted. Thanks guys ladies
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    kai now you should have known that this dude doesn't need much encouragement with a name like twatgetta...lol.

? is such a weird word. now that i think of it, i don't think i've ever heard a black guy say ?

I know. It's gets to the point and let'syou know I'll Ether your ? .

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BlackGerald wrote "he's obviously not black...remember that thread where he broke down ? by race nh"

I'm Black bruh. trust that. and I ain't the first ? to gave you a ? breakdown of black men compared to other men ? so quit acting brand new online.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't @ you cac ? with that cac ? ?
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    Ok. I see some real ? is being said about the white girls in here. Most of us like our white women white and not HOOD.

So why we (when I say we I mean you guys) don't hold black women to these high standards? Somebody outchea is banging ratched ? left and right. It's damn near to black women benifit to be ratched it seems.

Sidenote: all the black women that I've dated (I use that term loosely) was smart, intelligent and beautiful............except my ratched ass baby mama!!!!! Lol

happens to the best of us, brah.. my baby mama is the only ratchet broad i "dated"... all them other rats was just flings n ? .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baybey wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    pro- she'll let your triflin ass use up her water, food, gas, and her dumb ? :))
    this sounds like somebody who never had experience on what hes talking about. MAYBE heard some things...

i was joking lmao. but some black men do use white women for those things; especially when they see some black women not tolerating that triflin ? lol
    i know. my dude was messing with this white chick just so he didnt have to live with his mama.. shack up with her.. spend up her money, use her car, etc.

but she was crazy. i tried tellin him over a year ago to leave that broad alone. i knew she wasnt wrapped too tight. you can tell just by her eyes, she was a little off.

about a month ago, he moved back in with his mother tryna ease his way out of that relationship.. she wanted to go to this hotel downtown with him so he went, but then wanted her to drop him back off at the house, right... then she just start trippin when she dropped him off.

? tried to run him over with her truck chasing him around his front yard, he got up on the front porch, the steps going up are made up brick... this ? tried running UP the porch just to get to him smh...

his whole front yard was TORE UP cuz this crazy white broad.. cops show up, shes white, hes black....

and guess who the cops believed.. HER cuz she white.. she said HE was tryna run HER over !! while she sittin up under the wheel!!!! like wtf? he at HIS house, she in the truck... how she go say he tried running her over in the same truck she sittin in tho!! lol..

man crazy. he wasnt even outside when the cops got there. he was inside, the cops ended up pullin his mother outside in the middle of her sleep at like 3 am... 5 cops 5 guns out locked, loaded, and aimed at her... he in the house. they tryna get my guy out the house so they finally let his mother go back in. she tell him he needa run cuz they go shoot him.. his ? like why i needa run.. she like.. CUZ YOU BLACK ? !.. lol.. so this dude ran out the back and got away.

and ALL this started cuz A WHITE GIRL.

moral of the story, crazy ? are in every race... and its best for black men and white women to chill on the relationship side... cuz if anything pop off, dont matter what the scene look like, cops will go after the black man.

? Please... that ? aint bein all the way truthfull. Im sure hes smart enough to know the whole block seen what happened. Unless he got a warrant ... there was no reason to run.
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "What are the PROs & CONs on dating a White Girl?"

she be dancing like this

864568_original.gif

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exhibit lame.

Lemme make a thread with all these generalizations about black men though..the site would ? crash.

THEN ? DO IT.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aside from cultural differences....

it was just like dealing with black women
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Why is Kat so scared to offend people?

But she isn't scared to offend those she dislike.

LOL@ negros having big tall Kat scared.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    You NigNogs ? me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

Each woman is a case by case situation.

You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

There's freaks in every race.

I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever ? a white chic.

35153474194879179871.jpg
  • Kat
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Why is Kat so scared to offend people?

But she isn't scared to offend those she dislike.

LOL@ negros having big tall Kat scared.

Why would I be scared to offend those I dislike?

• ohhhla
    Options
    It should go both ways.

Truth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>feelings.

Remember that
  • Kat
    Options
    Proving a point isn't worth being more offensive than I'm comfortable with...

I don't lie, I just have a line I don't cross.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

subliminal way of saying deep down she thinks of using the n-word

but doesn't have the heart to actually say it out loud in a public setting

/good job at knowing your limits :(
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    pro- she'll let your triflin ass use up her water, food, gas, and her dumb ? :))
    this sounds like somebody who never had experience on what hes talking about. MAYBE heard some things...

i was joking lmao. but some black men do use white women for those things; especially when they see some black women not tolerating that triflin ? lol
    i know. my dude was messing with this white chick just so he didnt have to live with his mama.. shack up with her.. spend up her money, use her car, etc.

but she was crazy. i tried tellin him over a year ago to leave that broad alone. i knew she wasnt wrapped too tight. you can tell just by her eyes, she was a little off.

about a month ago, he moved back in with his mother tryna ease his way out of that relationship.. she wanted to go to this hotel downtown with him so he went, but then wanted her to drop him back off at the house, right... then she just start trippin when she dropped him off.

? tried to run him over with her truck chasing him around his front yard, he got up on the front porch, the steps going up are made up brick... this ? tried running UP the porch just to get to him smh...

his whole front yard was TORE UP cuz this crazy white broad.. cops show up, shes white, hes black....

and guess who the cops believed.. HER cuz she white.. she said HE was tryna run HER over !! while she sittin up under the wheel!!!! like wtf? he at HIS house, she in the truck... how she go say he tried running her over in the same truck she sittin in tho!! lol..

man crazy. he wasnt even outside when the cops got there. he was inside, the cops ended up pullin his mother outside in the middle of her sleep at like 3 am... 5 cops 5 guns out locked, loaded, and aimed at her... he in the house. they tryna get my guy out the house so they finally let his mother go back in. she tell him he needa run cuz they go shoot him.. his ? like why i needa run.. she like.. CUZ YOU BLACK ? !.. lol.. so this dude ran out the back and got away.

and ALL this started cuz A WHITE GIRL.

moral of the story, crazy ? are in every race... and its best for black men and white women to chill on the relationship side... cuz if anything pop off, dont matter what the scene look like, cops will go after the black man.

? Please... that ? aint bein all the way truthfull. Im sure hes smart enough to know the whole block seen what happened. Unless he got a warrant ... there was no reason to run.

so you telling me his mother is lying, since she was doing most of the talking about what happened. he told me what happened, but she just told me the story in detail.... so they must be a team of liars, huh....

what would be there motive... i seen the yard the next day, i saw the steps to the porch, i saw the brick i saw him throw at her truck to prevent her from running him over... AND the neighbors saw what happened cuz the ? was loud.. we were outside talking about it as they walked by so .. that would mean ALL OF THEM are lying...

damn so i guess everybody lying about this story with the same story...
  • Kat
    Options

subliminal way of saying deep down she thinks of using the n-word

but doesn't have the heart to actually say it out loud in a public setting

/good job at knowing your limits :(

lol..the only time the n word crosses my mind is when I'm on the IC being accused of having it cross my mind.

Using that word would be an insult to my intelligence and against by own flesh and blood, as well as the man I love.

Be logical.

• Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/O kat for the gwenyth paltrow reference
  • ohhhla
    Options
    I wouldn't care if Kat call me that.

I personally find racial slurs hilarious.
  • Kat
    Options
    lmao...stay trying to set a cracks up!

You high Kai?
  • Kat
    Options
    smh @ cracks..I'm high obviously.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat has used the n word numerous times...