Options
mc317
mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• soulatlantic
    soulatlantic Members Posts: 346
    edited February 2013
    Options
    such a dope track and video. One of my favs. And I love Biggie just standing behind Kim like a true OG
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that was a dope track
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all natural or injection nicki's ass is GOAT status. leave her ass out of this.
    Second nicki's
    nicki-minaj-ass-black-pants.jpg

is better than kim's
    Jesus-Take-The-Collagen1.jpg

third just remember even if nicki's ass is fake she did it for YOU and ME. u a ungrateful selfish ? . Thats y ? cant have nice things always some crab hatin. like how u gonna hate on her having a fat ass? That ? got me tight right now.

I aint gon lie that track was goat tho. just dont talk ? about nickis ass or i'll find u and punch u in ur throat.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kim was cute back in the day. til the ? decided she wanted to be a mob wife..
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    First of all natural or injection nicki's ass is GOAT status. leave her ass out of this.
    Second nicki's

is better than kim's

third just remember even if nicki's ass is fake she did it for YOU and ME. u a ungrateful selfish ? . Thats y ? cant have nice things always some crab hatin. like how u gonna hate on her having a fat ass? That ? got me tight right now.

I aint gon lie that track was goat tho. just dont talk ? about nickis ass or i'll find u and punch u in ur throat.
    Its not just the ass shots silly ? . The ? is BEYOND attention ? status. She embraces the fact her music is terrible that's why she wears the stupid azz hair and makes stupid azz faces. Her name is Nicki Minaj but she admits she's not even bisexual in a interview. She talks about how nappy hoez need a perm but claims racism against her bein a black women when its convenient.

The ? a fraud. The only reason the ? still exist is because she's affiluated w/ Lil Wayne.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn kim was so fine.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Second nicki's

is better than kim's

Its not just the ass shots silly ? . The ? is BEYOND attention ? status. She embraces the fact her music is terrible that's why she wears the stupid azz hair and makes stupid azz faces. Her name is Nicki Minaj but she admits she's not even bisexual in a interview. She talks about how nappy hoez need a perm but claims racism against her bein a black women when its convenient.

The ? a fraud. The only reason the ? still exist is because she's affiluated w/ Lil Wayne.

Lol at u taking my post at all serious lol. Only thing i mentioned was her ass. bout "its beyond that" lol. Its that serious. aint nobody checking for nicki unless its a music video to see that big ass.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    such a dope track and video. One of my favs. And I love Biggie just standing behind Kim like a true OG

Yea that was DON status on B.I.G's part I noticed that too(? rest his soul). I forgot fox and kim were on a track together I remember the vid though. I miss these kind of R&b hiphop collabos where you truly got the best of both worlds, like mariah carey singing over shook ones w/mobb deep heck r&b in general was on point back in the day. Puffy tried to bring that spark back wit ? money but I dont know what happen to them. Dope track and vid nonetheless.....
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Kim was never cute, thats why she went overboard with the plastic surgery to cover all her inaccuracies, she had a banging body and with a ton of make up and hollywood fashionists she looked alright, but she always been ? , now foxy was bad
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki's fake ass >>>> Lil' Kim's rap career
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    Dam cant we just comment on the record this aint illpix
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    Lil Kim was never cute, thats why she went overboard with the plastic surgery to cover all her inaccuracies, she had a banging body and with a ton of make up and hollywood fashionists she looked alright, but she always been ? , now foxy was bad

Da brat>>>foxy
    0011ll5du.jpg

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao son in here catchin feelings and capin for Nickis ass smh
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Lmao at ? starting a thread literrally hating on nicki's ass. ? ? .
    No one here is checkin for her music. who hates on her having a big ass tho? Thats whats good in the ic? Didnt kno. my fault lol.

• alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont get it twisted Da Brat can spit
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da Brat been ill. She shut that ? down on the original as well.

Outshined everybody on the male-dominated "Live and Die For Hip Hop" by Kriss Kross among money other collabs and features.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da Brat would make that girl her ? slave lyrically and literally.
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is some classic joint. Using South Bronx sample and adding 3 best female MCs of that time made truly timeless collabo. Honestly, Total's uninspired hook is the weakest link, having no connection with verses of those ladies whatsover. Foxy, Kim & Da Brat all killed it their way.
    As far as Nicki Minaj goes in this discussion, she never achieved anything close to it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Total's uninspired hook is the weakest link, having no connection with verses of those ladies whatsover. Foxy, Kim & Da Brat all killed it their way.

You do realize this was a remix, right? They didn't make the song around the rap verses.
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Total's uninspired hook is the weakest link, having no connection with verses of those ladies whatsover. Foxy, Kim & Da Brat all killed it their way.

You do realize this was a remix, right? They didn't make the song around the rap verses.

Yeah ? , I know that. That doesn't change the fact they could remake a hook to fit it better.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Second nicki's

is better than kim's

Damn near everything you just said about Niki can be said about Kim. Kim is a no name hood rat without Biggie (who she was ? ), Kim has never written a rap in her life and how is Niki a bigger attention ? than Lil Kim?? I mean we are talking about Lil Kim here. You ? have a short term memory. Nikki is straight GARBAGE, but acting like Lil Kim was some sort of Female Jay, Nas, Biggie etc is down right idiotic.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No talent but that ass even got Regis wide open...

1595276_o.gif
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting indeed