MICHAEL JORDAN 1984-1990 APPRECIATION (THE HOOD CHAMPION before Corporate Michael)

Options
1235»

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jordans should be 50% off this week b/c of mikes birthday
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shell toe adidas,nike cortez & suede pumas >>>>>>> air jordans

appreciates jordan but not really a big fan. I ? with dr.j, dominique,zeke & bernard king. good thread tho.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dis ? said suede pumas look better than jordans...im done.
  • MR.CJ
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Im a huge Jordan the basketball player fan but he been a ? .... This stuck out to me as a kid. I saw him after he retired and played baseball. He was playing for the Birmingham Barons and my church league baseball team went to a game. I still got the banner they game put free at my moms house.... I saw this ? give white kids autographs then leave the lil ? kids hanging and leave.... ? was ? up.

@aneed123 he never gave back to the black kids in birmingham?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    SMH @ disparaging Magic, someone who's always given back to the community, to give MJ some kinda fake cred despite the fact that dude clearly hasn't given a ? about black people for quite a long time.

SMH touchy are we

1) FACT White people feel less threaten by a black man when a Black man show them teeths, if you dont smile you the angry ?

2) FACT White people love to see black folks entertain them with wizardy of the ball, doing magic tricks.......why you think Harlem Globtrotters last so long and sell out arena's, majority are white folks who buy those tickets...

3) FACT Magic Johnson love to some them teeths and can do Magic Tricks just like Pistol Pete.

4) FACT you must never seen Aries impression of Paul Mooney talking about Magic Johnson grinning here you go ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn-WiZi4LlY i use the Smiling ? for comedy you tight in the ass

5) FACT you aint never heard or see a post of me calling Magic a sell out, i just state the facts you dont like oh well tough luck....

6) WHAT IN THE ? do Magic Johnson giving to the black community got to do with the impact of a young Mike Jordan impact on the league, shoes culture, hip-hop culture in the early 80's, get off your ? soap box.

7) ? outta here with that ? we talking about sports, now if you want to make a thread on JACK JOHNSON, MUHAMMAD ALI, SUGAR RAY ROBINSON, JOE LOUIS, JIM BROWN, BILL RUSSELL and other BLACKS THAT GIVE TO THE COMMUNITY THEN ? STOP YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN ? AND MAKE THE MUTHAFUCKIN THREAD, CAUSE YOU SOUNDING LIKE ONE OF THOSE SO-CALLED SELF RIGHTEOUS ASS ? THAT TALK THE TALK BUT AINT UPPIN THE CAUSE... SHED LIGHT ON IT ? , WHERE'S THE THREADS ON MAGIC GIVING BACK TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY, up THE CAUSE..... how about you lay back with yo lazy ass and wait til i make THE thread....? you dont know me or how i feel about the ? in sports CONCERNING blacks i always big brothers that give back, but this thread is not the ? thread.

Oh yeah ? stay tune for thread on the Black Hockey players from Canda that was children of slaves that had their own league and the racist ? they face coming, stay tune for a Magic Johnson thread, and a Curt flood thread, and some other ? i got cooking to shed light on the ? your sorry ass aint bringing to the forum to shed light on those issues and bigging them up, a thread on the ? LEAGUE coming also, a thread on the ABA and the culture it brought from the urban youth ect.......

A THREAD ON HOW NBA make MILLIONS OFF THE BLACK COMMUNITY and our culture but do not want our culture in the NBA, ? like that ? ......

I'm not sure what any of that ? has to do with what I said. MJ is my favorite player of all time. He's still a dirtbag even by accounts of people who call him friend. You want to put the ? on a pedestal? Fine, do you, but why do some of you feel like you have to tear down one black man to lift another up?
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what was sam mitchell thinking
    8lPOOb.gif
    bd3e917d052aea89c4f81836efa445b4.jpg
    wimx0G.gif
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When They Reminisce Over You xjpc9myn2ton.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • waterproof
    Options
    SMH @ disparaging Magic, someone who's always given back to the community, to give MJ some kinda fake cred despite the fact that dude clearly hasn't given a ? about black people for quite a long time.

SMH touchy are we

1) FACT White people feel less threaten by a black man when a Black man show them teeths, if you dont smile you the angry ?

2) FACT White people love to see black folks entertain them with wizardy of the ball, doing magic tricks.......why you think Harlem Globtrotters last so long and sell out arena's, majority are white folks who buy those tickets...

3) FACT Magic Johnson love to some them teeths and can do Magic Tricks just like Pistol Pete.

4) FACT you must never seen Aries impression of Paul Mooney talking about Magic Johnson grinning here you go ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn-WiZi4LlY i use the Smiling ? for comedy you tight in the ass

5) FACT you aint never heard or see a post of me calling Magic a sell out, i just state the facts you dont like oh well tough luck....

6) WHAT IN THE ? do Magic Johnson giving to the black community got to do with the impact of a young Mike Jordan impact on the league, shoes culture, hip-hop culture in the early 80's, get off your ? soap box.

7) ? outta here with that ? we talking about sports, now if you want to make a thread on JACK JOHNSON, MUHAMMAD ALI, SUGAR RAY ROBINSON, JOE LOUIS, JIM BROWN, BILL RUSSELL and other BLACKS THAT GIVE TO THE COMMUNITY THEN ? STOP YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN ? AND MAKE THE MUTHAFUCKIN THREAD, CAUSE YOU SOUNDING LIKE ONE OF THOSE SO-CALLED SELF RIGHTEOUS ASS ? THAT TALK THE TALK BUT AINT UPPIN THE CAUSE... SHED LIGHT ON IT ? , WHERE'S THE THREADS ON MAGIC GIVING BACK TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY, up THE CAUSE..... how about you lay back with yo lazy ass and wait til i make THE thread....? you dont know me or how i feel about the ? in sports CONCERNING blacks i always big brothers that give back, but this thread is not the ? thread.

Oh yeah ? stay tune for thread on the Black Hockey players from Canda that was children of slaves that had their own league and the racist ? they face coming, stay tune for a Magic Johnson thread, and a Curt flood thread, and some other ? i got cooking to shed light on the ? your sorry ass aint bringing to the forum to shed light on those issues and bigging them up, a thread on the ? LEAGUE coming also, a thread on the ABA and the culture it brought from the urban youth ect.......

A THREAD ON HOW NBA make MILLIONS OFF THE BLACK COMMUNITY and our culture but do not want our culture in the NBA, ? like that ? ......

I'm not sure what any of that ? has to do with what I said. MJ is my favorite player of all time. He's still a dirtbag even by accounts of people who call him friend. You want to put the ? on a pedestal? Fine, do you, but why do some of you feel like you have to tear down one black man to lift another up?

The Feels is so strong, your emotions is blinding you, 1) How Am I'm putting Jordan on the Pedestal, elementary comprehension reading skills would have you understanding that this thread is about a Young Michael Jordan impact on the NBA and how he impacted the game and was championed by the hip hop generation, Jordan as Young Player is not Jordan who you despise.

2) Quote me where I tear down another black player, Where did I tear down Magic Johnson....I called him a Smiling ? , He Smiles alot and he's a ? , I didn't call him a sellout or a ? , I said he was non threatening to The NBA White Owners and NBA fans, Am I Lying.

You standing on broken legs, give it up and Man Up
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH touchy are we

The Feels is so strong, your emotions is blinding you, 1) How Am I'm putting Jordan on the Pedestal, elementary comprehension reading skills would have you understanding that this thread is about a Young Michael Jordan impact on the NBA and how he impacted the game and was championed by the hip hop generation, Jordan as Young Player is not Jordan who you despise.

2) Quote me where I tear down another black player, Where did I tear down Magic Johnson....I called him a Smiling ? , He Smiles alot and he's a ? , I didn't call him a sellout or a ? , I said he was non threatening to The NBA White Owners and NBA fans, Am I Lying.

My ? , I didn't even call you out with my initial post. If you feel like none of the ? I'm saying applies to you, why did you even feel the need to respond to me. Who the ? responds to a comment that doesn't apply to them and then argues about how the commentary doesn't apply to them?
  • waterproof
    Options

SMH touchy are we

My ? , I didn't even call you out with my initial post. If you feel like none of the ? I'm saying applies to you, why did you even feel the need to respond to me. Who the ? responds to a comment that doesn't apply to them and then argues about how the commentary doesn't apply to them?

? are you on that ? , you quoted me and replied to it