Papoose "The Nacirema Dream" Cover Art & Release Date

Options
DarthRozay
DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
After nearly a decade of waiting, fans will soon get to hear Papoose's long-awaited debut studio album.

In a recent press release, Papoose revealed that he is preparing to release The Nacirema Dream on March 26 via Honor B4 Money Records. The Bed-Stuy rapper also debuted the cover art for the project, as well as the title of the LP's second single, "What's My Name" featuring Remy Ma.

Papoose also released a letter to his fans addressing the album's numerous delays, saying that, "the politics of the music business got the best of me." He went on to describe his album as a refelction of the American dream and the culmination of his life's experiences.

letter2.jpg

As previously mentioned, The Nacirema Dream was first announced in 2006 after Papoose signed with Jive Records to the tune of $1.5 million. The album's first single, "On Top of My Game" with Mavado, debuted late last year.

Check out the cover art for the project below.

Papoose_Cover.jpg

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.22983/title.papoose-the-nacirema-dream-cover-art-release-date

It's not Detox, but it looks like one of hip-hop's other urban myth albums might finally be dropping. wonder how many people are checking for this.

Comments