So how long before the Gov't wins their "ban guns" war?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people should have the right to own whatever the ? they want to own

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aazum9YhuU0
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not long. get ready hood cats, they coming for them Teks and AK's. Blame that housenigga Obama.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

I know your alias........

Phoney ass ? ..........
  • zombie
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »

I know your alias........

Phoney ass ? ..........

I don't have a ? alias you ? , Are you in nyc ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    They aren't after those type of guns^

Only autoMatic rifles

you do know that the general public have no legal access to automatic weapons right nor do they have access to any military grade assault rifles

Ak47 and M4 is illegal for purchase because those guns are fully automatic.

they aint fully auto ( m4) they only have a 3 round burst..
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Only autoMatic rifles

you do know that the general public have no legal access to automatic weapons right nor do they have access to any military grade assault rifles

GET THE ? OUTTA HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU ? IDIOT.
    giving false info...

SAME ? THAT SAID A SHOTGUNS PUMP WAS IT'S TRIGGER MECH...

DO NOT TAKE THAT ? 'S ADVICE.

lol u retarted... m4's only have 3 positions on the safty switch... ( safe, semi, burst) and the burst position shoots 1 to 3 rounds... how am i stupid again?

btw... i said the pump was not the trigga ? i said u ? the gun wit da pump smh...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2013
    Options
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    lol @ people thinking becuz they have an AR15 they somehow stand a chance againt a government takeover, fools the government is already running ?

& this imaginary war fools think theyre in with government is even sillier, fool you got a 30 round magazine, whats that to a drone toting a scud missile, i'll wait.......

This aint about taking guns to prevent u ftom fighting back, its about senseless gun violence that has been plaguing the black community for too long, and now its reaching white folks communities, & Obama is seizing an oppurtunity to correct a problem that has been ignored becuz it was thought to have only been a black folks problem

please tell me more about how taking guns away from LAW ABIDING CITIZENS will stop gun violence the vast majority of which is conducted by criminals.

Prohibition doesnt work it has never worked at least not in america.

by reducing the amount of guns in the hands of people you reduce the amount of gun violence

How u think most guns get into the hands of criminals?, by straw purchases or theft

Plus the average criminal wouldnt be able to afford a gun becuz the price would skyrocket due to limited quantities (economics 101)

you believing that silly propaganda. naive.
  • Premeer
    Options
    I was born in a nation with very very strong gun laws and they do nothing to stop gun violence. If the average criminal can't have guns they will only end up working for the not so average criminals. Ban guns and their will be an increase in the power of organized crime.

The usa is not western europe it's part of the culture to have guns and that will not change. The government is not ? and guns are the last solution to possible ?
    oroXq6J.jpg

i dont mind trannys getting shot... do you?

see.... the real fiat woulda said some ? about killing trannys...

My bad my phone wrote the wrong word but you know what I mean.

lol @ zombie searching "trannys" on his phone and ? . damn that auto correct.

/zombies posting career.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if a gun is gas operated, it is considered a "chopper"? What are some examples of these?

I'm bouta go home schoolin these ? on they own ? this weekend hahah
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout the same time they win this war on drugs they've been doing so well with.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NEWSFLASH!

If you don't own a semi-auto gun right now, forget about owning one period. and to those people who think you can still purchase an AK-47 that's not semi-auto....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA@ YOU!! THEY ARE ALL SEMI-AUTO!!
  • Premeer
    Options
    @damobb2deep

whoever that is that went 1st in the video in your sig was snappin
  • zombie
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    I was born in a nation with very very strong gun laws and they do nothing to stop gun violence. If the average criminal can't have guns they will only end up working for the not so average criminals. Ban guns and their will be an increase in the power of organized crime.

The usa is not western europe it's part of the culture to have guns and that will not change. The government is not ? and guns are the last solution to possible ?
    oroXq6J.jpg

/zombies posting career.

oroXq6J.jpg

/zombies posting career.

It's auto correct you dumb ? and having an accent does not help make the words come out any better.
  • Premeer
    Options
    ok sorry mon!!!
  • zombie
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @ drew ali ? you and your reactions . do you live in nyc? because if you think i am some fake ? who won't confront you off the internet you better think again.
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People who dont know ? about guns always gotta put their input on em...

The fucC does an assault rifle do that other ones dont?

Only autoMatic rifles

Naw mayne they come strictly semi auto for cavilians...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    actually damobb is correct about the M4 (mil-spec issue)

the selector lever comes in safe, semi, and burst

of course there is a full-auto version as well..........but those are typically the older vietnam era colts

somebody had the sense to shear the trigger mechanism to limit the M4 to a 3 round burst because the build of the Colt is too unstable to control it in auto effectively on a point target

doesn't make sense to have full auto on an M4 when maybe only the 1st two rounds are going to hit the target, and especially if the barrel is going to get hot and isn't fit for rapid barrel changes.........you could literally melt the barrel of an M4 in auto
  • Premeer
    Options
    @ drew ali ? you and your reactions . do you live in nyc? because if you think i am some fake ? who won't confront you off the internet you better think again.

tender hearted.
    *feelings*
  • zombie
    Options

tender hearted.
    *feelings*

Anger is the one emotion i have no problem showing and that ? moorish science temple ? keeps bothering me, he followed me here from the last thread we had an argument in. the last time i asked this ? if he was in nyc he never replied cause he's a ? .
  • Premeer
    Options
    lol chill out brah
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tender hearted.
    *feelings*

Anger is the one emotion i have no problem showing and that ? moorish science temple ? keeps bothering me, he followed me here from the last thread we had an argument in. the last time i asked this ? if he was in nyc he never replied cause he's a ? .

No ? I am not in NYC............

But I have no qualms taking a trip there.............

"הדרך הטובה ביותר לדעת אם גבר היא לראות אותו כשהוא כועס"