So how long before the Gov't wins their "ban guns" war?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    @ drew ali ? you and your reactions . do you live in nyc? because if you think i am some fake ? who won't confront you off the internet you better think again.

tender hearted.
    *feelings*

Anger is the one emotion i have no problem showing and that ? moorish science temple ? keeps bothering me, he followed me here from the last thread we had an argument in. the last time i asked this ? if he was in nyc he never replied cause he's a ? .

No ? I am not in NYC............

But I have no qualms taking a trip there.............

"הדרך הטובה ביותר לדעת אם גבר היא לראות אותו כשהוא כועס"

You are going take a trip to the ? hospital, I don't know what problems you have with me but leave me the ? alone you understand.

alien lookin' ? deformed hunchback battybwoy handicap
    bwoy nyam down from di rampin' shop to di candy shop
    bleach out face ? battyman----BOUNTY KILLA
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    @ drew ali ? you and your reactions . do you live in nyc? because if you think i am some fake ? who won't confront you off the internet you better think again.

tender hearted.
    *feelings*

Anger is the one emotion i have no problem showing and that ? moorish science temple ? keeps bothering me, he followed me here from the last thread we had an argument in. the last time i asked this ? if he was in nyc he never replied cause he's a ? .

No ? I am not in NYC............

But I have no qualms taking a trip there.............

"הדרך הטובה ביותר לדעת אם גבר היא לראות אותו כשהוא כועס"

You are going take a trip to the ? hospital, I don't know what problems you have with me but leave me the ? alone you understand.

alien lookin' ? deformed hunchback battybwoy handicap
    bwoy nyam down from di rampin' shop to di candy shop
    bleach out face ? battyman----BOUNTY KILLA

I will leave your ? ass alone.......

However you should be cognizant of how you speak to me lil' ? ..........

Pussyclot ~ Bambu

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://blogs.reuters.com/photographers-blog/2013/02/22/an-amendment-revisited/

1. 01ChildGunsmdf1490966.jpg
    Image 1 of 20: Brianna, 9, of the North Florida Survival Group carries an AK-47 rifle from the group leader's truck before heading out to conduct enemy contact drills during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. The group trains children and adults alike to handle weapons and survive in the wild. The group passionately supports the right of U.S. citizens to bear arms and its website states that it aims to teach "patriots to survive in order to protect and defend our Constitution against all enemy threats". REUTERS/Brian Blanco

2. 02ChildGunsmdf1490994.jpg
    Image 2 of 20: Brianna of the North Florida Survival Group hands an AK-47 rifle to Jim Foster, 57, the group's leader, before heading out to conduct enemy contact drills during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012.

3. 03ChildGunsmdf1490967.jpg
    Image 3 of 20: A member of the North Florida Survival Group helps his daughter put on a tactical harness as they gear up to perform enemy contact drills in a wooded area during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012.

4. 04ChildGunsmdf1490968.jpg
    Image 4 of 20: A member of the North Florida Survival Group puts a mask on his son as they gear up to perform enemy contact drills in a wooded area during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

5. 05ChildGunsmdf1490969.jpg
    Image 5 of 20: A member of the North Florida Survival Group and his young son gather their rifles before heading out to perform land navigation and enemy contact drills during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

6. 06ChildGunsmdf1490970.jpg
    Image 6 of 20: Jim Foster, 57, a retired police officer and leader of the North Florida Survival Group, radios group members to check their status as they perform a land navigation drill during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

7. 07ChildGunsmdf1490971.jpg
    Image 7 of 20: A young boy with the North Florida Survival Group follows his group while performing a land navigation drill during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

8. 08ChildGunsmdf1490972.jpg
    Image 8 of 20: A group of children, all members of the North Florida Survival Group, walk through a wooded area during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

9. 09ChildGunsmdf1490973.jpg
    Image 9 of 20: Jim Foster, leader of the North Florida Survival Group, radios group members to check their status as they perform a land navigation drill during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

10. 10ChildGunsmdf1490974.jpg
    Image 10 of 20: A member of the North Florida Survival Group raises his AR-15 rifle as he joins other members in performing enemy contact drills during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

11. 11ChildGunsmdf1490975.jpg
    Image 11 of 20: A member of the North Florida Survival Group carries an AR-15 rifle as he takes the point position in performing enemy contact drills during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

12. 12ChildGunsmdf1490976.jpg
    Image 12 of 20: Jim Foster (C), leader of the North Florida Survival Group, critiques the performance of group members during an enemy contact drill during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

13. 13ChildGunsmdf1490978.jpg
    Image 13 of 20: Members of the North Florida Survival Group listen as their leader critiques their performance during an enemy contact drill training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

14. 14ChildGunsmdf1490977.jpg
    Image 14 of 20: Members of the North Florida Survival Group wait for their leader to critique their performance during an enemy contact drill training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

15. 15ChildGunsmdf1490992.jpg
    Image 15 of 20: A member of the North Florida Survival Group takes a break from performing an enemy contact drill to call his wife during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

16. 16ChildGunsmdf1490979.jpg
    Image 16 of 20: A member of the North Florida Survival Group shows the daughter of another member how to operate the magazine release of an SKS rifle during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

17. 17ChildGunsmdf1490980.jpg
    Image 17 of 20: Members of the North Florida Survival Group, including leader Jim Foster (2L) relax in their camp as they take a short break from performing land navigation and enemy contact drills during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

18. 18ChildGunsmdf1490981.jpg
    Image 18 of 20: A young boy sits on a child's toy and sulks because his sister got to carry the rifle that he wanted to carry as members of the North Florida Survival Group gather for a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

19. 19ChildGunsmdf1490982.jpg
    Image 19 of 20: Members of the North Florida Survival Group wait with their rifles before heading out to perform enemy contact drills during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco

20. 20ChildGunsmdf1490983.jpg
    Image 20 of 20: Brianna, 9, of the North Florida Survival Group waits with her rifle as she prepares to join adults and other children in performing enemy contact drills during a field training exercise in Old Town, Florida, December 8, 2012. REUTERS/Brian Blanco
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Oooooo I give it 10-20, maybe 30 more dead ? babies. Throw in a high profile domestic violence incident where a so-called pretty cave ? gets her head blown off by a jealous boyfriend. Boyfriend gotta be black though. And dark skinned.

After law and order SVU is done showing their chris and rihanna paraody next week

a light skin ? might be able to do the job

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    They aren't after those type of guns^

Only autoMatic rifles

you do know that the general public have no legal access to automatic weapons right nor do they have access to any military grade assault rifles

Ak47 and M4 is illegal for purchase because those guns are fully automatic.

they aint fully auto ( m4) they only have a 3 round burst..

GET THE ? OUTTA HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU ? IDIOT.
    giving false info...

SAME ? THAT SAID A SHOTGUNS PUMP WAS IT'S TRIGGER MECH...

DO NOT TAKE THAT ? 'S ADVICE.

lol u retarted... m4's only have 3 positions on the safty switch... ( safe, semi, burst) and the burst position shoots 1 to 3 rounds... how am i stupid again?

btw... i said the pump was not the trigga ? i said u ? the gun wit da pump smh...

KSCM4A1ColtDefense.jpg

AND IT'S ? , YOU GOT DAMN.... ? ...
    the Trigga pull prolly hard as ? ...

Nah, you just dont know the ? you doing....
    4974039054f6330ff89d41.gif

lol i buss guns 4 my job... i kno what im talking about...

the pressure 4 shooting a double barrel pistol has 2 be almost double because it is spring operated... not like a shot gun which is pump operated.... or a chopper which is gas operated...
    the Trigga pull prolly hard as ? ...

Nah, you just dont know the ? you doing....

lol i buss guns 4 my job... i kno what im talking about...

the pressure 4 shooting a double barrel pistol has 2 be almost double because it is spring operated... not like a shot gun which is pump operated.... or a chopper which is gas operated...

you know im bout to serve you up right?

how?

well here's an easy one...

You just said a Pump-Action Shotgun is fired by it's pump.
    The pump is it's cocking mechanism, there for it is spring fired.

Assault Rifles, while gas operated, this is used to drive the Bolt back.
    Trigger assembly(which is levers and springs) makes firing pin strike primer, bullet goes bang, gases inside chamber make bolt go back into buffer spring WHILE EJECTING SPENT CARTRIDGE, BOLT GOES FORWARD CHAMBERS ANOTHER ROUND FROM MAGAZINE.

SO WHAT THE ? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, ? ?

lol military m4's have a 3 round burst like i said

lol military m4 on semi and 3 round burst.... smh @ thinkin a pic can ether me..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Dr. Stitch wrote: »
    People who dont know ? about guns always gotta put their input on em...

The fucC does an assault rifle do that other ones dont?

Mr.LV wrote: »
    They aren't after those type of guns^

Only autoMatic rifles

you do know that the general public have no legal access to automatic weapons right nor do they have access to any military grade assault rifles

Ak47 and M4 is illegal for purchase because those guns are fully automatic.

they aint fully auto ( m4) they only have a 3 round burst..

Naw mayne they come strictly semi auto for cavilians...

i kno that... i own a ar.... a m4 is nothin but a military version of a ar...
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not worth thinking about. Since that amendment was made people been fighting it....300 years later it's still here. That's my reason for not thinking much into it. 'What should be done' is a question to ask?
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They better stop blaming video games though. It just sounds silly.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    @damobb2deep

whoever that is that went 1st in the video in your sig was snappin

dats my ? hitman...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Black_Samson

Isn't there some kind of legal way for veterans to obtain a gun license or something. I've heard that it was easy for us to get it but never really looked into it.

depends on where you live.

I know in some states like WA,SC,VA, and I think NC its hella easy for people with military or LE backgrounds to get CCW.

In Va you can actually get a non resident CCW

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    actually damobb is correct about the M4 (mil-spec issue)

the selector lever comes in safe, semi, and burst

of course there is a full-auto version as well..........but those are typically the older vietnam era colts

somebody had the sense to shear the trigger mechanism to limit the M4 to a 3 round burst because the build of the Colt is too unstable to control it in auto effectively on a point target

doesn't make sense to have full auto on an M4 when maybe only the 1st two rounds are going to hit the target, and especially if the barrel is going to get hot and isn't fit for rapid barrel changes.........you could literally melt the barrel of an M4 in auto
    WRONGGGG THE M4A1 IS NOT A VIETNAM ERA RIFLE.

IT CAME OUT IN 94.

google the XM177 and Colt Commando CAR -15 733

the 1994 M4 you are familiar with is a variant of the the above weapons which were made initially in the 60s

just like how M16s saw service in Vietnam, there were multiple short barrel version in service that were the same as the M4 used today.........only difference is length of the barrel, edge of the bluing, and the selector lever having auto instead of burst

I used to be an armorer fam haha

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blowdarts on deck ? ..
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its sad when we all see the fix... i dont even know you ? like that.
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    also that ? said there are no fully auto MilSpec AR-15's.

you said he was right.

also the first pic of a selector switch was from a CAR-15...

***kicks hole in speaker and jets.

well the whole point of the thread is that an "assault" rifle is just a name to make them ? sound more scary to people afraid of firearms haha

no different then when uninformed mofos say pits are more dangerous cause of their lockable jaws

technically there are no mil-spec fully auto "AR-15s" so Damobb was correct on that

there are mil-spec CAR-15s, XM177s, M4s, and M4A1s because they have official military designations that limit their accessibility to the public

there are no AR-15s that are full auto and accessible to the civilian public
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When a family member of a powerful politician dies from gun violence. Preferably a Republican one. That is when ? is gonna change.
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    I'm laughing at how Chicago's example of gun control

is still not enough to convince these scary mofos that an irrational fear of firearms does not justify the rationale for more gun control

cats need to read up on history and pay attention to how more and more individual rights are being infringed upon at an alarming rate

mofos talking about increasing the use of civilian drones and cats still don't recognize the Terminator script unfolding right in front of their eyes SMH

I'm already planning to eventually leave for my retirement
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is still not enough to convince these scary mofos that an irrational fear of firearms does not justify the rationale for more gun control

cats need to read up on history and pay attention to how more and more individual rights are being infringed upon at an alarming rate

mofos talking about increasing the use of civilian drones and cats still don't recognize the Terminator script unfolding right in front of their eyes SMH

Do the Chris Rock method: make ammo scarce and artificially inflate the price of bullets in the black market and retail. What's the use of a gun if you have no kind of ammo to fire?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    also that ? said there are no fully auto MilSpec AR-15's.

you said he was right.

also the first pic of a selector switch was from a CAR-15...

***kicks hole in speaker and jets.

well the whole point of the thread is that an "assault" rifle is just a name to make them ? sound more scary to people afraid of firearms haha

no different then when uninformed mofos say pits are more dangerous cause of their lockable jaws

technically there are no mil-spec fully auto "AR-15s" so Damobb was correct on that

there are mil-spec CAR-15s, XM177s, M4s, and M4A1s because they have official military designations that limit their accessibility to the public

there are no AR-15s that are full auto and accessible to the civilian public

dude jus wants me 2 be a " ignorant ? " i kno enough about the weapons ive used on a day 2 day basis the last 5-6 years of my life...
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

Do the Chris Rock method: make ammo scarce and artificially inflate the price of bullets in the black market and retail. What's the use of a gun if you have no kind of ammo to fire?

That would never happen this is America where buying a loaf of bread and milk and a couple of cases of bullets in the same store like Walmart is commonplace .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options