The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Tony Parker get sonned by a second string point guard the very next night . People need to stop playing that Tony Parker card .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Fingers-crossed1.jpg

^Laker fans will watch the nba like this the rest of the year hopin and prayin teams in front of them lose so they can get an 8 seed Lmao
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Wade is coming on at the right time, we gonna look dangerous in The Playoffs

So its over?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fingers-crossed1.jpg

^Laker fans will watch the nba like this the rest of the year hopin and prayin teams in front of them lose so they can get an 8 seed Lmao

They might as well keep on praying cause it aint go happen chief.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    south4life wrote: »
    Wade is coming on at the right time, we gonna look dangerous in The Playoffs

So its over?

Lol naw we gonna be tough in the Playoffs
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bynum Hair vol. 3 smh

BD1wPeLCAAAsr8u.png
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    Bynum Hair vol. 3 smh

BD1wPeLCAAAsr8u.png

This ? really put a maze in his head though
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looks like a Michelin tire ran across his scalp
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bynum thugging if out QB style, representing for all my hood nukkkaz...needa get his knees re attached and make Philly a force
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Tony Parker get sonned by a second string point guard the very next night . People need to stop playing that Tony Parker card .

]lobt.gif

lobt.gif
    lobt.gif

Lol at Jarret I ain't never did ? until fri night Jack. Don't ever disrespect Parker by mentioning him with a second rate point guard who had the game of his life last night or fri night should I say.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bynum Hair vol. 3 smh

BD1wPeLCAAAsr8u.png

? got the nba 2k2 allen iverson cover braids
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »

]lobt.gif

lobt.gif
    lobt.gif

Lol at Jarret I ain't never did ? until fri night Jack. Don't ever disrespect Parker by mentioning him with a second rate point guard who had the game of his life last night or fri night should I say.

? Parker let that ? style on him his three trophy from the past didn't stop his ass getting whipped in the present. He let a second rate point guard eat and boy black lex luther looked like he was at a buffet in that wack ass jersey .
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ u talking about a back 2 back and a one time game . Parker always destroys cp3. 25-12 lifetime. 2 playoff series including a sweep last year.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think over the past month a lot of the bottom feeding teams have all gotten better in one way or another. Since we're already about 70% of the way through the season it won't reflect in the standings but I really don't believe the East is as bad as they once were.

In addition to the top teams: Heat, Pacers, Knicks, Nets, Bulls, Hawks & (the C's based on experience)

There are a few additional teams that are on a bit of a come up w/ the talent they have.

Milwaukee, Toronto, Cleveland & Washington have showed they can hang w/ any team on any given night & aren't anywhere near as bad as they once were.

I think next season will mark a changing of power between the conferences.

Memphis, Utah, the Lakers (though they can turn it around at any point based on cachet), Dallas, Portland (despite Lillard), Minnesota, New Orleans, Phoenix & Sacramento/Seattle are all on a downslide.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    ^^ u talking about a back 2 back and a one time game . Parker always destroys cp3. 25-12 lifetime. 2 playoff series including a sweep last year.

Excuses Excuses everybody plays back 2 backs and Tony Parker got ate up this dude all of sudden suppose to be in

the conversation for MVP and can't even perform consistently and then he's sitting out this next game because he is

brittle . and Dabull why the ? are you all on the CP3 hate bandwagon when last year you know you was crying

when Stern vetoed the trade . You know you would have been caping for CP3 oh he didn't beat spurs because he was

on the wack ass Hornets , Oh he got bean now etc .
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »

]lobt.gif

lobt.gif
    lobt.gif

niccas frontin on Jack he been ballin all season thats why they bench that good
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade droppin 33 and the king gettin a triple dub tonight

^Prophetic postin

I should get automatic GOATS after every post cuz I'm the Jordan/christopher wallace of this ?

Not Hatin but how is this prophetic its not like you went out on limb with this prediction.........Wade every 2 games can get u 30 and Bron dam near avg a triple double not a stretch there my friend
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bynum Hair vol. 3 smh

BD1wPeLCAAAsr8u.png

This type of ? can't be trusted.
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    Options

Excuses Excuses everybody plays back 2 backs and Tony Parker got ate up this dude all of sudden suppose to be in

the conversation for MVP and can't even perform consistently and then he's sitting out this next game because he is

brittle .
    and Dabull why the ? are you all on the CP3 hate bandwagon when last year you know you was crying

when Stern vetoed the trade . You know you would have been caping for CP3 oh he didn't beat spurs because he was

How is TP brittle b/c he sitting out a game........Jarret Jack is a pretty decent PG every now and then a PG of Jack stature will win u a game it is the NBA. Jarret Jack not to long ago gave CP3 the business too.... Jarret Jack got game some yall sleeping

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zaza Pachulia was involved in a post game skirmish following Atlanta's 103-102 win over the Miwaukee Bucks Saturday night. Pachulia was grabbed from behind by Larry Sanders as the two teams came together to leave the floor. Zaza declined to discuss the event following the game saying only that "they are mad because they lost."

Zaza with the ether

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not expecting a win for my squad against OKC tonight, just put up a decent fight
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    Options
    Lindsey Hunter staring @ Michael Beasley after he shot a airball
    suns-o.gif
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

brittle .
    and Dabull why the ? are you all on the CP3 hate bandwagon when last year you know you was crying

How is TP brittle b/c he sitting out a game........Jarret Jack is a pretty decent PG every now and then a PG of Jack stature will win u a game it is the NBA. Jarret Jack not to long ago gave CP3 the business too.... Jarret Jack got game some yall sleeping

He is , this is what the third or fourth time he has sat because of injury this season . The point I'm trying to make is

every PG gets the business during the season TP , CP3, KI all them dudes have got ? on during this season but

people just try to point ? out to advance their point when it happens every night to every body at the point guard

position
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    Options

brittle .

He is , this is what the third or fourth time he has sat because of injury this season . The point I'm trying to make is

every PG gets the business during the season TP , CP3, KI all them dudes have got ? on during this season but

people just try to point ? out to advance their point when it happens every night to every body at the point guard

position
    Very true the League PGs are just too good ...... day in and day out u gotta tough matchup @ the PG position
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc u must be new, I been calling out cp3. thing is he is a great Robin...not a great batman and his playoff failures show that over n over. on the lakers he would be shining cuz he would 2nd to Kobe now n 2nd to Dwight in the future.