Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    PAC
    Flow-Jay
    Delivery-Pac
    Lyrics-Pac (not asking more lyrical cause than that's jay just asking who had better lyrics)
    Songs- Pac ( had a more versatile subject matter)
    Albums- Pac (jay has 3 classics RD/Bp1/and the black album but I prefer MATW/AEOM/and 7DT)
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOV
    u cant change lyrics to subject matter...they are different...even if u gave jay lyrics pac would still win and i would respect. its definitely not 4 to 1...smh
  • _Menace_
    Options
    PAC
    voting done at 5... west coast time...

tupac-4eva-westside.gif?t=1193130866
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOV
    blackstarr wrote: »
    Pac

Jay a dope mc one of the greatest to ever do it...but Pac was more than just an mc. And cats are sleepin on Pacs lyrics man dude used to get busy

yeah he was...an activist turn killa...most important pac was a great actor and his charisma had u believing every character he decided to play
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOV
    Damn, Hip Hop heads really don't like Jay.

Hahaha, I can't blame them

I can see where they're coming from.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    PAC
    LOL @ the "Pac don't have lyrics" statements. It's a fact that Pac had lyrics.

When he first came on the scene, it was general consensus that Pac had lyrics, but he had wack beats. Stop trying to rewrite history.
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PAC
    I was raised in the city, ?
    Ever since I was an itty bitty kitty
    Drinkin' liquor out my momma's ?
    And smokin' weed was an everyday thang in my household,
    And drinking liquor til' you out cold
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOV
    LOL @ the "Pac don't have lyrics" statements. It's a fact that Pac had lyrics.

When he first came on the scene, it was general consensus that Pac had lyrics, but he had wack beats. Stop trying to rewrite history.

He had content but not the skills.

He's like Scarface or Cube.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PAC
    lmaooo@ this ? still being opened, Dmx had ja 20-0 and mods closed that ish down with the quickness, Pac had Jay at 20-1 and this ? still open, interesting...
  • _Menace_
    Options
    PAC
    Pac 37
    Jay 24

Pac Wins

tumblr_m5ev5rmiv71rtmb2co1_500.gif
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PAC
    lmaooo@ this ? still being opened, Dmx had ja 20-0 and mods closed that ish down with the quickness, Pac had Jay at 20-1 and this ? still open, interesting...

Jay, Dre, Biggie, Eminem and Diddy have protected status on this site...
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOV

Nah, they don't.. and this is coming from someone who's a fan of the bolded..
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PAC

Yes they do and this is coming from a former Mod Who can tell you which Mods protect which ones...
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PAC
    "THUG LIFE.......WE AINT GOING OUT LIKE THAT" - TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR
  • _Menace_
    Options
    PAC

Yes they do and this is coming from a former Mod Who can tell you which Mods protect which ones...

speaking of former mod...

you need to unclick the TROLL button u hit on me a while back.. ? equals to 5 troll posts each click

http://community.allhiphop.com/profile/reactions/294427/_Menace_?reaction=troll
  • coolc31
    coolc31 Members Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    Options
    HOV
    And the funny thing is the cats in the rap game will put Hov over all the cats he lost against on this site
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOV
    To no fault of his own Pac , much like B.I.G. Doesn't have the longevity or new material in 2013 and moving forward to ? with Jay.

& I'm a 2Pac fan.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jigga's ascension to the top of the rap game is why he's considered a Goat.If he wasn't considered one of the best then washed rappas like Ice cube and trash rappas like tupakk wouldn't get compared to him.

Tupakk had to ? ,get locked then get clapped to be called a goat duke is a martyr his lyrics are basic and his subject matter is redundant and depressing.Most of his fans are revisionists who were 4 when he died his 1st 2 albums sound like demo's recorded in the bacc of a bodega.Tupakk has no classics either
  • _Menace_
    Options
    PAC
    Jigga's ascension to the top of the rap game is why he's considered a Goat.If he wasn't considered one of the best then washed rappas like Ice cube and trash rappas like tupakk wouldn't get compared to him.

Tupakk had to ? ,get locked then get clapped to be called a goat duke is a martyr his lyrics are basic and his subject matter is redundant and depressing.Most of his fans are revisionists who were 4 when he died his 1st 2 albums sound like demo's recorded in the bacc of a bodega.Tupakk has no classics either

tumblr_lz8skpxK4v1rnsegeo1_r1_400_large.gif
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    PAC
    _Menace_ wrote: »

speaking of former mod...

you need to unclick the TROLL button u hit on me a while back.. ? equals to 5 troll posts each click

http://community.allhiphop.com/profile/reactions/294427/_Menace_?reaction=troll

Automatic feelings. Come on bruh. I thought Mexicans were tougher than that.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    PAC
    lol at everyone getting emotional about my post... he jsut flagged me back then cause I was off topic in his thread when he was a mod
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PAC

tumblr_mekalijO1o1rccyxzo1_500.gif
  • _Menace_
    Options
    PAC
    I remember in 2012 ESPN had some kind of EmCee bracket poll a while back. Guess who won, Pac. Here is the link

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/bracket?id=7620069

yeah a thread was made during the voting to make sure Pac won...

he was going against Eminem
  • matt mane
    matt mane Members Posts: 210 ✭✭
    Options
    Pac always wins
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options