Thoughts on Tupacs Outlawz?

Options

Comments

• blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackstarr wrote: »
    its funny because Montclair is a nice, upper middle class town.

You cant be from Jersey or else you wouldnt doubt them ? street credibilty...really tho

LMAO

Montclair is an upper middle class suburb, deal with it

Them ? from all over Jersey...Newark and Irvington are suburbs too i guess.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khadafi could have been that ? !
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Fatal being nice....
    In the Line of Fire was one of the worst albums I've ever heard. Thank ? I got a refund when taking that ? back to Sam Goody
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You cant be from Jersey or else you wouldnt doubt them ? street credibilty...really tho

LMAO

Ivrington is a suburb of Newark......are you even from NJ?
  • blackstarr
    Options
    Khadafi could have been that ? !

I agree...yak was crazy! I mean just think about it for a sec that dude was spittin with Big, Pac and Stretch on the same song at the age of 13...killin ?
  • blackstarr
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    lol @ Fatal being nice....
    In the Line of Fire was one of the worst albums I've ever heard. Thank ? I got a refund when taking that ? back to Sam Goody

u cant be serious dog lool i guess u never really bumped the album like that ? was decent...short but decent nonetheless

u tellin me u weren't feelin

mob
    everyday
    i know the rules
    getto starr
    friday
    the world is changing
  • blackstarr
    Options

LMAO

Ivrington is a suburb of Newark......are you even from NJ?

? my bad i meant trenton my bad..still my point still stands everyone in jersey knows about dizza..
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually liked Tha Outlawz, at least every member rapped compared to Junior M.A.F.I.A where only three rapped.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a big Outlawz fan. Jersey cats riding with Pac. EDI and Kastro are from New York though.

I ? with them with and without Pac.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, why didn't he wore that vest that night?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Better question is "why none of these weed/Hennessy carriers were present to jump in front of the bullets?"
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only thing i know about the outlawz besides being the dudes that ruined most of pacs songs was that they werent even on pacs level but were pacs lil homies so they could smash on bad boy

and also Any of you ? from New York that want to bring it, Bring it. But we ain't singing, We bringing drama
    ? you and your mother ? mama. We're gonna ? all you mother ? . Now when I came out, I told you it was just about biggie. Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother ? opinion Well this is how we gonna' do this: ? Mobb Deep, ? Biggie, ? Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother ? crew. And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,Then ? you too.Chino XL, ? you too.All you mother ? ,
    ? you too. (take money, take money) All of y'all mother ? ,? you, die slow ? .
    My four four (.44 magnum) make sure all your kids don't grow. You ? can't be us or see us.
    We mother ? ' Thug Life riders. West Side till' we die.Out here in California, ? We warned ya' We'll bomb on you mother ? . We do our job. You think you the mob, ? , we the ? ' mobAin't nothing but killers And the real ? , all you ? feel us. Our ? goes triple and four quadruple You ? laugh 'cause our staff got guns under they ? ' belts You know how it is and we drop records they felt
    You ? can't feel it We the realist
    ? 'em.

We Bad Boy killers.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is what it is, they were definitely skipable a best, but they still part of history
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really don't get this ? about them weak and other fuckery that is being spilled, Dramacydal/Outlawz can hold them own, they killed Biggie and Jr Mafia on the mic on hit'em up...

Look here pac is on record saying that that cant even breath on the mic without having some hot ? , they had to earn to be on the mic......

If Waka, Keef or any other wack ? that yall bump had the skills of any one of the LAWZ yall same ass ? will be proclaiming them the heir to 2pac, the 2nd coming and all that ? .....
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outlawz are signed to Young Bucks label now.

any questions?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? know nothin bout Dramacydal! RIH Yaki
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outlaws were the GOAT role players. No disrespect intended. The verses on Hail Mary immortalized them.

Problem is people always want more PAC and just think that any verse they had coulda been a PAC verse for them, so they catch the hate on that BS.

They are clearly above and beyond the other entourage rappers of that era....infamous mobb, junior mafia, mo thugs, etc etc

"Outlaws on the paper chase, can you relate? Cuz the ? I don't got be the ? I gotta take, dealing with fate, hoping ? dont close the gate."
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? couldnt sell no records after being endorsed by the "goat". Gtfoh.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outlawz are signed to Young Bucks label now.

any questions?
    **dies**
    they might as well disband...ain't nobody trying to hear no Outlawz in 2013

lol @ those losers signing to Buck's defunct label. LOST
  • blackstarr
    edited February 2013
    Options
    plocc wrote: »
    ? couldnt sell no records after being endorsed by the "goat". Gtfoh.

this is not entirely true bruh..U guys have to look at the whole picture. the outlawz was gettin major love all across the 50 states when Pac was alive and breathin. ? was waitin for their album to drop. That Dramacydel album was all done and it was supposed to come out right after MATW on Interscope...but we all know what happend next.

Pac got locked up Interscope treated dude like ? so he said ? them i'll sign to DeathRow. That Dramacydel album was Interscopes so they had to leave it there

Pac didnt really care tho as he had bigger plans. After the success of All Eyez On Me Pac was workin on setting up his own label and the Outlawz album was supposed to be the first release to come out on Makaveli Records. Dramacydel were now joined by Syke and Pac's brother Mopreme of Thug Life and Fatal N Felony.
    All Pac was talkin about in the summer of 96 was Outlawz. Them young ? was about to take over..

We all know how ? turned out in the end tho. Pac got killed.Some of the outlawz members signed to Death Row and they were stuck in that contract until just before Still I Rise came out in 99.
    Kadafi and Fatal moved to Jersey.. not even 2months after Pac died Kadafi gets killed. Fatal goes crazy tryna ? Napoleons cousin leaves the group and goes dolo.

Everything that was DeathRow related was gettin blackballed..the aftermath of the east west beef was still being felt i mean Pac made alot of enemies loool and those were his soldiers.When Pac died Death Row died with him..the Outlawz made one big mistake and that was signin with Death Row After Pac passed which cost them 3 years and by the time they were freed of their contracts it was a little to late.

U have to give them credit though they never gave up..after all that ? they went through. those were kids back then! Losing three of your best memebers is not easy. I counted Fatal cause dude bounced and went back to the streets when Yak got killed. They kept on grindin never switched up or went commercial kept on gettin that independent bread. U cant knock that..
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »

Better question is "why none of these weed/Hennessy carriers were present to jump in front of the bullets?"

Pac was hella strict on them dudes. Had them ? on curfews and sht like that cuz he knew " D evils " of the game