SUPREME MIND SEXUAL PREDATOR? NO ALIEN

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just ran an IP Check...turns out Supreme Mind was actually Sanchez's alias...uh oh...

WhoIsDonG tho?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? bugged me with all that chakra/chi/energies/whateverthefuck talk anyway, stole Marley's whole style...

You should fight him
  • Matt-
    Options
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    That ? bugged me with all that chakra/chi/energies/whateverthefuck talk anyway, stole Marley's whole style...

You should fight him

This ? gave me the address to a gas station

Well, that is the best place to pick up young ?

He takes advantage of the children not having enough money to get the Skittles...
  • Matt-
    Options

You should fight him

This ? gave me the address to a gas station

Well, that is the best place to pick up young ?

not really as much anymore now that parents can pay there at the pump with the debit cards. but it was like the wild west in the 90's when the parents left their kids in the car so they could go inside to pay. thats where this story stops.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at all the black militants from the IC been killed off now.

Thank ? . You never see ? ?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PredatorsWatch.com Is A Site That BlackMails CraigsList Users
    Dec.
    Today I received probably the lowest scam through CraigsList to date. I responded to a few ads yesterday using a photo of myself. I got an email this morning from PredatorsWatch.com, previous scams from these a-holes include PotentialPredators.com and TheOnline-Watch.com. In the email they tell me that I have been added to their “online predator watch list”. Obviously I am not a sex predator, so what’s this all about? Well apparently I can get my predator profile deleted off of PredatorsWatch.com for a one time fee of $99.95. So what this boils down to is extortion and fraud. Any innocent guy who responds to CraigsList personal ads and sends a photo of themselves in the email can become a victim of this disgusting scam. As soon as they have your photo, email address and your name then you are basically screwed. If you go to get a job and the employer does a Google search for your name, then this ? may show up on the first page of Google search results. This is a very disturbing scam, and can really hurt normal people for no reason! PredatorsWatch.com will post info on anyone from CraigsList.com, so they can blackmail them into paying $99.95 to have their info taken off of the predator watch list. Read the full report below

Scam Email:
    Subject: *ALERT* You have been added as an Internet Predator
    To: myemailaddress@gmail.com

“Dear ****** ,

Your details have been added to our online predator watch list. Please click the following URL to review the details.

www.predatorswatch.com

If you believe this profile was posted in error, you can delete the profile from our directory, Google, and other search engines by clicking the Delete Profile link on your profile. If you choose not to delete your profile it will stay active on our website making it visible to friends, family, employers, law enforcement and online dating websites.

Thank You,
    Support
    Predators Watch Support

Please do not reply to this email, as we are not able to respond
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Predators Watch Alert
    A Threat To The Global Internet Infrastructure
    ~ scamFRAUDalert investigation of PotentialPredators.com lead us to PredatorsWatch.com aka Wikiwarnings.com aka warning-notice.com is a CASE STUDY for internet users to understand the workings of online scammers. How they are organized and operate like gangsters. That their MOB style business practices of the 1920.s and 1930′s are obsolete and deplorable. That there are many predators online and internet users should be extremely careful as to the sites they visit or want to transact business with.

Our investigate highlight the extend to which these guys would go to disguise their identities and that they are not afraid of being caught.These guys are Pimps, Drug Kingpins and War Lords with an army of affiliates and associates that spread around the globe with tons of people on payroll including Judges.

Their mob style business practices are a threat to the Global Internet Infrastructure
    Read the nonsense being written about SFA as this will give you an insight into the minds of these individuals

DO NOT BE AFRAID, COERCE, INTIMIDATED
    OR ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE THREATEN BY THESE SLIMES
    They have devised this elaborate scheme
    To EXTORT and BLACKMAIL people
    ~ Do Not Pay These Slimes A DIME ~
    Report Them To The Authorities

Predatorswatch.com is it real? NO
    Let me assure all of YOU that the FED will eventually shut down PredatorsWatch.com as they always do. We have been reporting on these thugs since 2004.You need to file a complaint.

A good example is Seisma Energy Research. An outfit out of Florida like PredatorsWatch.com. Seisma was a formidable group.

We first reported on Seisma Oil Research LLC April 18, 2009 when no else would. Others were too afraid and intimidated. It took the FEDS [Security Exchange Commission] over a year to finally catch up with this group.

Seisma Energy – Wayback
    www.seismaresearch.com

Join The Class Action Lawsuit Against Mugshot Websites
    File a Complaint With FBI – Internet Crime Complaint
    File a Google Copyright Complaint
    Must Read ~ Mouse Trap How They Find Predators On Craigslist
    Recommendation – File A Report On Michael W. King on ROR
    It has come to our attention that the OPERATOR (s) of this scam are targeting users of Craigslist.org personal ad section and dating sites. Essentially they are data mining these sites.

Any one looking to find love online, on craigslist.org personal ad pages or get involved with the barter system the exchange of Money for Sex are prime target. This is not a lone ranger as we’ve researched this group. A helper in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Potential Predators are NOW PredatorsWatch.com
    Is Potential Predators a Scam? Answer:YES
    potentialpredators.com aka potentialreal predators aka predatorswatch.com aka theonline-watch.com aka wikiwarnings.com aka predatorwatch.com

This Site Engages In Blackmailing ~ Extortions ~ https://www.predatorswatch.com/profile/remove
    potentialreal predators aka Unauthorized Use and Sale of Mugshots in the Public Domain

Protect Yourself Online | Potential Predators
    I got an email saying I’ve been added to predatorwatch.com aka wikiwarnings.com aka warning-notice.com

Michael Wayne King aka Michael W. King aka Wayne Michael King aka Wayne Michael aka Mike King of Miami, Florida (Dade County) and his accomplices are Mugshot OPERATORS whose business plans call for harvesting public record databases and posting mugshots of DEADBEAT Dads and others who engage in predatory practices online in an attempt to EXTORT money from these alleged predators. We know his Dad who live in Raleigh, North Carolina is involve.

Anyone who have had a mugshot taken, or someone engaging in predatory practices online or even responding to ad on dating sites including craigslist.org personal ADS are prime targets.

His websites Wikiwarnings.com and warning-notice.com are full of tirade against his former employer Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services including his bosses and co-workers. WHAT A SLIME – a PSYCHOPATH, a WALKING TIME BOMB, a VERY SICK INDIVIDUAL.

• Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    so... you put your pic up on craigslist looking for lil kids doe?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    LOL at all the black militants from the IC been killed off now.

Thank ? . You never see ? ?

being a ? is enough shame for one person

My Soul is burnin :o3
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    so you ? someone off on craigslist?

Naw b,They doing this to people who post their photos on craiglist.I guess they got me when I posted my pic awhile back.Now My reputation on here is ruined..But its all good...As long as I can prevent this from happening to other people,I've done my good deed

Protect your Image...
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Maybe usmarine tried to buy a TV from him.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options

Pure slander bruh...Wheres your proof of me searching for lil kids?

Do you read?

This website is extorting people online..All they need is your e mail address and your pic..? blew my mind because I honestly didn't know I was on that ? ..I love women,b...that ? ? is disgusting and its twice as disgusting when people accuse of being a predator with no proper proof..Its just slander..Its cool..They did Pac,tyson,MJ etc the same way

A official state sex offender registry posts mugshots,not me sitting in a chair lodging..Think about it

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe usmarine tried to buy a TV from him.

I can't breathe. top comment of this thread. Somebody please up that pic.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    so you ? someone off on craigslist?

Naw b,They doing this to people who post their photos on craiglist.I guess they got me when I posted my pic awhile back.Now My reputation on here is ruined..But its all good...As long as I can prevent this from happening to other people,I've done my good deed

Protect your Image...

see heres the thing... you probably said something super creepy in your craigslist posting that sent off a red flag with someone and gave them cause to pause...

there is three sides to this story.

You entitled to believe what you want,b...honestly I don't give a ?

Its easy for a person to call you a ? and not have any proof..for Some ppl thats all they need..They get kicks from tearing people down to build themselves up...I ain't gotta answer to ya'll ? tho...I answer to ?

I spoke my piece,can't nobody sit there and say preme laid down and didn't speak up for himself...As for all that demonic disgusting "humor" about me ? kids,it shows you who's Truly the sick minded individuals on this site..For you to even come up with some of the filth shows you the true characters of these "people' hiding behind their avi saying this wicked ?

I ain't wicked like that...No wonder they call this the "ill" community..These people are psychologically ill...Thats why I'm retiring from posting on this bullshyt..? didn't like me anyways

I'm leaving But not before setting the record straight...
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    PredatorsWatch.com Is A Site That BlackMails CraigsList Users
    Dec.
    Today I received probably the lowest scam through CraigsList to date. I responded to a few ads yesterday using a photo of myself. I got an email this morning from PredatorsWatch.com, previous scams from these a-holes include PotentialPredators.com and TheOnline-Watch.com. In the email they tell me that I have been added to their “online predator watch list”. Obviously I am not a sex predator, so what’s this all about? Well apparently I can get my predator profile deleted off of PredatorsWatch.com for a one time fee of $99.95. So what this boils down to is extortion and fraud. Any innocent guy who responds to CraigsList personal ads and sends a photo of themselves in the email can become a victim of this disgusting scam. As soon as they have your photo, email address and your name then you are basically screwed. If you go to get a job and the employer does a Google search for your name, then this ? may show up on the first page of Google search results. This is a very disturbing scam, and can really hurt normal people for no reason! PredatorsWatch.com will post info on anyone from CraigsList.com, so they can blackmail them into paying $99.95 to have their info taken off of the predator watch list. Read the full report below.

Quick Info On The Scammer
    Name:PredatorsWatch.com Support

Email Addresses: support@predatorswatch.com, lina00adams@yahoo.com, lina11johnson@yahoo.com
    Scam sites: PredatorsWatch.com
    Scam Email:
    Subject: *ALERT* You have been added as an Internet Predator
    To: myemailaddress@gmail.com

“Dear ****** ,

Your details have been added to our online predator watch list. Please click the following URL to review the details.

www.predatorswatch.com

If you believe this profile was posted in error, you can delete the profile from our directory, Google, and other search engines by clicking the Delete Profile link on your profile. If you choose not to delete your profile it will stay active on our website making it visible to friends, family, employers, law enforcement and online dating websites.

Thank You,
    Support
    Predators Watch Support

Please do not reply to this email, as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address.”

This discussion has been closed.