SUPREME MIND SEXUAL PREDATOR? NO ALIEN

Options

Comments

• Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Predators Watch and Potential Prostitues are registered in October 2012. The site claims that is has successfully defended lawsuits against itself in U.S. courts of law, but lawyer author at Popehat Kenneth White claims that this is impossible within this time frame. He says this is typical of these kinds of sites.[3][4] Sister site Potential Prostitutes got mentioned in the Daily Mail.[5] Kenneth White also says "Moreover, Section 230 is not a defense to criminal charges. Extortion is a crime in many states, and a federal crime to the extent it uses interstate communication. Similarly, to the extent the site makes deliberately false statements of fact to extort money, its purveyors may have committed fraud, which is both a state and federal crime." Gizmodo claims that this site "is designed exclusively to shame women in the name of fake puritanism, they will demand $100 from the abuse victim before taking down the file." [6]

Many who claim to be innocent victims of Predators Watch have filed complaints on consumer report and anti-fraud websites, such as Ripoff Report and Scam Book. These individuals claim that Predators Watch is an extortion and blackmailing website that scours the internet –targeting contact information-laden websites like Craigslist-- for anyone who has publicly shared their picture, name, phone number, and/or e-mail address.[7][8][9] These individuals also report that Predators Watch harvests their information from such websites; their information is included in its directory before they are given an e-mail notification that they must pay the online fee, should they want their information permanently removed from the directory that appears on internet search engines.[10] Many have considered taking legal action and vehemently advocate the termination of the website.[11] The creators of Predators Watch previously had a similar website, Potential Predators. They also have an affiliate website for the anonymous reporting of alleged prostitutes, Potential Prostitutes.[12][13][14][15][14][16]

The administrative contact is listed as Gottfrid Svartholm of PRQ Inet KB, a Stockholm based company but it is not obvious he is associated with the site.[17] The hosting is supplied by CyberBunker, a Netherlands based datacenter.

• Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Predators Watch Scam – PredatorsWatch.com Crime Ring, Extortion Operation PredatorsWatch Fraud Craigslist Scam
    Jan 20, 2013 inShare0

PredatorsWatch.com Scams Innocent Male Victims By Posting Fraudulent Craigslist Ads then after collecting photos posts the name, email address and photo on their Predators Watch Website with a button requesting $99 to remove it.
    Report Scammers PredatorsWatch.com Today!
    First you go to CraigsList.org and you click on the “Women 4 Men” section where woman have posted ads seeking to meet a man for dating or friendship. You answer the ad, which in it requests you send a photo of yourself in first email or your email will be deleted. So you do this. 20 minutes later you receive the following email:

From: “PredatorsWatch.com Support”, “PredatorsWatch.com Support”

Subject: “Your Name” – *ALERT* You have been added as an Internet Predator

Email Body:Dear ********,

Your details have been added to our online predator watch list. Please click the following URL to review the details.

www.predatorswatch.com/profile/view/YourNewFraudulentProfile (Created by Predators Watch themselves)

If you believe this profile was posted in error, you can delete the profile from our directory, Google, and other search engines by clicking the Delete Profile link on your profile. If you choose not to delete your profile it will stay active on our website making it visible to friends, family, employers, law enforcement and online dating websites.

Thank You,

Support

Predators Watch Support

Please do not reply to this email, as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address.

When you click on the PredatorsWatch.com link, you are directed to a newly created profile with YOUR photo and YOUR email with a false claim that you are some kind of predator. When all you did was answer a non-sexual ad on craigslist from a “woman” looking for companionship.

PredatorsWatch.com seeks to extort $99 from each unsuspecting victim. They even have a legal section threatening YOU not to try and sue them because in their distorted world view, they think it is legal for them to post false ads, then post your photo on their website falsely claiming that you are some kind of internet predator. It doesnt get any lower on the scumbag list than this.

the PredatorsWatch website has been reported as a scam, rip-off and fraudulent extortion ring numerous times. They have the audacity to threaten YOU if you are thinking about suing them. We anticipate that the purveyors of this extortion and blackmail ring will end up dead in a gutter somewhere once they falsely accuse the wrong innocent victim then publicly post their photo on their “predators” website.

PredarorsWatch – The Online Watch Extortion, defamation, slander, blackmail, Internet Scam
    PredatorsWatch.com has created a spinoff of other websites who legitimately seek to expose real potential internet predators. Some have successfully resolved the issue by first asking them to remove the erroneous info from their site. Then, you can file a report with the IC3, their domain host and several other agencies.

They were shut down under a previous web address. So now PredatorsWatch.com has the same scam with different web address.

PredatorsWatch.com gets your info from Craigslist personals ads that they themselves post and when you respond to the post, they take your info and post it on their site as an online predator. Then, Predators Watch sends you an email to inform you they will remove remove it for $100.

Please report PredatorsWatch.com and file complaints to IC3 and your state Attorney General.

Formerly PredatorsWatch was known as “predator mug shots” and they were shut down. Other scam domains these ? bags have used include PotentialPredators.com and TheOnline-Watch.com

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn b, sanchez ? up your opportunity to ? marley's chakra hole.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    I'm glad he took an hour out of his busy child ? schedule to draft those essays..

I'm saying tho cracka..Wheres your proof? A Scam website ran by extortionists stealing people's pictures and slandering them?..You spewing all these disgusting "jokes" like that ? funny...Who the ? laughs at little children being ? and murdered?

Obviously Your sick cracka ass does..Soulless caucasian
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Lol, source?

Google it bruh...This ? is real...predator watch scam...They basically stealing people's photos and saying they sexual predators to get money out of them

Bunch of demons out chea forreal..This is some sick ? ,b
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Thats what I thought,ALL ya'll demons got is a bunch of twisted perverted humor with no facts..Your arms too short to box with ? ..

Vampires! Can't wait for the sun to burn a hole right thru ya'll sick ?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Lol I'm sick for making jokes?

Where's your proof you didnt do it?

Excuse me I'm not the one ? children... Kiddie fondler.

Do what bish? Where does it said I ? kids? Is there a case with DNA evidence?

A website with my pic and email? Thats your proof,casper?

If thats the case I could take your photo,make a website with it and say you sell ass..smh

Stupid white bish,Eat a rhino ? in 150 degree african weather and catch skin cancer you fugly ?

Like I said your crackas arms are too short to box with ?

You just like a white bish,accusing ? of ? when your caucasian offsprings are the main ones wrecking havoc on this planet with their warped serial killler mentalies...Your mind is warped and chaotic

Now hit the feelings button you riri ? ass cracka
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is upset.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    me thinks the ? doth protest too much

anyway, what were you doing on craigslist putting up your picture? and why out of all the pics did someone decide to use yours?

Forreal Kai? You gonna believe this ? ,b..I posted that pic playing around with that online dating thing,I didn't know some whiteboys out of europe are running a extortion website stealing people's pictures

Do your research

LOL at the audacity of these people to say I'm a ? ...Women literally throw the ? at me..I ain't bragging but its truth.com

this some old weirdo internet ? going down right now...I learned my lesson tho..Never post your pic online..Anyone could steal your image and do crazy ? with it
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    This ? is upset.

Damn right I'm upset, and you're soulless if you can sit there and say with a straight face,internet or not,that you would be cool with people saying you a sexual predator hurting women and kids...

That ? ain't funny...and anybody accusing me of that can say it to my face

As for poncho wack ass...That was the address to that plaza on Tara..That wasn't the middle of the street hoe ?
  • ohhhla
    edited February 2013
    Options
    And it funny when people on the ic always asking for pics too
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's all starting to make sense now:
    Craigslist's shame: Child sex ads
  • ohhhla
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    This ? is upset.

Damn right I'm upset, and you're soulless if you can sit there and say with a straight face,internet or not,that you would be cool with people saying you a sexual predator hurting women and kids...

That ? ain't funny...and anybody accusing me of that can say it to my face

As for poncho wack ass...That was the address to that plaza on Tara..That wasn't the middle of the street hoe ?

That will never happened.

? just doesn't seem interesting
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Everyone drop proof they didn't ? a kid right now.

We don't have too

We're crackas.

This kind of thing is expected from us...

Aleast this white devil knows its nature

Smh
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    I ? an older female kid back when I was a kid.

I can freely admit this because I am not a child ? .
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Safe to say i didnt read these books typed by the ? .

Smh, why the ? if its not true quit the IC lol

Just admit you ? kids ? .. you a ? AND a liar?!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    This was my best thread to date.

Partially because all my other threads get deleted within minutes.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

Just admit that you just a sad lil troll and you'll never destroy me,b...

You can try and try and try but I'm teflon armor

Now try again you poodle ? ...What slander you gonna come with next,demon?..
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    I think it was consensual, but she was really aggressive.nh
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

Just admit that you just a sad lil troll and you'll never destroy me,b...

You can try and try and try but I'm teflon armor

Now try again you poodle ? ...What slander you gonna come with next,demon?..

lol ok, but why did you "retire" from the IC only to come back hours later and explain yourself for 3 pages?

explain.. go
This discussion has been closed.