Thoughts on Tupacs Outlawz?

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't read most of yall post out of respect for this pac ? that we claim as a religion as we uplift pac at the same time shitin on ? boys in his name an Pusey krakers we hail pac an say he is divine ...PS say something stupid bout pac round a black fan b ready to fight........my word is law ..fatal Hussein is the best he rode for ja I ride for we ride ja rapalot j prince death row murder Inc mobstas building buk buk at the hoe 5 0 eminen die to white trash buk buk son of a panther you'll never overstand his pain but you Do know trailer Parks an ? ? boy
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Man, why didn't he wore that vest that night?

Better question is "why none of these weed/Hennessy carriers were present to jump in front of the bullets?"

Pac was hella strict on them dudes. Had them ? on curfews and sht like that cuz he knew " D evils " of the game

? stop it. Tupac was 24, how he giving grown ass men a bedtime? How you gonna claim to be a thug when you let a ? turn the lights out on you like you 4 years old?

Lol @ Tupac telling Napoleon to brush his teeth before bed and making Edi wash his hands before dinner.

Everybody involved lost.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pac shoulda had himself on curfew. maybe wouldnt have ? that broad.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Better question is "why none of these weed/Hennessy carriers were present to jump in front of the bullets?"

Pac was hella strict on them dudes. Had them ? on curfews and sht like that cuz he knew " D evils " of the game

? stop it. Tupac was 24, how he giving grown ass men a bedtime? How you gonna claim to be a thug when you let a ? turn the lights out on you like you 4 years old?

Lol @ Tupac telling Napoleon to brush his teeth before bed and making Edi wash his hands before dinner.

Everybody involved lost.

so that means ? never seen the footagewhere ya boy Napolean actually said that ? , there was a interview where Pac was on the phone wit Suge and dude told him he was gonna take one of them ? to Vegas and Pac told that ? to bring his lil homie home naw he cant go. Actually its the vibe interview.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because Pac told them and the bodyguard to drive Kidada car so, Pac can ride with Suge

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Most Side Projects Of Elite Rappers They Were Mediocre Trash...Junior Mafia, American Cream Team, Bravehearts, D12 Etc Etc...Just Some Vanity ?
  • kingofharts
    kingofharts Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I mess with the Outlawz, especially back when they at least had most of the group together (less Fatal). Definitely dope considering how old they were. Just bad timing, cause when Pac got killed those dominoes just started falling.

And that first album Fatal dropped was dope as well. I used to stay bumping "The World is Changing"...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6wEQEDDvbI

• blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mess with the Outlawz, especially back when they at least had most of the group together (less Fatal). Definitely dope considering how old they were. Just bad timing, cause when Pac got killed those dominoes just started falling.

And that first album Fatal dropped was dope as well. I used to stay bumping "The World is Changing"...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6wEQEDDvbI

thats what i been sayin that ? had some dope cuts
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of ppl didnt pay them no attention after pac got killed .
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yaki Kadafi was the only nice one. Any shot they had at relevancy post-Pac went up in smoke when Yaki Kadafi died, RIP. He prolly woulda went solo after a bit, built his own legacy, and had a cool indie career.
  • blackstarr
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Yaki Kadafi was the only nice one. Any shot they had at relevancy post-Pac went up in smoke when Yaki Kadafi died, RIP. He prolly woulda went solo after a bit, built his own legacy, and had a cool indie career.

the only nice one? Fatal >> Yak
    its not even close
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall sleepin on Noble. Duke was hungry at 17. Bodied Hail Mary and Bomb First.

The Lawz put out at least 3 good albums after Still I Rise.. and they had the project with Dead Prez.. I still haven't heard their newest album Perfect Timing yet.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Noble was my favorite.
  • blackstarr
    Options
    noble killed hail mary...that was such a dope ass verse. ? was hating for no reason sayin the outlawz ? it up

Peep the whole scene and whatever's going on around me
    Brain kinda cloudy, smoked out feeling rowdy
    Ready to wet the party up, and whoever in that ?
    Nasty new street, slugger my heat seeks suckers
    on the regular mashing in a stolen black Ac Integ-ra
    ? back, sixty seconds 'til the draw that's when I'm dead in ya
    Feet first, you got a nice gat but my heat's worse
    From a Thug to preaching church, I gave you love now you eating dirt
    Needing work, and I ain't the ? to put you on
    Cause word is bond when I was broke I had to hustle 'til dawn
    That's when sun came up, there's only one way up
    hold ya head and stay up, to all my ? get ya pay and weight
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    .....whatever lol. I skip their verses half the time, like most everybody else.

• blackstarr
    Options
    Fatal dropped the goat outlawz verse on still i rise tho

Dynamically this dude or twist this ? ceramically
    Able to write a Fatal verse with no profanity
    It's on for Al G. Nikko Storm and Nasty New
    Put a hole in your crew, tryin' to pass me
    With no remorse
    You get blasted full force
    A Nike endorsement doin' shootings on a horse
    World wide supremacy
    All y'all remember me
    Hung over from Hennessey
    With a menace intendancy
    Police be clockin' me
    So I be dippin' Slippin' sloppily
    Sippin' Vodka B
    And ditchin' clips On private property
    When five O be comin'
    ? be runnin'
    For they life and freedom
    the type to beat 'em here engagin'
    Breakin' and try to lead 'em
    Two big terriers
    Monclair gettin scarier
    They nine's they shoot 'em in secluded areas
    The barrier, Not me
    I'm burried 'em once they ditched they in Scott-free
    Two tass Harass my ass
    Tried to have the F Lofty
    My ? fell
    Givin a whole essance county trigger hell
    Runnin' the ? ' block and duckin' cops tryin' to get a bail
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackstarr
    Options

this is my ahit bruhh

i think they all went in but i liked Kastro's verse thr most...dude got a dope style
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kastro got that super laid back style. I met him in Atlanta.. he's cool and humble as ? .
  • Entangled_Semanticz
    Entangled_Semanticz Members Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They are pretty good I haven't been feeling their latest stuff much though like Perfect Timing for instance, Napolean and Kastro no longer in the group, Fatal Hussein is back but feels uninspired... All them cats feel uninspired though and they got some tired ass beats... I read an interview with them and they said they NEVER listen to rapmusic, and it kinda shows the beats sounds old ass fucc and boring...

Novakane was a pretty great album though, Outlaw 4 Life was good too... BUT it's like every song they make they mention Pac or Yak (more so Pac) we know he was your leader but damn show that you can go on by yourself...
  • SavvySoFly
    SavvySoFly Members Posts: 11
    Options
    I think Noble's spittin some serious fire as of late, I got to shoot a couple videos for homie off his last album
    Tell me this track right here aint some realll rap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skUyetF1nms
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Everybody involved lost.

so that means ? never seen the footagewhere ya boy Napolean actually said that ? , there was a interview where Pac was on the phone wit Suge and dude told him he was gonna take one of them ? to Vegas and Pac told that ? to bring his lil homie home naw he cant go. Actually its the vibe interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv0ij8xJOrg
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought they were average as a group but Pac was so good he'd put them on a track and you would memorize every verse them ? dropped.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options