Tupac Never Got Physical With Jimmy Henchman - Classic Bait And Switch

Options

Comments

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac was shook

No one wants beef with real gangstas not even other gangstas.

Does this take away from the impact that he had on rap music & peoples life's? I am going to go ahead an say "No"

"The one in front of the gun lives forever!"
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antoseeg wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    Records also show Pac's enemies were working w/ police and Pac knew it

Jimmy Henchman was not working with the police, so Tupac would not have had to worry about him calling police if something happened. Jimmy was a drug dealer and robber a decade before the Tupac thing, so he tended to avoid interactions with the police.

On Against all Odds he made it clear haitian jack was working for the feds and called out Jimmy.Jimmy was Jacks's partner so Pac knew he was down w/ whatever jack was
  • loch121
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Seriously, ? are so backwards. Death Row was known for having police on the payroll. David Mack, one of the cats in the whole Biggie ordeal was one of Suge's buddies and he was a cop, so was that Muhammad guy. Death Row had cops around all the time. ? stay frontin on that tip.

_Menace_ wrote: »
    ? , picture what he said, and did I mention
    Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
    I know you ? ? is listenin, The World Is Mine
    Set me up, wet me up, ? stuck me up
    Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
    Touch one of mine on everything I own
    I'll destroy everything you touch, play the game ?
    All out warfare, eye for eye
    Last words to a ? ? , "WHY YOU LIE?!?"
    Now you gotta watch your back, now watch your front
    Here we come, gunshots too Tutt, now you stuck
    ? the rap game, ? this M-O-B
    So believe me we enemies, I go against all odds

tumblr_m94t4sTfcB1rqdit9o1_400.gif

Jay alluded to Cam being a snitch for that "I saw the ? throw the diamond up before the shots were fired", ? say 50 a snitch for making Ghetto Qu'ran but homie telling the world Henchman had him shot and he not snitching? You know what, he isn't a snitch because he didn't know that for sure and he was the victim.

However that still doesn't address the topic. 2pac was writing verses and didn't do ? to Jimmy. *shrugs* its not even that big a deal.

having ? cops work security is totally different than being a gov't informant
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackstarr wrote: »
    wasnt Jimmy namee

Jimmy Henchman was not working with the police, so Tupac would not have had to worry about him calling police if something happened. Jimmy was a drug dealer and robber a decade before the Tupac thing, so he tended to avoid interactions with the police.

Ofcourse jimmy was workin with the police..court records named him as an informer...that ? was snitchin since the early 90s. lool at u thinkin that its impossible for dude to work with the police just because he was a known drug dealer and robber

A lot of the time the wildest people who never really go or stay in jail/prison end up being informers.
  • loch121
    Options
    Im pretty sure its because Henchman actually busts his guns.....

Like how Pac bust his gun on those crooked cops?
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options

some of y'all would run to the ends of the earth for that homothug nh
    actin like he be payin y'alls rent or something
    poor fatherless children smh

• lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    Henchman was extorting Badboy.
    when it came to rap, Biggie was their Breadwinner.
    Attacking Biggie= Attacking their pockets .
    And untop of that Pac was getting paid off that, Who's gonna draw more attention???? ? biggie or ? Jimmy???

N for selective memory ass ? .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASIod14r-KI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Taking money away is cool and all, but Jimmy had Tupac shot. He didn't just diss Tupac on a record, he tried to ? him. Tupac used to say things like, "Line up my adversaries, blast on sight", and him and Death Row would purposely go to places were Bad Boy was at, and he stepped to Nas with no problem. Bad Boy and Nas did not get physical with him, so why would he devote physical attention to them, instead of getting physical with the person that got physical with him? That does not make sense.

Jimmy ain't try a ? Pac. He set up Pac to "discipline" him for what he said in an interview. It so happen that when they stuck Pac up he froze and wasn't taking off his jewels so they shot him and beat him.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah he was a drug dealer but, like alot of the drug dealers of the 80's, they worked with the folks to get less time and it is a well known fact that Jimmy was down with a ? that was a informant, Haitian Jack.
    Haitian Jack was in the room with Pac that day the girl said Pac "Let them ? Her" and who was one of the dudes that supposedly ? her, Haitian Jack!

How is it that he gets probation while Pac got 4 years for "Forcibly Touching The Buttocks"?!
    Meanwhile Jimmy Henchman was extorting Bad Boy and he wanted Pac to join Bad Boy, Pac refused and in the words of Jimmy himself Pac got "Disciplined".
    And if u didn't hear Pac on "Against All Odds" he was planning on going at Jimmy Henchman, he said they told him that when he get his money up he can go to war.

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

any criminal into crime big crimes for more than a decade is in way deep with the police dont ever believe that ? ...
  • antarticp
    Options
    Cuz tupakk was a ? .He knew not to fucc wit henchman after that traumatizing situation where he got disciplined in that manhattan lobby

So he directed his anger to puff and big cuz he knew it would sell records and cuz suge had his bacc.I respect people who can see through tupakk's fake fugazzy gimmick

a ? wouldnt had put them dudes on blast via commercial music ... imo 2pac was very strategic ... his only mistake was not rolling around in bulletproof vehicles .... same as big ... them dudes would still be here today ...

but you cant say pac was a ? man ... he said names and commercial music !! imo thats very bold

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I love his music, tupac was just a rapper. He wasn't some super gangster that was going to destroy real life gangsters. Biggie was an easy target.
  • antarticp
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Seriously, ? are so backwards. Death Row was known for having police on the payroll. David Mack, one of the cats in the whole Biggie ordeal was one of Suge's buddies and he was a cop, so was that Muhammad guy. Death Row had cops around all the time. ? stay frontin on that tip.

_Menace_ wrote: »
    ? , picture what he said, and did I mention
    Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
    I know you ? ? is listenin, The World Is Mine
    Set me up, wet me up, ? stuck me up
    Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
    Touch one of mine on everything I own
    I'll destroy everything you touch, play the game ?
    All out warfare, eye for eye
    Last words to a ? ? , "WHY YOU LIE?!?"
    Now you gotta watch your back, now watch your front
    Here we come, gunshots too Tutt, now you stuck
    ? the rap game, ? this M-O-B
    So believe me we enemies, I go against all odds

tumblr_m94t4sTfcB1rqdit9o1_400.gif

Jay alluded to Cam being a snitch for that "I saw the ? throw the diamond up before the shots were fired", ? say 50 a snitch for making Ghetto Qu'ran but homie telling the world Henchman had him shot and he not snitching? You know what, he isn't a snitch because he didn't know that for sure and he was the victim.

However that still doesn't address the topic. 2pac was writing verses and didn't do ? to Jimmy. *shrugs* its not even that big a deal.

your missing the point where tupac was a legit money getting ? ... he sold thug life via music, videos, tv etc... he wasnt in the streets doing crime like jimmy ... so if jimmy shot him how it snitching ?? even if pac told the police that jimmy had him shot that wouldnt be snitching ? 2pac would had been the worlds biggest dumb stupid ? if he had personally seen jimmy and tried to ? him ... why ?? cause that wasnt pac .... he didnt get where he got by killing people ... he didnt get where he got by selling alot of drugs .... 2pac was where he was act because of music !!!! point blank period ... the closest 2pac comes to being what yall call a "street dude" was via his marketing plan thru "thug life" .... 2pac was a legit business man ........ keep the facts in mind ...... 2pac could have easily just reported all of that to the police no snitching @ all .... but he took it as a way to step his business profile up .... diss the biggest artist out next to himself and come up ... and boy he did .......but it def didnt end good ... and not cause his plan back fired ... because he got caught slippin .......... #truthdotcom
  • antarticp
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    PAC said in due time he would get his pay back but he died before he could do that

when is the last time you checked up on jimmy lol i think tupac went with the long con on this one lol ;)

• antarticp
    Options
    south4life wrote: »

Yeah he was a drug dealer but, like alot of the drug dealers of the 80's, they worked with the folks to get less time and it is a well known fact that Jimmy was down with a ? that was a informant, Haitian Jack.
    Haitian Jack was in the room with Pac that day the girl said Pac "Let them ? Her" and who was one of the dudes that supposedly ? her, Haitian Jack!

How is it that he gets probation while Pac got 4 years for "Forcibly Touching The Buttocks"?!
    Meanwhile Jimmy Henchman was extorting Bad Boy and he wanted Pac to join Bad Boy, Pac refused and in the words of Jimmy himself Pac got "Disciplined".
    And if u didn't hear Pac on "Against All Odds" he was planning on going at Jimmy Henchman, he said they told him that when he get his money up he can go to war.

pac actually got displined because 2pac tried to charge one of Jimmy artist for a verse and jimmy felt 2pac should had did the verse for free because of thier relationship ..............

• Marchello Currence
    Marchello Currence Members Posts: 13
    Options
    Tupac Was A Leader And Thats Why He Was Killed, He Spoke To The People, He Spoke Truth.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ disciplined

Didnt it come out that they was only supposed to rob him but shot him because Pac reached for his gun ?
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

pac actually got displined because 2pac tried to charge one of Jimmy artist for a verse and jimmy felt 2pac should had did the verse for free because of thier relationship ..............

Wrong. The reason he said led up to it. What the thing about the artist was just a set-up, which 2pac said he already felt. You're going off the Vibe interview.

The REAL reason they wanted to discipline 2pac was because he namedropped them and went at them in the New York Times or something like that around the time of the ? case. That is why they really wanted to discipline him. So it was lil things that just built up but i think the New York Times thing was the last of the straw.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lol @ disciplined

Didnt it come out that they was only supposed to rob him but shot him because Pac reached for his gun ?

I think so because haitian jack gave pac some jewels.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac wasn't superman!
  • antarticp
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »

Wrong. The reason he said led up to it. What the thing about the artist was just a set-up, which 2pac said he already felt. You're going off the Vibe interview.

The REAL reason they wanted to discipline 2pac was because he namedropped them and went at them in the New York Times or something like that around the time of the ? case. That is why they really wanted to discipline him. So it was lil things that just built up but i think the New York Times thing was the last of the straw.

i can agree with that
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about that alleged meeting in Houston b/w Bad Boy & Death Row that was mediated by J. Prince? From what I've heard BIG & Puff didn't show, Suge & Pac did as did Jimmy. Supposedly Jimmy pulled Pac aside & asked him face to face why was he ? w/ BIG & Puff when he knew who really set him up.

Is this ? even true or just an urban legend?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read a book called "queens reigns supreme".....great book....I'll try to remember what was said about this....now at first Pac was cool with Hatian Jack....but switched up and started hangin with Jimmy when he found out he was the real gangsta....in fact Jimmy recounted a story where they were drivin and the cops pulled up behind them and Pac told Jimmy he had a gun....and when the cops pull off he said "What you gotta gun for?".....you ain't got no beef...we the ones with the beef don't you ever bring another gun around me...and after that they slowly started to fall out and Pac was running his mouth about Jimmy...it was rumored that Henchman was to just have Pac robbed just to humble him....but then he reached for one of the guns he was holdin (he had two guns that night....he was holdin them for the two dudes who had criminal records for Pac had no record at the time)....and thats when he got shot....Pac first accused Henchman right there on the spot and Pac's had a boy drawn on Henchman and ssaid something like..."man, like this"....so henchman calms them both down before the cops came....and then Pac sign with Death Row...is running around tellin people that Henchman shot me...and Henchman finally catches up with Pac and tells him to stop tellin people that I shot you.....while Suge is a few feet away and while Henchman is goin off Suge says somethin like..."you aight pac"....and pac says everything is alright and henchman says....he knew better than to call that ? over here.....and then in jail....somebody tells him that it was B.I.G. that set him up to get shot......thats the best I can recall it
  • antarticp
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    What about that alleged meeting in Houston b/w Bad Boy & Death Row that was mediated by J. Prince? From what I've heard BIG & Puff didn't show, Suge & Pac did as did Jimmy. Supposedly Jimmy pulled Pac aside & asked him face to face why was he ? w/ BIG & Puff when he knew who really set him up.

sounds like ducktales too me
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »

sounds like ducktales too me

well J Prince is that dude....hell he extorted mayweather
  • antarticp
    Options
    I read a book called "queens reigns supreme".....great book....I'll try to remember what was said about this....now at first Pac was cool with Hatian Jack....but switched up and started hangin with Jimmy when he found out he was the real gangsta....in fact Jimmy recounted a story where they were drivin and the cops pulled up behind them and Pac told Jimmy he had a gun....and when the cops pull off he said "What you gotta gun for?".....you ain't got no beef...we the ones with the beef don't you ever bring another gun around me...and after that they slowly started to fall out and Pac was running his mouth about Jimmy...it was rumored that Henchman was to just have Pac robbed just to humble him....but then he reached for one of the guns he was holdin (he had two guns that night....he was holdin them for the two dudes who had criminal records for Pac had no record at the time)....and thats when he got shot....Pac first accused Henchman right there on the spot and Pac's had a boy drawn on Henchman and ssaid something like..."man, like this"....so henchman calms them both down before the cops came....and then Pac sign with Death Row...is running around tellin people that Henchman shot me...and Henchman finally catches up with Pac and tells him to stop tellin people that I shot you.....while Suge is a few feet away and while Henchman is goin off Suge says somethin like..."you aight pac"....and pac says everything is alright and henchman says....he knew better than to call that ? over here.....and then in jail....somebody tells him that it was B.I.G. that set him up to get shot......thats the best I can recall it

very interesting story but the facts are when 2pac was shot @ quad studio he was going to see an artist that was signed by Jimmy Henchman ... cant remember the artist name but i will try to look it up .... those are the facts ....