What was your parents reaction when they found out You Smoke Weed?

Options

Comments

• NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was like 17/18 and had my own place by the either one of them found out so there really was nothing they could say.
    I still don't know how either one of them found out. I was never around.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My parents went out of town, I was 16 years old and my boy came thru with the purp, so we went walking and my parents decided not to go until tomorrow so they came back and we walked right pass them, my mom made my dad go back and she had that "I'm Gonna ? U" look on her face.

The next day she put Life Insurance on me and said that if something was to happen to me and she would be set, the next day I quit Lol.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom and dad was cool I was old enough at the time anyway.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Moms cried and actually got the belt for me. I was 16 years old, 2 feet taller, and a hundred pounds heavier. But her first thought was to grab a belt and whoop me with it. She had stopped whooping me years before. Pops was off in Iraq seeing his fellow soldiers get blown to bits.

LOL

I just stood there and let her do her mom thing. Took a few licks from the belt and gave a yea ma'am to her questions. I got the message. Keep the street ? , in the street.

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Moms cried and actually got the belt for me. I was 16 years old, 2 feet taller, and a hundred pounds heavier. But her first thought was to grab a belt and whoop me with it. She had stopped whooping me years before. Pops was off in Iraq seeing his fellow soldiers get blown to bits.

LOL

I just stood there and let her do her mom thing. Took a few licks from the belt and gave a yea ma'am to her questions. I got the message. Keep the street ? , in the street.

damn bruh hope you weren't high during that lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO @ holy water in ya shoes im done after dat
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »

LOL

damn bruh hope you weren't high during that lol

I was. Me and the crew used to smoke before class started at highschool. This particular morning i had a roach on deck and chiefed outside the window before they picked me up. The smell gave me away. She hacked me up right before my ? could roll up. Hopped in the car, sipped some blue beast, and just chalked it.

Whats funny is the jail time and protest stories my aunts have bout my moms. There's a reason she recognized the smell.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    LMFAO @ holy water in ya shoes im done after dat

That ? was crazy bruh, she had me feelin like I wasn't the same person no more or like I was possessed. Now its just jokes cause my brother always brings up that holy water ? everytime we have family gatherings.
  • Way of the Lizard
    Way of the Lizard Members Posts: 2
    Options
    They made sure neither of us were spending too much on MJ.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    similar to this clip. Made me say "Oh ? " when I first saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1ESYBB3c9U
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In 1992 i was 13. Moms came snoopin in room and found some rubbers, philly blunts, and a dime of dodi. I got home she tried to give me a speech on having sex and consequences. I asked her where the blunts and weed were i told her it wasnt mine, she said she smoked it to teach me a lesson lol
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont like lying or beating around the bush. I wanted respect.

She said what a lighter i had was for...told her i smoked weed. She flipped for pike the nect 10 years.

I was 15, and it ended my days as the favorite...? it
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    My pops was the one that fired one up with me when I was 13 after I told him I got my first piece of ? .

He had me help him put on a head gasket and while talking, He told me to go grab a cold can of miller hi-life out of the ice chest, hand him a box end wrench and when i got it, he handed me the joint and told me the beer was for me.

My mama had the "men will be men" perspective on these kinda things so she never had an issue with it.

It's been on & cracc'n ever since....

your life is ? Goat

Im smoking right now and that ? read like....

A ghetto wonder years

Str8 ? Goat

This bud and thread got me melancholy
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mydad didnt care my mom was on some other ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't start smoking weed until I was an adult and on my own. She came to my house, just finished smoking one so I blurted out 'my house and I smoke weed, hope that's not a problem'. She said you're an adult you can whatever you want.
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my moms started crying, my pops said " sique que tu va bien como ta" s lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just remember my reaction was disbelief first time I found out all my uncles and cousins smoked weed. I was 13, straight edge on my basketball athlete grind. Lolololol went to the backyard of a BBQ and all the older fam was blazin' lolol damn near everyone in my family smokes even caught my aunties Smh

lol same here.

actually ended up smoking with my uncle when I was like 17 then this ? told my moms lmao and smh

He said "you know I had to tell my lil sis right?" lmao!
  • MikeEhrmantraut
    MikeEhrmantraut Members Posts: 21
    Options
    My mother tripped about it for a while in middle/HS (she never caught me red-handed though.) She never caught me until I was in my 20s, and she tripped (cops, drug tests, blahblahblah)...

My stepfather didn't seem to give a ? . I would come in the house BLASTED, and he'd just glance at me and ask me if I took the trash out front or some ? ...

My father (who is a cop btw) really didnt' seem to trip; he was just like "watch where your getting it, and who your getting it from, etc.)....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Everybody in my fam smokes...My uncle and cousins are Rastafarians so I grew up with it being more than smoking just to get high or laugh at ? with your friends lol. When my parents found out I smoked they were shocked more because my dad thought I didn't like smoking not because he had a problem with smoking weed. Me my dad and brothers smoke together all the damn time
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always came home smelling like weed & moms just told me don't smoke it in the house
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    My mom found out when I wrecked a forklift at my job that she got me hooked up on for summer work. I was driving the lift and ran the lift into a wall and busted a water pipe flooded a bunch of equipment and broken the forks.

I had to take a drug test that samday because of the rules of the of company. My boss called my and said your son failed the drug test. My mom was ? my dad was like ? it. Lol my mom said "so you smoke flunts? I was like they're called blunts" my dad was crying laughing she cussed both of us out.

michael-jordan-lol.gif
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    My mom found out when I wrecked a forklift at my job that she got me hooked up on for summer work. I was driving the lift and ran the lift into a wall and busted a water pipe flooded a bunch of equipment and broken the forks.

I had to take a drug test that samday because of the rules of the of company. My boss called my and said your son failed the drug test. My mom was ? my dad was like ? it. Lol my mom said "so you smoke flunts? I was like they're called blunts" my dad was crying laughing she cussed both of us out.

Damn u were ? up majorly what did u do take some ? rips before work ? Lol
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO@ "so you smoke flunts?"