Ladies lets talk power.

Options
  Colin$mackabi$h
Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
What's a mans power in your eyes? How does it make you feel in your womanly body and such.

Comments

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A man's power IMO comes from his ability to rise above adversity and face tribulations head on.

He can recognize his imperfections but at the same time not let that define him as a man.

Taking responsibility for his actions and apologizing if he's wrong.knowing and trusting that the woman in his life has his back.

Inner strength is the ultimate aphrodisiac to me...
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    A man's power IMO comes from his ability to rise above adversity and face tribulations head on.

He can recognize his imperfections but at the same time not let that define him as a man.

Taking responsibility for his actions and apologizing if he's wrong.knowing and trusting that the woman in his life has his back.

Inner strength is the ultimate aphrodisiac to me...

Inspiring.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A man's power comes from within.

His strength, his agility, his endurance, his ability to face adversity firm in himself, his beliefs and the acuity of his mind.

His awareness, modesty, resilience, drive, confidence, discipline and his ability to initiate, solve problems effectively, and take responsibility is a great part of his beauty. There is a time and place for all things and he knows and exercises this.

His intelligence & wisdom are his backbone.

His strength, as that man, is so very enticing.

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Power in a man:

understands and respects the power of choice. He lives a life of his own creation.

is willing to make mistakes. He’s willing to be wrong. He’d rather try and fail than do nothing.

speaks and acts with confidence. He owns his attitude.

is an active giver of love, not a passive receiver.

chooses his friends, lovers, and associates consciously. He actively seeks out the company of people who inspire and challenge him, and he willingly sheds those who hold him back.

Triumph through adversity is what I like to see, nothing sexier than that kind of power.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait,I forgot one. Humility. If he can be the ultimate in power and not have to show the whole world all the time, there's no limit to what I'd do to try to please him.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Wait,I forgot one. Humility. If he can be the ultimate in power and not have to show the whole world all the time, there's no limit to what I'd do to try to please him.

Nothing sexier than a man who is humble, down to earth and just simple in that regard.

Low key is necessary (for myself) and highly attractive.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Someone who doesn't need to make a woman feel like less to in order to make himself feel more like a man.

That is a man's power? No diss, but I think you confused the premise with what makes a good man

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    same to u all is good with me
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm.....Some interesting answers, but I'll give you the secret.

We can create anything from imagination.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Believe I know where you are going with this...care to elaborate? I would like to hear your opinion.

• Ajackson17
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

Believe I know where you are going with this...care to elaborate? I would like to hear your opinion.

The power of a man is to create things and bring life to imagination that benefit mankind. That power is tremendous to humanity and can be used for evil. If a man cannot use his mind than he has no power.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

The power of a man is to create things and bring life to imagination that benefit mankind. That power is tremendous to humanity and can be used for evil. If a man cannot use his mind than he has no power.

I see this thread took another turn
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

then why can't y'all create something that keeps y'all from doing the dumbest ? for ?

ANYWAY

Money

• Ajackson17
    Options
    haute wrote: »

then why can't y'all create something that keeps y'all from doing the dumbest ? for ?

ANYWAY

Money

Really? You do not have sleep outside and you have technology. Thank the male sex who realize the power within. Money will be a thing of the past soon. Gods do not care for money.
  • haute
    Options
    ALLL that and you still can't invent a way to not get ? by your peers everytime your ass invents a reason to go raw

Y'all so smart
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Huh? That doesn't make sense. Same goes for you ladies.
  • haute
    Options
    but ladies aren't claiming to get their power from inventing things

YOU are

You're basically saying that because a man, an actual great man, not some guy talking ? on a forum, invented something

ALL men after him get to piggy back off that great mans ideas

your idea of men having power sounds real ? rider ish right now

And that ain't power at all
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Huh, I'm stating facts. Of course we build after another. Why reset when you can make progress. A man cm that can create to benefit mankind is the epitome of man itself. Whether novel, technology, medicine, ideology, connecting ourselves and lives, etc. That's when you have a man's true power.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is going on in here?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Are you the reincarnated Mansa Musa or are you an edo tensei
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma just a ? from the hood that made it out by using my discernment to stay out of bad situations and learned as much as i could. Hence me even knowing who Mansa Musa was.....

Im me bruh.....A man trying to ascend past all the bull put in place to keep a man such as myself down and hopefully can pass it on to my seed so he can do the same...

• haute
    Options
    youre either powerful or weak

If you're powerful explain to me what you invented

Powerful posting does not count
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I help created the rise of the forums from the 90s. Thank me later :D And I'm working on building the M theory more. I'm a theorist. My only true talent.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one man can have all that power..