• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Disciplined's sig though.. lawdamercy..
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He need to be tryna explain what kinda ? tales from the hood illumanati ass voodoo ? he got goin on wit that fake ass CGI photoshop baby

Dead at this ? mouthin "Does it look okay??" at 45 seconds, scientology jew muthafucka, that fake ass stomach, its like lookin at ? wit fake ? thighs aint matchin up, how you pregnant but aint fat nowhere, ? is these ? tryna prove

Solange prolly had that baby years ago, devil worshipin muthafucka
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2R9Gp7U4DU
    Here we go again.

This toy-ass, cud chewing ass ? Shawn Carter-Knowles. This muthafucka has SERIOUSLY gone off the deep end to bury whatever Blackness he had left to cater to White America.
    That's why these crackers really "love" him, so they'll continue to bask in the background and say "go ahead Jay,
    help us push our agenda like we did all the the other BLACK ORIGINATED music in the past."
    You'll be handsomely rewarded with all the accolades of music i.e. Grammy's for years to come.

This ? is now known as the Stephen of Django Unchained to Hip Hop..

When an artist of his caliber violates the art with comments like this..
    The destruction and breakdown of the culture starts. It's not just the misogyny, the over-inflated tales of the gangsta, the hustla, the killa and the dope dealer, which Jay himself put himself in those characteristics throughout his career. His criticism and opinion of this matter, no matter how old this story is just proved that he's in the phase
    of helping out those who criticized Hip Hop as just a fad and there are 3 types...the vultures, vampires and violators.

A vulture eats off the remains, a vampire feeds off the life essence and a violator breaks, disregards and transgressed. Jay is a vulture, vampire and a violator... that is very dangerous to be all 3.

I do this for my culture
    To let 'em know what a ? look like...when a ? in a roaster
    Show 'em how to move in a room full of vultures
    Industry shady it need to be taken over
    Label owners hate me I'm raisin' the status quo up
    I'm overchargin' ? for what they did to the Cold Crush
    Pay us like you owe us for all the years that you hold us
    We can talk, but money talks so talk mo' bucks

Boy this ? deeper than rap, they prolly paid this dog lip ass ? to say some ? like that to break down some 'barriers', ? out here fakin pregnancies and ?

And to the ? who said that english is a white man language ? , you right it is english=england=european, im not nunna that ? , ? the king language, thats why its broken when we speak it, its not in our nature, yall dont ? on asians and hispanics for speakin yall ? different, yall do but it be lighthearted but when it come to us it be hate
    ohhhla wrote: »
    This thread alone is the reason why I'm not pro-black.

So

Question:

What is "pro-Black"?

Biased for their black people.

Think that they've invented everything and anything.

Thinking their superior when our race ain't ? .

ohhla a white boy threads like these be exposin ? crackas

ol when they realized ice t was the police in new jack city ass ?
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread alone is the reason why I'm not pro-black.

So

Question:

What is "pro-Black"?

Biased for their black people.

Think that they've invented everything and anything.

Thinking their superior when our race ain't ? .

You probably one of dem "it's not true unless a white man say it" type of houseniggas.

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always involving race in the music, who cares?

? that know the truth and ? -ons like you trying to deflect and look the other way.

ay look here mane, dont come at me wrong like that on some "? talk on the ic but ill never see u in person" ? , i aint tryna deflect ? and what yo "i wanna be smart so bad" ass cryin about aint necessarily the truth, u mad cuz i could care less and dont attach race to good music? u ol fake ass fight the radical power ass ?

Your feelings spilling all this post.
    To critique something carefully and give detail to a discussion you have to have a concrete stance and judging from the feelings of your post you have none. You're a new age fan, emotional and fragile to deal with the negatives of this art.

You felt you had to defend yourself heavily you resort to calling me with pre-assumptions like "ol fake ass fight the radical power ass ? " and "i wanna be smart so bad"?

Too much estrogen in your defense, ? . Come more provocative.

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    ohhhla a white boy . .

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? still believe in illuminati?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

? that know the truth and ? -ons like you trying to deflect and look the other way.

ay look here mane, dont come at me wrong like that on some "? talk on the ic but ill never see u in person" ? , i aint tryna deflect ? and what yo "i wanna be smart so bad" ass cryin about aint necessarily the truth, u mad cuz i could care less and dont attach race to good music? u ol fake ass fight the radical power ass ?

To critique something carefully and give detail to a discussion you have to have a concrete stance and judging from the feelings of your post you have none. You're a new age fan, emotional and fragile to deal with the negatives of this art.

You felt you had to defend yourself heavily you resort to calling me with pre-assumptions like "ol fake ass fight the radical power ass ? " and "i wanna be smart so bad"?

aint nobody emotional or fragile, if anything its u who is emotional, aint nobody say nothing to u but u wanna come out ur feelings talm bout somebody a ? on, im just gettin str8 to it, aint no defense or nothing, im not debating u ? . i just call it how i see it, i think ur argument along with several others is dumb as ? and pointless, the only good thing to come out of any of ur posts regarding race and music is that ? in the sig, other than that who cares, music has no color or race to me, and the ? who succeed didnt necessarily sell themselves to the devil, i say just enjoy that ? and stop tryna create theories, thats why ? often look dumb as hell
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    To a certain extent, he's right. Music is music.
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    He is correct.

What is your point black militant who speaks the white language and lives in this country?

What does speaking another man's language have to do with the fact that we are the roots to ALL music in this country?

Acknowledging history =/= being black militant

Music doesn't have a color.

Stop making it about race.

People can relate to music regardless the color.

• Disciplined InSight
    Options

aint nobody emotional or fragile, if anything its u who is emotional, aint nobody say nothing to u but u wanna come out ur feelings talm bout somebody a ? on, im just gettin str8 to it, aint no defense or nothing, im not debating u ? . i just call it how i see it, i think ur argument along with several others is dumb as ? and pointless, the only good thing to come out of any of ur posts regarding race and music is that ? in the sig, other than that who cares, music has no color or race to me, and the ? who succeed didnt necessarily sell themselves to the devil, i say just enjoy that ? and stop tryna create theories, thats why ? often look dumb as hell

One. You are a ? -on. Get over it.

Two. Your train of thought on music PERIOD is uneducated if you think it's of any genre has no color or race.

Three. Nobody believes in the Illuminati. At least in the present sense. Yet the Bavarian Illuminati in 1776 did exist.
    The "selling themselves to the devil" term is another way of saying "I don't like the direction my music is going because it's not selling so I'm gonna do something different to make it sell". This been going on in music and will never stop, so it's not a theory.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Two. Your train of thought on music PERIOD is uneducated if you think it's of any genre has no color or race.

Three. Nobody believes in the Illuminati. At least in the present sense. Yet the Bavarian Illuminati in 1776 did exist.
    The "selling themselves to the devil" term is another way of saying "I don't like the direction my music is going because it's not selling so I'm gonna do something different to make it sell". This been going on in music and will never stop, so it's not a theory.

One. ? a blog dog, cuz 1 day we gon meet

Two. u say my train of thought on music is uneducated, i say ur just a ? ? tryna look smart on some ? u cant control, take yo ass back to the 1950's wit all that racial ?

Three. some dumb ? do believe in and have theories about the illuminati, but i knew about the 1776 ? so gotta c/s that
  • DMTxTHC
    edited March 2013
    Options
    take yo ass back to the 1950's wit all that racial ?

WTF.. this guy can't be serious..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    take yo ass back to the 1950's wit all that racial ?

WTF.. this guy can't be serious..

same thing i say about anyone who still puts race to any music in the 2000's
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just got real
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    lol @ the classic "i read it cuz its right there, but ill say i didnt to look cool amongst my ic peers" post
  • Disciplined InSight
    Options

Two. u say my train of thought on music is uneducated, i say ur just a ? ? tryna look smart on some ? u cant control, take yo ass back to the 1950's wit all that racial ?

Three. some dumb ? do believe in and have theories about the illuminati, but i knew about the 1776 ? so gotta c/s that

You spilling that estrogen like there's no tomorrow.

Until you come with proper reasoning as to why Hip Hop isn't "racial" when it's Black created, origins from Jamaica your opinion on this is non existent to me.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? grip ? off bout that lluminatii reference aint it, i cant even spell that ? let along believe in it ?

you posed to be from the sip ? you must be a jay stan
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

You spilling that estrogen like there's no tomorrow.

Until you come with proper reasoning as to why Hip Hop isn't "racial" when it's Black created, origins from Jamaica your opinion on this is non existent to me.

its black created, and i respect that, but when i listen to it i dont look at black, white, yellow or any color and i dont think anyone should. its just all music to me. with your logic ? might as well say peanut butter is racial too
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    ? grip ? off bout that lluminatii reference aint it, i cant even spell that ? let along believe in it ?

you posed to be from the sip ? you must be a jay stan

not ? and not a jay stan lol, i just think ? reach too far when it comes to certain artists, jay is among my fav all time rappers tho
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We already know that Jay z don't like black people and thats the main reason he selling so good. He put Eminem on his best album when Eminem put out the racist tape! ? Jay Z fake ? !
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ohhla and vaas rno doubt white guys catchin feelins over thread and tryin to defend ther cave people
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is from the same guy who dissed a black man for "trying to kick knowledge" in his music
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He giving another blueprint but some ? still aint waking up yet
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised. Jay is just a slave and doesnt gets paid a ridiculous amount for nothing.

White man wins.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ohhla and vaas rno doubt white guys catchin feelins over thread and tryin to defend ther cave people

LOL