Pic Thread Under Construction

Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    My ? was straight cash ? ....a year later bought a house, a new car, and had my daughter in a great hospital with only 200 outta pocket cause my insurance gangsta..? a pricey wedding

How long did yall wait before you had kids?

People told us to enjoy marriage. so we waited 2 1/2 years.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    what that payment plan like though?
    .....Looks good, depending on what you're working with...Planned everything out a couple years in advance...paid everything off in a year, stepped on the island with zero debt.

Me and a coworker was talking about that earlier. me and wifey was in Miami chilling debt free with a new house to return to. Going broke to celebrate a new chapter in your life aint where its at.

how does that work?

Wedding and honeymoon paid for +
    House purchased with instant equity
    = chilling debt free in Miami with a new house to return to

you are debt free
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How u gonna Jack matt on the same page?
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2013
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »

didnt see matts post i said this about him a number of time lol @ same pic though
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Neither one of em look happy at the same time, they each suckin the soul outta each other...

isnt that what marriage is?...let me know ?

no ? , no

sidenote, i got a question, how much barbecue sauce do y'all go through annually? i'm betting $1 that it's at least 10 costco cases worth?

Dont eat barbecue, sidenote, how many pictures you took till got got the ? just right...was like "yeah ? gonna simp over these..? im so lonely"

lol @ you projecting your miserable married life to all married folk. nothing lonely over here pal

i've just got a hot little body, so why not show it off. i know neither you or your girl can relate to that, but hey

shutup ? , you've gained confidence thru social media, cosmetics, and lonely men who were just as lame as u growing up....

had to open u up off the strength of the bolded, ? was just wack being that I highly doubt your that bold and cocky in reality, as proven by ya shy ass youtube videos, how the ? u shy in a room all by yaself.....

yea I know the internet isn't real, but hey ? GET REAL..... oh and i'm prepared for the same retort about my girl, my chest, and etc.....

damn my ? came outta nowhere bustin shots lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    .....Looks good, depending on what you're working with...Planned everything out a couple years in advance...paid everything off in a year, stepped on the island with zero debt.

Me and a coworker was talking about that earlier. me and wifey was in Miami chilling debt free with a new house to return to. Going broke to celebrate a new chapter in your life aint where its at.

how does that work?

Wedding and honeymoon paid for +
    House purchased with instant equity
    = chilling debt free in Miami with a new house to return to

you aint debt free

My house is actually a asset being that it is worth more than the loan for it.

To add-on home prices in my area has risen since home inventory level has stabled. Give it two more years the market will have flipped from a buyers market to a sellers market.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    Neither one of em look happy at the same time, they each suckin the soul outta each other...

isnt that what marriage is?...let me know ?

no ? , no

sidenote, i got a question, how much barbecue sauce do y'all go through annually? i'm betting $1 that it's at least 10 costco cases worth?

Dont eat barbecue, sidenote, how many pictures you took till got got the ? just right...was like "yeah ? gonna simp over these..? im so lonely"

lol @ you projecting your miserable married life to all married folk. nothing lonely over here pal

i've just got a hot little body, so why not show it off. i know neither you or your girl can relate to that, but hey

shutup ? , you've gained confidence thru social media, cosmetics, and lonely men who were just as lame as u growing up....

had to open u up off the strength of the bolded, ? was just wack being that I highly doubt your that bold and cocky in reality, as proven by ya shy ass youtube videos, how the ? u shy in a room all by yaself.....

yea I know the internet isn't real, but hey ? GET REAL..... oh and i'm prepared for the same retort about my girl, my chest, and etc.....

Random ether is hilarious...like they just been waiting to let it all out.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    i was lookin for the roc kick.. couldnt find it thats why it took long to post
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »

i'd prefer that nobody jack me

except for
    stop clicking
    regardless of page
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pretty sure you and yours are the exception to the rule for a wedding on a beach.

Nah, i got married on the beach too, the beach 45 minutes from my crib.
    That ? he did look like it cost a Car.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hurrycain1 looks like a comedian
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone should photoshop the grim reaper in that back room...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    smh @ Matt caping providing Kai with ample ammunition...sad.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Is this where IB comes in and reminds everybody how much better he is?
    Oh.
    barbie_zps24b8dc38.png

Wouldve been more accurate had they been black...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh.
    barbie_zps24b8dc38.png

That's not how it looked at all, but I feel so special that you took time out of your awesomely awesome life to respond to my post.

• playmaker88
    Options
    Homie out there lookin like

[img]http://weknowawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ol-? -bastard-orange-hoodie-300x282.jpg[/img]
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    lol @ "thats not how it looked at all"...for some reason that ? made me laugh.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol..well it didn't..why is there so many Ken Dolls and why are they so white?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/2648_1032411576546_1857035_n.jpg[/img]

pastor was boring as ?

You look like you was gettin ready to walk the hell out at any minute.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh.
    barbie_zps24b8dc38.png

That's not how it looked at all, but I feel so special that you took time out of your awesomely awesome life to respond to my post.

Waiitttttt what?

How did it look?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol..well it didn't..why is there so many Ken Dolls and why are they so white?

AYE... IF TARR TARR WANTED HIM AND HIS ? TO RUN A TRAIN ON YOU, WOULD YOU DO IT?
This discussion has been closed.