Whats the Significance of Your Username?

Options

Comments

• Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Cutler threw 26 picks in the 2009 season. I found that funny...

Bruh. Hold Fast

That's My Quarterback, Man...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine means I've killed women and children, and everything else thats walked or crawled at some time or another.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because of my uncanny ? given clairvoyance.

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's what I'm called
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deez ? were loving a ? n class like Sosa right

And I ignored them and just kept my stride and kept it movin

One of these said ? was like this ? walk around like he got brass ? like he runnin thangs
    lol

Then that's when I started rubbin my hands like birdman and I was like hol up, I got it

And the rest is history

Real ? history
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ best one yet
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    UMMA BAUCE! HUH!
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Actually my screen name on the message board I frequent (with the exception of three,) is "Omnipotens Maximus Rex" which from the Latin should translate into "The Almighty King the Great". When "Omnipotens" can't fix, then I go with "Maximus Rex" which is King the Great. King is my name and "Rex" is my name in Latin, it also feeds into my narcissim, and everything just sounds epic as ? in Latin.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to write text rap on hip hop boards (such as Illesty), and my original screenname was Adidasillmatic (for my love of Adidas shoes, and Nas being my fav lyricst), it got shorten to ADilla by one of the members on the board who kept calling me that, then it got shorten to Dilla (cause I was born and raised in Detroit until my preteen years). The "Deaf" part of the name is self-explantory. I'm deaf after all.

Out of respect to the original Dilla (James Yancy) , I always add either "Nevada" or "Deaf" to the name and never use the name Dilla name alone when I'm writing.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's just what my friends call me, based off my actual name.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Birth name starts with a J and Gutta because even though I'm way more mature now I use to do Gutta ass things. On top of that a lot of cats from my era had the whole Murda, Killa, Gutta, & Live added to their street names for dumb ? we did.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Well I was a big time Batman fan brother,til the cookie monster took over his voice in the last.film

But anyways, in my adult years in this society, im finding myself closer to the villain

Nigma is a mind like mine
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    My name was originally taken from the main character of an old PS2 game called The Bouncer. The main character's name was "Sion Barzhad" (hence why I used to go by Sion B or sionb55). I used to play that game religiously & my friends started calling me that for jokes. When I decided to join the IC I couldn't think of a name - I was originally gonna go with Squall from FF8 or "Scotty Appleton" from New Jack City but felt it was too long so I chose my name now. It's kinda dope too cuz it has a bunch of definitions. At the end of the day I went with Sion and here we are today.....

It also kinda spells like how my first name sound.

I always thought it was after the car.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would tell yall but yall some ? ? who dont need to kno

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bouncer was W.O.A.T., tho
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My husband calls me sweetheart lol and I was born in 1993.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dilla Deaf wrote: »
    I used to write text rap on hip hop boards (such as Illesty), and my original screenname was Adidasillmatic (for my love of Adidas shoes, and Nas being my fav lyricst), it got shorten to ADilla by one of the members on the board who kept calling me that, then it got shorten to Dilla (cause I was born and raised in Detroit until my preteen years). The "Deaf" part of the name is self-explantory. I'm deaf after all.

Out of respect to the original Dilla (James Yancy) , I always add either "Nevada" or "Deaf" to the name and never use the name Dilla name alone when I'm writing.

You ever smash a tv when the verizon "can you hear me now?" commercial comes on?

Jokes aside, Dilla's dope. I would salute you, but i think there's still a stigma about saying that to another man.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    ? you only 20 and already married

you aint let that ? marinate huh

lol
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First name and the ! just made it look alittle more special
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaican, believes heavily in capitalism (with regulation) and having pride in my blackness
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First Name Mr, Last Name Wise.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Noone is safe

With you, they really are. Except kids.
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Stu: When i was 6 i was almost hit by a metro train, somebody called Stu knocked me out the way just in time and saved my life...

? : i smoke alot of ?

0607: The day Louis Armstrong Died. (English dates)
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Username is a play on Snoops "fa'shizzle, my nizzle" fad.

The homies say I'm like a distant relative with all the people I meet. I get treated like family everywhere I go. It's like I'm everyone's cousin. So one day I got stamped with Kizzle. I spell it differently though.