40 Glocc Speaks for 1st Time on Game Lawsuit {LMAO This Dude}

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this square face ass nicca! how u crippin and suing niccas. ? was cool when he had niccas under pressure but now this nicca cant take a loss. fucc dat ! he needs to drop that C from what he reps
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    man i know his big homies are rollin in there cells and graves!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noooooooo internet idiots game a suker 40 ask for a one on one game no responds jumps big bad with a gun ....game a cheater.......tryin to make big bad soft when he really is the voice for satan ya dig
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noooooooo internet idiots game a suker 40 ask for a one on one game no responds jumps big bad with a gun ....game a cheater.......tryin to make big bad soft when he really is the voice for satan ya dig

Sounds ? for some reason but yea Game been a lying ass bipolar ass ? , why the ? wouldn't fake a scuffle and record it? Who the ? cares about Game right now? ? love that attention with his wack ass.

• theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    Options
    Lame ? . All the way around.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True, but all 40 had to do was come out and say "Yall ? Jumped me, We Can shoot the ones And you can record that ? ." If game backed down from that he woulda really been looked at as a ? and 40 Coulda got his lil 'credibility' back. But instead he took the ULTRA ? Route and sued? Nahh He a ? .
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he a hoe, even prodigy distance himself from dude
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He basically traded his rap career for maybe 100k. Some ? ? , but it makes sense...
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all 40 gotta do is get his homie run up on game and do the same thing if it is what he said it was
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Dont care about what these dudes do though its kinda interestin to see dude actually address it. At the end of the day when you over 25, a chance to get millions beats intangible street concepts. Not understanding this leads to a loss.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    game street ? realest in the game
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »
    True, but all 40 had to do was come out and say "Yall ? Jumped me, We Can shoot the ones And you can record that ? ." If game backed down from that he woulda really been looked at as a ? and 40 Coulda got his lil 'credibility' back. But instead he took the ULTRA ? Route and sued? Nahh He a ? .

Lmao. Bro that's the dumbest ? ever. Game is known for being a bipolar lying ? , and yall think this type of behavior is not likey?. This ? did it for publicity nothing more, and he got it just not the kind he was looking for. Good for his ? , nobody got time for dat ? .
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »

Lmao. Bro that's the dumbest ? ever. Game is known for being a bipolar lying ? , and yall think this type of behavior is not likey?. This ? did it for publicity nothing more, and he got it just not the kind he was looking for. Good for his ? , nobody got time for dat ? .

40 Glocc got anything better to do with his Career Life?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But fck it. Of course people gon go for the money (if they smart). Especially now cause that street sht aint what it used to be. This aint the "keep it real" 90s. Anyway some things are just fun to laugh at.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    you cant be the bully and then when u get bullied you turn ? , I dont care if your a 9-5 guy or a hustler there are codes to everything especially when your the root of the problem so suing a nicca knowing you will have to settle for 500k and losing every principle behind it is sickening.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    He's lying..all the ppl in the video was telling Game to chill tho..40 Glocc run up on ppl and record it all the time.And 40 jumped Taydoe in retaliation, which can be used in court against him..nothing street about not accepting karma either, "ya feel me".
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopped the video when dude said

He's an entertainer and did movies and films and TV

Lmao this ? boy is a liar I never heard about him being in TV or film
    Netflix probably doesn't have his ? either
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40 Glocc should have never crashed into birdman's bushes.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody posted the video of dude getting punched into the bushes...the IC disappoints again.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So that is what lebron does during the off season.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He can't even talk about the he streets anymore. It still kills me that at all of the times he recorded running up on cats and recorded it but when it happens to him, he sues.

For my L.A. cats, is there any word as to if 40 has been booted from his set?