The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yes, and you should feel bad about it.
    U just mad cuz Goku was beating the dog ? outta Vegeta lol

GokuKaiokenPunchingVegeta.png
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Oh u gonna give me an "Abuse" reaction lol. Oh and Krillin coulda killed Vegeta but spared his life hahaha

Different saga same ol story lol

Goku-vs-Vegeta-Face-Punch-580x422.jpg
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    32712077.jpg

Super saiyan ? leak
  • KingJamal
    Options
    Muthafucka don't leak/spoil ? in here. Put that ? in a spoiler
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Thats clearly Broly
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Oh u gonna give me an "Abuse" reaction lol. Oh and Krillin coulda killed Vegeta but spared his life hahaha

Vegeta knocked him out doe.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • infamous114
    Options
    I've read a few spoilers about the movie Battle of the Gods. Nothing too crazy.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats clearly Broly
    It was a pic on a messageboard
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • KingJamal
    Options

Oh u mean when Goku turned around to get a sensu bean and Vegeta cheap shotted him?

Anyway Kaioken was more violent than Super Saiyan 1
  • infamous114
    Options
    Lol word.

So I found out how one has to do to become a Super Saiyan ? .

Goku decides to use the Dragon ? and ask Shenron how to reach the Super Saiyan ? . He and his friends summon Shenron, and the dragon reveals that they need the power of six pure-hearted Saiyans for one of them to reach the form.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    Lol word.

So I found out how one has to do to become a Super Saiyan ? .

Goku decides to use the Dragon ? and ask Shenron how to reach the Super Saiyan ? . He and his friends summon Shenron, and the dragon reveals that they need the power of six pure-hearted Saiyans for one of them to reach the form.

yeah they used Shenron like he was google . We bout to Shenron that ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh u mean when Goku turned around to get a sensu bean and Vegeta cheap shotted him?

How you figure that? Kaioken is essentially just a technique that allows the user to force more energy out faster at the expense of the body. SS1 is a transformation that's essentially born from the desire to whoop somebody's ass. A ? for fighting is pretty much a requirement for SS1, that's not the case for Kaioken.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    So what I'm gathering from the DBZ:Battle of Gods is they will establish Goku is more powerful than Superman

No, it won't.

So Goku becoming a ? and Fighting the ? of Destruction(Bills) who destroys planets at a whim in Outerspace won't make him stronger than Super Man word FOH

You ? don't even know about DB as whole.

A bunch of folks who watches funimation version of it and feel like y'all have an educated opinion on it.

Goku will never body Supez. Supez is too much for duke.

No, DB characters are faster than a speed of light.

Supez is 8x faster than that.
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2013
    Options

How you figure that? Kaioken is essentially just a technique that allows the user to force more energy out faster at the expense of the body. SS1 is a transformation that's essentially born from the desire to whoop somebody's ass. A ? for fighting is pretty much a requirement for SS1, that's not the case for Kaioken.
    Im talking about from the looks of both Kaioken seemed more violent. When Goku did Kaioken he was snapping ? spines and ? . And the way he was whoopin vegeta's ass was violent as hell. Especially when he kneed him in the spine into those rocks lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im talking about from the looks of both Kaioken seemed more violent. When Goku did Kaiokken he was snapping ? spines and ? . And the way he was whoopin vegeta's ass was violent as hell. Especially when he kneed him in the spine into those rocks lol

Yeah, I guess you're right. Despite SS1 coming from Goku's rage, he didn't fight Frieza nearly as savagely as he did Vegeta. I think at least some of that could be due to the fact that Vegeta and Kaioken Goku were closer in strength and ability than SS1 Frieza and Goku. Seemed more like Goku knew he could take Frieza at whenever he wanted.
  • KingJamal
    Options

Im talking about from the looks of both Kaioken seemed more violent. When Goku did Kaiokken he was snapping ? spines and ? . And the way he was whoopin vegeta's ass was violent as hell. Especially when he kneed him in the spine into those rocks lol

Yeah, I guess you're right. Despite SS1 coming from Goku's rage, he didn't fight Frieza nearly as savagely as he did Vegeta. I think at least some of that could be due to the fact that Vegeta and Kaioken Goku were closer in strength and ability than SS1 Frieza and Goku. Seemed more like Goku knew he could take Frieza at whenever he wanted.

Now ur gettin it
  • infamous114
    Options
    The 5 Saiyans that give Goku the power to be a SS ? are Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Goten and Pan.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_matb3d1Dbe1r72ht7o6_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_matb3d1Dbe1r72ht7o1_500.gif
    tumblr_matb3d1Dbe1r72ht7o2_r1_500.gif

Crazy how that rivalry continued from generation after generation.
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So what I'm gathering from the DBZ:Battle of Gods is they will establish Goku is more powerful than Superman

No, it won't.

So Goku becoming a ? and Fighting the ? of Destruction(Bills) who destroys planets at a whim in Outerspace won't make him stronger than Super Man word FOH

You ? don't even know about DB as whole.

A bunch of folks who watches funimation version of it and feel like y'all have an educated opinion on it.

Goku will never body Supez. Supez is too much for duke.

No, DB characters are faster than a speed of light.

Supez is 8x faster than that.

But he is Goku can move faster than the speed of light via instant transmission also with this new development of

him becoming a legit deity
    even tho its only for a finite time
    . Another point I wanna make is Goku is

magical in nature . Ki energy is straight mysticism and superman is weak against magic . So yes Goku is more

powerful than Superman. How ? just conveniently forget that in a series centered around acquiring magical ?

to raise a magical dragon and make wishes is beyond me .
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbz not ending after the frieza saga like it was supposed too caused so many plot holes
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On another note u know who was hyped up as someone strong but turned out to be a total ? ???

The Supreme Kai
    KaiSupremeNV.png

This guy was pitiful. Scared of damn near everything. Even Gohan pulled his card

When the Egg holding Buu was about to hatch this guy was like we gotta run and get outta here. And Gohan was like "Wait we gotta stop this thing b4 it hatches and starts hurting people, there must be a way. I mean u are the SUPREME KAI for goodness sakes!" lol

And my dude Piccolo was somewhere scared to fight him smh