The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    iont think da Clippers want any parts of da Grizzlies in da playoffs dats a horrible matchup for them

Based off what?

They're 2-0 vs the grizzlies including mopping them @ memphis without chris paul I don't see how it's a horrible match up especially when they sonned the grizzlies in last years playoffs

Thunder,Spurs and warriors are the only teams in the west the set should be worried about facing
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? please. I've been a Pacers fan since 1990, and by the looks of this game you need to be one too.

My team has won 6 championships since 1990.How many have the pacers won?

Off the back of one ? . How many you won without him?

MJ didn't win those championships by himself. even that year without him the Bulls team was better. 6 championships >>>> no championships since when? ? nobody knows.

? please, y'all wasnt doing ? ..and ? outta here with consolation prize Championship ? .

We was doing better than the ? as Pacers
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kairo wrote: »
    I'm just a lurker around here, but how is no one talking about Kobe being out indefinitely with that ankle sprain?

It's a bunch of Chicago bums in here trying to deflect attention to the smashing they got by the kings....so they rile up Knicks fans and pacers fans.

Typical cheap seats.

The merry men either copping pleas or living off Jordan titles from when they was 5 years old.

• Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    79-121... ? disgustin'.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word? Like the Lakers really gon make noise when the playoffs come
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn.. carmelo gone as well.. Lmao.. sigh.. ? just quit.and went in the locker room.. will not return.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iont think da Clippers want any parts of da Grizzlies in da playoffs dats a horrible matchup for them

Based off what?

They're 2-0 vs the grizzlies including mopping them @ memphis without chris paul I don't see how it's a horrible match up especially when they sonned the grizzlies in last years playoffs

Thunder,Spurs and warriors are the only teams in the west the set should be worried about facing

based off Z-Bo nd Gasol i like dat matchup vs da clippers frontcourt plus i think they'll slow it down a lot more in da playoffs wit their defense so they wont be throwin hella lobs nd ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lol worst return to former team in recent NBA history

If I was at this game I would be ? that I spent this much money for this ? .

Cut this game off
  • P swayze166
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Gotdamn.. carmelo gone as well.. Lmao.. sigh.. ? just quit.and went in the locker room.. will not return.

Pulled a d rose

Or a Jordan in 93

Quit on his team

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    NY Shiterbockers... I wanna see that on the back page of the Post tomorrow morning.
  • P swayze166
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    NY Shiterbockers... I wanna see that on the back page of the Post tomorrow morning.

You still buy newspapers dawg?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iggy hittin three's?
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

You still buy newspapers dawg?

Don't need to buy it to see it.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Melo literally got up and left or did he get injured?
  • MeTaL
    Options
    LMAO.. Oh man. Espn 98.7 radio new york.. is going to have a field day tomorrow..with this ? . They about to go in on the knicks and carmelo head for this ? .. Especially stepn a smith..
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Pulled a d rose

Or a Kobe in Game 7 of 05

Quit on his team

fixed for ya Chino
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »

They took him out the game... said it was b/c of his knee. Doubt it's any worse than it already was but it just didn't make sense to have him out there still at this point.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Based off what?

based off Z-Bo nd Gasol i like dat matchup vs da clippers frontcourt plus i think they'll slow it down a lot more in da playoffs wit their defense so they wont be throwin hella lobs nd ?

You obviously couldn't have watched the 1st 2 games but that's your opinion
  • MeTaL
    edited March 2013
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »

They took him out the game.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    LMAO.. Oh man. Espn 98.7 radio new york.. is going to have a field day tomorrow..with this ? . They about to go in on the knicks and carmelo head for this ? .. Especially stepn a smith..

? fans about to start talking about trading Melo to Houston for Lin back.

Them white cats can't wait to say we should've kept Gallo over Melo.
  • MeTaL
    Options
    NBA New York Knicks ‏@nyknicks

RT @NY_KnicksPR Carmelo Anthony has a sore right knee and will not return.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Wack doubleheader tomorrow on TNT.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Based off what?

You obviously couldn't have watched the 1st 2 games but that's your opinion

da series would go 6 or 7 games IMO Clippers bench would play a key role personally i would love to see dat matchup in da playoffs
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Knicks play twice as many playoff teams in their remaining schedule than the nets will (11 to 6). Y'all bout to fall into 4th.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So how bad the nuggets gon beat the knicks tonight? I'll say 12 points

damn, I was wayyyyyy under