FlashHex Members Posts: 138 ✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Lol @ her screaming

Her voice is so annoying

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol first Rae was a boss/don for having somebody else hit joe and then not fighting him later when joe asked for a fair one....now when joes boys handle his business it's a problem....lol

Hip hop fans are just not as savvy as fans of other genres - joe budden

Rae said himself he didn't want his boys to hit him, but it got out of hand. Rae stated that he reprimand his man for that and his boy admitted that..

I was talking about the fans

My bad, but I get where you're coming from though.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol first Rae was a boss/don for having somebody else hit joe and then not fighting him later when joe asked for a fair one....now when joes boys handle his business it's a problem....lol

Rae said himself he didn't want his boys to hit him, but it got out of hand. Rae stated that he reprimand his man for that and his boy admitted that..

You tried to draw a wack ass parallel that didn't fit. Rae went to talk to Joe. Joe popped off at the mouth and got punched in the face. That's not what Rae intended. Rae's dude was just tired of hearing Joe's BS and handled it. The point is Rae didn't go there with the intention of jumping Joe and he didn't issue any kind of order to have Joe handled. Joe on the other hand had every intention of jumping Con alongside his homeboy. That was his direct intention. So the situations aren't the same and there for the reaction of people to the situations aren't going to be the same either.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you ever stop dickriding Budden?

Fact is throughout this whole ordeal both Cons and Buddens looking like suckas.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You tried to draw a wack ass parallel that didn't fit. Rae went to talk to Joe. Joe popped off at the mouth and got punched in the face. That's not what Rae intended. Rae's dude was just tired of hearing Joe's BS and handled it. The point is Rae didn't go there with the intention of jumping Joe and he didn't issue any kind of order to have Joe handled. Joe on the other hand had every intention of jumping Con alongside his homeboy. That was his direct intention. So the situations aren't the same and there for the reaction of people to the situations aren't going to be the same either.

Didn't read but lol at the same two haters hiting ether on this post
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    Ok I read it now...lol
    Rae was never sucker punched so of corse he didn't have the same intentions....honest question for you and the two ether button pressers....are y'all ? ? ?
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »

Do you ever stop dickriding Budden?

Fact is throughout this whole ordeal both Cons and Buddens looking like suckas.

replace budden with anybody on this exact situation and my stance would be the same....why you ? riding me though?
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    smh Con wifing a racist white ?

what?

You hear her saying though my hearing is kinda ? up something along lines Im calling the Cops You ? Monkey" though it could be Junkie idk her voice is annoying. And she exposed herself on the show sayign some ? "Im going to get the job cause Im White"
    Not capin' but I heard "you f*cking ? " and even if she said monkey blacks be calling eachother monkey as well. When she said "I'm white, I get the job" she was just responding to that broad that kept bringing up her whiteness. I'm not caping for her but you can't go around calling people racists with no sufficient evidence...
  • bankrupt baller
    Options

My bad, but I get where you're coming from though.

This guy here understood me while others caught feelings
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options

joe was talking ? before rae went to talk to him
  • nj2089
    Options
    if it was pusha t y'all would be praising him
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i still dont get why its ok for a man to talk about how his girl snuffed a dude that stole you.

i would never even bring the ? up. it makes it look like ya girl saved you. even if shes a rider...you dont say the ? .

? have no dignity.
  • nj2089
    Options
    so he cant explain what happen?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    THESE ? ? MAKE ME WANNA BREAK MY DEF JAM FIGHT FOR NEW YORK, GAME!!!

? damn you still have that?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    THESE ? ? MAKE ME WANNA BREAK MY DEF JAM FIGHT FOR NEW YORK, GAME!!!

? damn you still have that?

THE BEST GOTDAMN FIGHTING GAME EVER MADE!!!!

unless you consider wrestling a fighting game........no mercy>>>>>>>>
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    i still have no mercy for some reason by the way.....and a 64 with no damn hook up cables
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    i still dont get why its ok for a man to talk about how his girl snuffed a dude that stole you.

i would never even bring the ? up. it makes it look like ya girl saved you. even if shes a rider...you dont say the ? .

? have no dignity.

I'm glad you have spidey sense and can tell when someone is finna steal on you. Not all of us are blessed with such an ability. So if someone tries to sneak me, and my girl is there, she better ? the ? . ? you think?

You're going in circles with your disdain for Budden. We get it. You don't hafta like everybody...

Just don't let it cloud your logic.

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    smh Con wifing a racist white ?

what?

You hear her saying though my hearing is kinda ? up something along lines Im calling the Cops You ? Monkey" though it could be Junkie idk her voice is annoying. And she exposed herself on the show sayign some ? "Im going to get the job cause Im White"

She kept it so funky. She's right, in America she's white and she will be fine.
    When Jen said that to raqi it look like Shang tsung ripped the soul out of her because raqi knew it was the truth.

But no one ever Mentions that Raqi was saying that Jen could White her wrongs the episode before and no body gets at Raqi for ? up the Money and being a groupie but I would ? raqi tho real talk
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any way ain't Joe a supposed EX boxer why did he need goons when he's about 7 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier . So not only did his girl fight his battle for him the first time and then he sent people to jump cons when he could have punched dude himself . Hoe Buddens man
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • nj2089
    Options
    Any way ain't Joe a supposed EX boxer why did he need goons when he's about 7 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier . So not only did his girl fight his battle for him the first time and then he sent people to jump cons when he could have punched dude himself . Hoe Buddens man
    ? took a few boxing lessons never heard that he was an EX Boxer lol

• bankrupt baller
    Options
    Lol joe use to be managed by don king....that's who ? up his def jam deal...." Joe you have to focus on your boxing career "