DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lmao this thread has every damn body!
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lol what's next? Goku gonna come chime in?

i bet either that or Vegeta bout to drop some ether haha
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, shencos bulbasaur though?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm glad i dont know anything about this pokemon ? . i dont get it anymore. but yo this ratchet mess still got me dying lmao
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this song sounds like shenco had on a snap on bracelet, some acid wash jeans, a kross kolours jean jacket, a africa necklace, some british knights, a swatch and a bart simpson shirt when he recorded this
    all while holding a zack morris cell phone with a alf season 1 vhs tape in 1 back pocket, a nirvana cassette tape in the other and a walkman on with extra batteries in his front pocket
    i say all that to say shenco's music sounds like the background music to a 1992 yo yo instructional video
    like it was some cool ass white dude with lime green ray bans on noddin his head and givin shenco the thumbs up while he dropped this ?
    shenco took a break from bein a pokemaster to be TOTALLY RAD and FAR OUT
    cowabunga!

LMFAO i couldnt decide between a LOL nd a GOAT hahahahaha
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *prays for a Shenco's ex girlfriend alias*
  • Big Sean Anderson
    Big Sean Anderson Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yo, word to everything, I been sittin here for years workin hard to be a Pokemon master while this dickless Osh Kosh wearin Dr Teeth lookin ass precum baby Shenco is runnin around the internet with my swag and flow. Talkin bout Pokemon and ? like he live that life. Mufucka you ain't bout that life. You can't even get past Misty with your ? ass. So now I'm on you. The next time I see you or hear you, I'ma give you an atomic wedgie off the Eiffel Tower, then put my ? in your grandma's denture water, right before I Stone Cold Stunner that ? . Hop off my ? ? boy.

? you need to control yo pokemon hoes boi bulbasorry ass ? runnin around this thread actin a fool doe

aint nobody ? with my clique

? I know a charizard that will let that ? burn on yo ass you be yelling oh my allah lordy lordy lordy!

? super effective boi!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh brought back j-money u got to know!!! i cant even breathe
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Money tho aww man
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I

can

not

breathe
    flatline
  • Big Sean Anderson
    Big Sean Anderson Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As for the song, it sounded like it was made in Sabrina the Teenage Witch's bathroom. I guaranthefucktee whoever produced the beat owns a ? van. Sounds like a backdrop to Danny Tanner talking Michelle through her first period. Sounds like some ? you hear at Lane Bryant. The creators of the show Friends said this ? was too whitewashed to open the show with and went with the I'll Be There For You ? . This ? is the audio definition of ? prolapse. You need to throw this song, the hard drive, the computer, the mic, the mixing board, the producer, the engineer, the Youtube account you uploaded it in, your dreams, and your ? ass life all in a holocaust oven. The doctor that delivered you should be sodomized in the mouth for letting you pass through your mother's ? . ? .

? you better control your pokemon hoes that bulbasaur ? talking way to much ? ima send my charizard after that ? and let that ? burn fo real
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread has surpassed hell rell thread imo, history has been made
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol why yall have to do Shenco Fans wit da pokemon characters tho?
  • ShencosBulbasaur
    ShencosBulbasaur Members Posts: 12 ✭✭✭
    Options
    As for the song, it sounded like it was made in Sabrina the Teenage Witch's bathroom. I guaranthefucktee whoever produced the beat owns a ? van. Sounds like a backdrop to Danny Tanner talking Michelle through her first period. Sounds like some ? you hear at Lane Bryant. The creators of the show Friends said this ? was too whitewashed to open the show with and went with the I'll Be There For You ? . This ? is the audio definition of ? prolapse. You need to throw this song, the hard drive, the computer, the mic, the mixing board, the producer, the engineer, the Youtube account you uploaded it in, your dreams, and your ? ass life all in a holocaust oven. The doctor that delivered you should be sodomized in the mouth for letting you pass through your mother's ? . ? .

? you better control your pokemon hoes that bulbasaur ? talking way to much ? ima send my charizard after that ? and let that ? burn fo real

im a one man wolf pack
  • ShencosBulbasaur
    ShencosBulbasaur Members Posts: 12 ✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lol why yall have to do Shenco Fans wit da pokemon characters tho?

Because we are the fanbase.

lol ?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo, I don't want this thread to ever end lol
This discussion has been closed.